Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amerane

Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams

Nakitaninja

Ghost In The Shell: Major Motoko Kusanagi.

This. Just this. I'd buy a Motoko in a heartbeat.

I think you could custom that in a heartbeat. I've seen a couple with an Aoi head which look pretty good but with a custom face-up on an Aoi head, I think you'd be golden. Well, depending on which Motoko you want too. Hmmm. ^^

An official Volks release would be nice too though~

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

baldylox
Well, depending on which Motoko you want too. Hmmm. ^^

Altho I loved The Major in the original GITS movie, if I were to have my pick for a DD for her would be the GITS:SAC version with purple hair. That version is just way cooler to me and also more stylized for a DD adaptation.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

Motoko Kusanagi would be an awesome DD!

I think Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War would be a cool DD too.

Nakitaninja

FTW!!!! Hahahahah, I haven't thought about that show in years. You could have the dark elf too... she was the best. I love my villains. I should probably look into buying RotLW on DVD so I can throw away my old VHS tapes. ^^;;;; I'm only guessing but it's nice there are older people on this forum who love older anime. GitS and RotLW are dear to my heart.

mitsuki

I love Deedlit too. I would totally buy DD Deedlit and DD Kusanagi Motoko. I would like to see Volks make DD Minmei. Miu's wig has those little curls on the side similar to Minmei's. She had interesting stage outfits.

I would also buy DDS Primula and DD Nerine.

Galvatim

FTW!!!! Hahahahah, I haven't thought about that show in years. You could have the dark elf too... she was the best. I love my villains. I should probably look into buying RotLW on DVD so I can throw away my old VHS tapes. ^^;;;; I'm only guessing but it's nice there are older people on this forum who love older anime. GitS and RotLW are dear to my heart.

Pirotess! Yeah, she would be cool too. I just rewatched the OVA series last week. Great show!

I love Deedlit too. I would totally buy DD Deedlit and DD Kusanagi Motoko. I would like to see Volks make DD Minmei. Miu's wig has those little curls on the side similar to Minmei's. She had interesting stage outfits.

I would also buy DDS Primula and DD Nerine.

Minmei from Macross? She would be cool! Misa and Milla too... There's no way they'd be released in the States, thanks to Harmony Gold.

mitsuki

Good luck, wgn_white! Her faceup is so cute. Are you planning on making her outfit (armor) too?

wgn_white
Good luck, wgn_white! Her faceup is so cute. Are you planning on making her outfit (armor) too?

Yes, I will make the armor.

At the moment I'll venture into foam craft.

But will eventually move on into using aluminium sheets after I have enough reading and prototyping.

Nakitaninja
Yes, Minmei from Macross.

I do have to say that Morikawa-san makes a very excellent Minnei. I never thought about it until now but she's a dead ringer in my mind....all you would need is an outfit. I wonder if they created her with Minmei in mind- Yuki is an idol after all. Uggg.... now I have to fight to urge to watch Robotech.

http://www.volksusa.com/ddim019.html

Pupi

Pirotess! Yeah, she would be cool too. I just rewatched the OVA series last week. Great show!

OMG others fans of GitS and RoLw!!!! I love them too!!! Deed and Pirotess would be so cute, a couple of elven DDs Pirotess could have the same DDdy body and the skin colour of Kanu!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Galvatim
OMG others fans of GitS and RoLw!!!! I love them too!!! Deed and Pirotess would be so cute, a couple of elven DDs Pirotess could have the same DDdy body and the skin colour of Kanu!

Yes! I really want a tanned DD! I'd like to see an elven DD as well.

I've been watching Kampfer lately, And Akane, especially her Kampfer form, would be a cool DD. I suppose Natsuru would be interesting...

Edited by Guest

Claudia

a tanned would be great a black one also

OtakuDepot

Someone already mentioned Ikaros (DDdy) from "Sora no Otoshimono", I like that idea as you can also have Nymph as a DDS and even Astraea (DDdy). They have really great battle outfits as well!

How about Chidori and Testarosa from "Full Metal Panic!"? I'd also love a Cyberdoll May from "Hand Maid May", if they could do her hair right.

I think it was Ilvias who mentioned "Ah, Megami-sama". Perfection! If they did Belldandy as a DDII, Urd as a DDdy, and Skuld as a DDS it would be perfect. Oh, can't leave out Peorth can we. I think she would be DDII as well. If they released these I would be in so much financial trouble. haha

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

sharddarkness

Personally I'd love to see the Dark Magician girl from the Yu-gi-oh series done up as a DD... I'd love to attempt to make her, but I have no talent for making clothing...

MsGeek
a tanned would be great a black one also

Nadia!!! Of course...Volks and Gainax seem to have a good relationship...a little blast from the past would be awesome. Of course, they'd have to go for a rather dark tan for her. It would be good practice for a Radical Edward MDD or DDS...I'm dreaming again, don't mind me...Namiko will eventually have a Radical Edward cosplay but of course she'd be a bit pale for that. That doesn't stop cosplayers, though...

Galvatim

More Gainex girls would be great! Lal'C and Nono from Diebuster, Mamimi and Haruko from FLCl, and Noriko and Kazumi from Gunbuster.

jun97

All of the above! Someone send this list to Volks I also think Rider would be cool to have, but this thread reminded me of a lot more characters that I would like to see as a DD.

Galvatim

Here's a question for you: what about characters from western media? Doesn't seem too likely that Volks would do any at this time, but I can think of a few good choices. Princess Leia of course, and Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) come to mind.

di-chan123
Here's a question for you: what about characters from western media? Doesn't seem too likely that Volks would do any at this time, but I can think of a few good choices. Princess Leia of course, and Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) come to mind.

O.O!!!!! I could see a lot of DC/Marvel comics having their female characters being made into DDs. Now, those would be awesome.

baldylox

Both of the ones you listed are good choices but for me, the ONLY Western icon I owld ever buy would be my number one favorite heroine of all time....

WONDER WOMAN

She would be the perfect model for either an L-bust DD or a DDdy shapely bust. She's an Amazon for crying out loud! That just screams for exaggerated curves! And she could be the second tanned DD made behind Kanu.

I still need to get Anne to make me a WW outfit for Manami....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

jun97

Both of the ones you listed are good choices but for me, the ONLY Western icon I owld ever buy would be my number one favorite heroine of all time....

WONDER WOMAN

Billy

My favorite would be Catwoman, the Jim Balent version.

I guess I can only think about superhero characters when it comes to western icons.

Nakitaninja

Oh you know... I'd really like to see any of Hyung-tae Kim's characters come over as a DD. He's a Korean artist so I'm not sure if Volks would think about picking up his work... but this is fantasy, right? His work is featured in a series of games, Magna Carta and War of Genesis. Also... I think her umbrella has teeth? That is unsettling.

332a91085eb26936d2c338959dcc38b4.jpg

Hyung-tae Kim Image Gallery

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/magna/magna2/art/magna2art102905a.html

jadepixel
O.O!!!!! I could see a lot of DC/Marvel comics having their female characters being made into DDs. Now, those would be awesome.

Have you seen the Marvel bishoujo figures? They are super cute in anime style!

I have a feeling though that Volks will stick to Japanese IP, that is their customer base and I think they have a lot of pride in Japanese culture.

My personal wishlist is:

Noa from Sky Doll

Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile

Aigis from Persona 3

Terra from Final Fantasy 6

Utena (second that one! more shoujo stuff please!)