The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Error-Chan

Smart doll Tan!! (Ebony and Ivory info.)

Monty

I wonder how long until they go online?

Every time I see a new picture of Ebony I like her more and more.... but Eiji's gotta be my first!

I hope that if anyone here gets one they can post what she looks like with a blond wig and blue eyes....just cos she would look a lot like an OC of mine, heh.

Error-Chan
I wonder how long until they go online?

Every time I see a new picture of Ebony I like her more and more.... but Eiji's gotta be my first!

I hope that if anyone here gets one they can post what she looks like with a blond wig and blue eyes....just cos she would look a lot like an OC of mine, heh.

Ebony and Ivory are going to be released this month. Enji had been put back again and looks like it wont be until January next year.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Minuette

They're in the store today! So if you've been wanting either of these girls, now's the time! They're so cute, but it's not a good time for me to spend the money for one of these girls. I want to see lots of pictures ya'll!

bababaloo

I couldn't resist... I just order Ebony Futaba

ingeneu

OMB, congrads bababaloo! I can't wait to see more owner pics. I'm still debating whether or not to go for it as I already have a Mirai. I love Ebony's tan color, but also Ivory's light skin and darker hair/eyes. AHHH...decisions decisions....

archeotech

I found some miraculous money in my account so I could order Ebony!

I'm so excited, I've been after a dark skinned vinyl doll for years now, can't wait to see how she'll turn out, fingers crossed I'll be in the first shipment.

Now to think of names...

TheWhiteRabbit

I really want to order Ebony, however I'm in the process of getting a new job, so I will have to wait a few months for sure

I guess that gives me time to see all the lovely owner photos of her!

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

Talolili

They are both so cute. Can't wait to see a darker Kizuna. She would be perfect IMO!

LemonMeringue

I just placed an order for Smartdoll Ebony from someone in Japan~

I can't wait for her to arrive on mid-end October!

I think a Tan doll would be interesting and I actually do like her face shape - Sexy?

I will definitely spam her pictures once I got her

(Do I have a weird taste? LOL, people usually get Mirai, but I like Kizuna better)

bababaloo
I love Ebony's tan color, but also Ivory's light skin and darker hair/eyes. AHHH...decisions decisions....

Ivory isn't light skin...

Ivory is the Same skin color as Mirai and Kizuna

Spookyboo

Ugh I still don't know what to do....i don't like Mirai's face (which is the same as kizuna and ebony) but I'm too scared/inexperienced to try and dye a DD head to match, but then again if i fail i could just sell ebony....... *cries* i just don't know

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Yukamina
Ugh I still don't know what to do....i don't like Mirai's face (which is the same as kizuna and ebony) but I'm too scared/inexperienced to try and dye a DD head to match, but then again if i fail i could just sell ebony....... *cries* i just don't know

I think I'd be less scared to dye just a head, than to dye an entire body with the internal skeleton ^_^; The biggest thing is choosing the right color and following the best procedure.

deadlegato

I'm holding off for now to see when/if other heads do become available

Talolili
I just placed an order for Smartdoll Ebony from someone in Japan~

I can't wait for her to arrive on mid-end October!

I think a Tan doll would be interesting and I actually do like her face shape - Sexy?

I will definitely spam her pictures once I got her

(Do I have a weird taste? LOL, people usually get Mirai, but I like Kizuna better)

They have the same sculpt but I also prefer Kizuna over Mirai. The Ebony Mirai looks much more appealing to me.

senyac

just Ordered Ebony

so she will join Mirai , Kizuna ,Candy , Miko , Kosmos ,Momo ,Mariko ,and 2 custom elves DDs

wow she will be my 10th in 18 months of collecting im going to haveto slowdown I think

Monty

I expect a MILLION photo spams, you guys...

(I'd love Ebony, but she costs more than an airfare to Japan from Sydney which is what I currently need to save for...)

LemonMeringue
Yes, my Ebony is shipped out

Congratulation! When did you order her? =D I am hoping that I will receive her soon~

jazijaz

Is it bad that the only reason why I would want Ebony is because I have a tan resin boy who wouldn't mind having a gf? Ebony would make a perfect girlfriend for my boy! I always enjoy resin/vinyl couples.

lajvio
They have the same sculpt but I also prefer Kizuna over Mirai. The Ebony Mirai looks much more appealing to me.

So, Mirai, Kizuna, Ivory and Ebony is the same head with different face ups?

That explains why I don't like neither of Mirai or Kizuna's face. It's the same face.

I kinda like Ebony, but not enough to actually get her, I'm still waiting on a girl with a face I really want. Waiting to see what's happening with Eiji, I have hopes for him.

Monty

I didn't even realize the girls all had the same head-sculpt at first, but now I see it.

This actually makes me so much more curious about how Chitose is going to turn out. She has a younger look than most of the other CJ characters, so I'm dying to know if she's going to have a new smaller body too...

(also wondering how she's going to look in jeans and a tshirt, heh. I hope he at least releases the labcoat separately.)

Looks like people are starting to have their Ebonies/Ivories arrive one by one - someone in a SmD facebook group just posted their newly arrived Ebony. I'm on the edge my seat waiting to see who will be the first here...

archeotech

My Ebony (named Aki) arrived this morning along with a new lens for my camera!

I'll be taking tons of photos of her later but for now here's a quick one:

Aki.thumb.jpg.07d66f70cd90174c89fe24be4b5576e2.jpg