Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dolly

September New Outfit Collection

Waynio

Well this sucks!! I went to order the whit shirt loungewear set as soon as the order opened and it was already sold out. So lame!!

Wayne

youth

Not even 30 sec past 11 & "sold out".... I rather they just do a lottery on these items.

Talolili

I knew I wouldn't get anything, but I wanted to at least try my hand at it for fun. It took three mins for my page to load and then it said "There's a little bit left" then my page crashed. So I decided to open it again just for kicks and of course it said "sold out" that was at 11:04.

iomi

that was the fastest thing ever ! didn't know things sell out this fast with DD outfits ><'

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Waynio

it was sold out after the page loaded and it was 11:02.

Wayne

Waynio
that was the fastest thing ever ! didn't know things sell out this fast with DD outfits ><'

Did you manage to get the outfit you was after?

Wayne

iomi

I asked my proxy to get it for me but I'm not sure if he was even fast enough to get it, still waiting for a confirmation email..... mission seemed impossible though :/ with that time limit

Edit: looks like proxy was too late, he checked at 11:10 -____- obviously it sold out.

Edited by Guest

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

baldylox

Trying to get DD outfits on the International Site is like finding hens teeth. Exceedingly hard to do. Just wait til the US has theirs, it will be a bit easier to do. That's what I am doing...

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

iomi

VolksUsa will be getting these outfits? if so then I might have a chance :/

Waynio
Trying to get DD outfits on the International Site is like finding hens teeth. Exceedingly hard to do. Just wait til the US has theirs, it will be a bit easier to do. That's what I am doing...

Billy

I didn't know the US site was gonna have this event too?

Wayne

baldylox

Yes, I was told by Rochelle at Kerbey Lane Doll Shop that Volks US will be getting these in early December or so. So don't fret, we should be able to try for these then!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

dreamcore
Yes, I was told by Rochelle at Kerbey Lane Doll Shop that Volks US will be getting these in early December or so. So don't fret, we should be able to try for these then!

Billy

Awesome, thanks for letting us know! I really want that grey dress loungewear set.

Waynio

Billy

Great!!! I can't wait! Aoi wants the White Shirt Lounge set so bad.

Wayne

archangeli

Billy

It's easier to get these off the US site. Seeing as I completely forgot about the sale, it's safe to say there wasn't anything I really wanted

I suspect that there are scalpers with bot programs that hit the international site as soon as the items are available...

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

youth

ATTN! Some items seem to show in stock again! I was able to place an order for the Intrigue Rose Dress just now 10:33pm CST.

The contents of the order

Product name Price Number

of items Subtotal

Intrigue Rose Dress / DD (L Bust Only), DDdy 8,400yen 1 8,400yen

Total amount 8,400yen

Shipping cost 2,520yen

Total amount to be paid 10,920yen

iomi

darn, I wish I didn't sleep right away :/ . oh well , now knowing the intrigue rose will be available at VolksUsa is good news for me.

I got the Cherished Rose Dress instead! Gonna be for Rina~~!

aeris

Sorry to up an old thread, but could anyone tell me please which wig has NS Kanu with intrigue rose dress? Is it a regular volks wig? I look for same color!

Thank you in advance!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana