Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Oni-Chan

Does your girl/guy have a Signature?

Oni-Chan

So i've been thinking about this recently, and Sister Kyoya's Valentine post reminded me to post this

Does your Dollfie dream girl/Guy have a signature, or a certain text they use when typing/Speaking?

As seen on Daddy's Valentine day card, all my crew have a signature

(Please excuse the Cat and Bunnies signatures )

16403327708_69ea122dd2.jpg20150221_003820 by Princess-Oni, on Flickr

Please share your dolly signatures!

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

baldylox

Oh yeah, most of my girls have their own specific ways to sign their names when we send out cards for events or holidays. Some are similar to each other ( especially if they're actual sisters and not adopted ones ) or if a few are very close friends. But most of mine do indeed have easy to identify signatures. I'll have to see if I have any cards around here that they've signed to share later. I'm just happy to see I'm not the only one who has this happen.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SeikoKitsune

Here is SK's font she uses in my planned comic (everyone uses that though, lol), her signature, and her handwriting. Her full name is a secret~

Always fast and on the go!

bCCB2Tm.jpg

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

JChiibs

16413986197_c9ae952936_z.jpg

Naiomi, Ringo & Tama all have signatures as well but I haven't worked on making them into fonts yet. Even some of the ones above are only close approximations but it gives me a good idea what it should look like. Oops, Dolly shouldn't be included in here...

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Yami Usagi

My girls have never written cards to anyone,so they don't have signatures, but the fonts I used to write their names in my signature are what they'd look like. I think they represent my girls' personalities well!

SeikoKitsune

Naiomi, Ringo & Tama all have signatures as well but I haven't worked on making them into fonts yet. Even some of the ones above are only close approximations but it gives me a good idea what it should look like. Oops, Dolly shouldn't be included in here...

~Sister Kyoya

Love them! Miku's is just perfect X3

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

JChiibs

When I was thinking of Miku's handwriting I was looking for something between what hiragana looks like and a teen girl's bubbly handwriting.

It is a challenge trying to find so many hand written fonts that are right for the various characters. Boys especially are hard because to me their penmanship is just inherently sloppy. My grandfather was a doctor, my brother never had tidy penmanship, and Raven... can be very hard to read. I always sign and write out the cards we send on the forums so I don't have to explain to people what it says. (Sorry Raven, but you know it's true.) I was really surprised that fonts like that aren't too common even though it is harder to imitate really bad handwriting. My problem is I fight too much with wanting to make it look more fluid.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram