Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amerane

Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams

Lady Macaron

I would love to see Chiaki Nanami or even Junko Enoshima!

Gabriel

Also, if no one else in the history of this thread has already said so, I'd very much like to see:

Lynn Minmay - preferably with her final Do You Remember Love concert outfit as her default

and/or

Misa Hayase - in uniform is a given.

sinclair

If Minmay is a DDP I might bite. But Misa (AKA Lisa for us Americans who've only see the Robotech stuff.) would be a real temptation...

TKCatsby

Now that Len has been released, I would really like to see more male characters come out. My dream doll would be an official Vocaloid KAITO doll, but I somehow don't think that will ever happen. ; w ;

Looking at their past releases, it seems like Shinji and Kaworu from Evangelion would fit in their lineup. Or Batttler from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

I'd also die for Ritsuka and Soubi from Loveless, or Natsume Takashi from Natsume Yuujinchou.

I'd really love to see more male dollfies, but my wallet would not, haha. I don't think I'd be able to resist buying them all. TT w TT

SolicitorPirate

Going to have to echo Cat here; I'd really like to see more male DDs. Or for Smart Doll to not have a super boring face up for their lads, either one, really.

sinclair

Here's one that isn't really a new character, but rather a new outfit for an existing character. I came across this new Saber figure and thought I'd love to get this outfit for the DD Saber.

c76a4de577a14d02a5fe15e170c82b57.jpg

I don't normally go for things like this, but there is something about it that makes me go . Probably the expression on her face, which one wouldn't get in a DD.

Shinigami_Yuu-san

I would love to see Rider Medusa!

Gabriel

I don't normally go for things like this, but there is something about it that makes me go . Probably the expression on her face, which one wouldn't get in a DD.

My pre-order trigger finger twitched pretty hard on that one too.

CeliathePikachu

For the love of all that is good and for my sanity, please may Vocaloid Kaito be made

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

FullyCustom

I would love to see some of my favourite anime characters as Dollfies.

The characters of 'Say I love you' and 'Junjou Romantica' would be awesome

But for more popular characters, maybe One Piece or Naruto?

Lady Macaron
For the love of all that is good and for my sanity, please may Vocaloid Kaito be made

I second this!

SeirenMachina

Oh gosh, where does one even begin on this list?

Caster ~ Fate/Stay Night (DD)

Weiss Schnee ~ RWBY (DDS)

Akatsuki ~ Log Horizon (DDP)

Sakura ~ Tsubasa chronicles(DDS)

Rei Ayanami 2.0 ~ Evangelion reboot (DDS)

Ririchiyo ~ InuxBoku SS (DDP?)

Miyuki ~ Irregular at Magic highschool (DDS)

Usagi Tsukino ~ Sailor Moon (DD)

Michiru Kaioh ~ Sailor Moon (DD)

To name a few haha. I realise most of those aren't going to happen, but here's hoping that with the recent spate of reboots that we get DDs of these lovey ladies.

aliawinden

I would love to see Sailor Moon/Sailor Scouts, Asuna from SOA or Himouto.

Basically more anime characters

Kitsune

But there is already a DD Asuna from Sword Art Online ö3ö

Mario

But there is already a DD Asuna from Sword Art Online ö3ö

I wish they would do a re-release of her.

Even though she's not on my wishlist, I'm hoping to find her head sculpt somewhere for cheap. I personally think she has a pretty sculpt. But with a re-release I would hope to see aftermarket prices drop drastically.

sinclair

Okay, not a character I want to see as a DD as they have already done her several times, but today something popped up in my news feed about a Fate/Stay character's birthday. One of the images caught my attention.

v9kr.png

I want Volks to make this dress! It is so beautiful, and my Saber will need it. The necklace, hair bow, and hair piece round it out so wonderfully. I think it'd be a hot seller of an outfit.

EDIT: Original image wouldn't show, so some hunting and I found a better image of just the outfit.

v a n o r i

I would love to see a Chobits Chii, there are some Custom Chiis around and they are really cute

Gabriel

Teenage Ruri Hoshino from Martian Successor Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness. Semi-white or white skin DDS.

NeeP

I would be happy with any other boys they would bring out. I like boy dolls.

But if I have to choose, I am a fan of old-school anime, and would love to have a Ryouga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2) doll someday.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Kalle

In my intro post I already mentioned Kirari from iM@S CG as pretty much the one iM@S doll I'd throw down money for, but I'd also love to see some Persona 5 characters as well! I feel like Haru in particular would translate well to the DD style, but Futaba's the one I'd really want. * m * my hacker GF.

I can't think of anything else I'd want them to do, though, since other companies have pretty much cornered the licenses for much of the other stuff I'm into (hi, Love Live and Rozen Maiden dolls I never got to own.)

LAOiCdW.gif

Dohmoen

Horo from Spice and Wolf, Excel Excel from Excel Saga, Re-L Mayer from Ergo Proxy, Kuroyukihime from Accel World, Harle from Chrono Cross, and probably Angela from Seiken Densetsu 3.

As a comforting thought, the upside to not having all the characters as Dollfie Dreams straight from Volks is that it leaves us the opportunity of making them ourselves. Also if even half of those were Character Dollfies I'd be in financial ruin, I'm barely clinging to my anemic wallet as it is while trying to look away from the absolutely amazing Marisa Kirisame Dollfie, amongst others...

buncho

I know I've posted on this thread multiple times, but I would love to see PSYCHO-PASS's Tsunemori Akane as a DD.

psycho-pass-akane-tsuenmori-cosplay-costume-version-02-jacket-only--002.jpg

She's got a few different outfits/uniforms, and could easily have a couple of pairs of eyes as well. Plus, I feel like a doll-sized dominator (special gun she's holding) would be super cool.