Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrettyCranium

Volks X Sakura Taisen

Strife212

Same for me, I don't know anything about Sakura Wars.

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

Talolili

I've heard of Sakura Wars, but it was already getting old and hard to find the movies back when I found out about it. That was around 2004 and since I was so young I never bothered to look online for the movies or anything. I always did think Sakura's design was cute though and I love purple haired characters.

aeris

I don't really know these characters, but they seem to be quite old, am I wrong?

And so I can still hope a release of some Final Fantasy 7 dolls

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

PrettyCranium
I don't really know these characters, but they seem to be quite old, am I wrong?

And so I can still hope a release of some Final Fantasy 7 dolls

Or Sailor Moon? My wallet would be soooooo screwed . . .

dreamcore

Sakura Taisen? Never heard of it...

I'm still hoping for some STEINS;GATE DDs...

mitsuki

Sakura Taisen/Sakura Wars will be 15 years old, so I guess it is kind of old.

6231407820_6a7bbd3bc2.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing this outfit for Dollfie Dream.

6231407882_fb1cf2a249.jpg

aeris

The name was quite unknown for me, but the pics definitively remind me something!

Nice artworks btw!

mitsuki

Fujishima Kosuke did the character designs for Sakura Taisen as well as Ah! Megami-sama (Oh! My Goddess). I think the artwork is beautiful! I wouldn't mind seeing Belldandy as a Dollfie Dream.

MikoAkiko23

Isn't Sakura Wars all about strategy and the types of decisions you make will affect the relationship you have withthe other characters. I know because I think I have a remake of Sakura Wars. But If this is true I definately want to get Sakura Shinguji.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE her outfit

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

aeris
I wouldn't mind seeing Belldandy as a Dollfie Dream.

Definitively YES!

OtakuDepot
Fujishima Kosuke did the character designs for Sakura Taisen as well as Ah! Megami-sama (Oh! My Goddess). I think the artwork is beautiful! I wouldn't mind seeing Belldandy as a Dollfie Dream.

Oh, if they make a Belldandy DD I'd be in so much trouble!!!!! It would be a good I.P. for Volks to get into. Belldandy and her sisters, fantastic outfits!!!! Maybe sell optional wings! haha

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Talolili

Oh, I'd love Sailor Moon DDs, that was the first anime show I ever watched. It still has a special place in my heart. And I wonder why Volks doesn't create the Naruto girls, it's been out for quite awhile and it's so popular. I just think Volks should license it, but that's just me. And I think the character Tsunade would be perfect for the Dynamite body.

JoltFiend

Come back, wallet!!!

Honestly, it'll depend on which character (most likely Sakura) and what outfit are included for my decision. Volks really isn't making it easy on me ^^;;

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Till Troll

15th year anniversary of Sakura Taisen? I have the series on my shelf waiting for me to watch it...

What I really like about this is that Volks is looking back to older popular series that are having anniversary revivals... and the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki 20th anniversary is next year.

Come on Volks, make me give you my money!!!!

Galvatim

I think I saw one of the Sakura Wars movies... I like the character design, but I've been really tempted to get Saber Extra, so I'm probably gonna skip this Dolpa...

I have to agree that Belldandy would be a great Dollfie, as would Urd.

Makise Kurisu would be a beautiful DD!

dreamcore

Makise Kurisu would be a beautiful DD!

iomi showed me this link recently of a cosplaying Neris: IMG_0364l [Explore 2011/10/03]

phoenix

From the poster Volks is putting up in Akiba, it's probably certain to be Sakura in her usual red kimono for the first release.

Suzuna

Sakura... *runs out to find moar work!*

phoenix

Poster says first release is Sakura. So I guess there are plans for more releases in this series.

otakusan

Thou Sakura Taisen was from my time .. it's not really my cup of tea.. so I hope I'm safe this time around

Dolly

I remember seeing bits of this anime on PBS when I was a wee lass, I don't really remember anything about it though except that the characters were interestingly dressed girls and it involved giant robots (how many series did I just describe there?). Sakura has a really lovely character design though!

I wonder if she will be a Dolpa release? It seems awfully early for Dolpa teasers.

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

jadepixel

Just looking at the character designs makes me feel old.

But it's encouraging that they are returning to older properties. I wouldn't mind if they picked more games/anime that have withstood the tests of time, instead of whatever the latest otaku craze might be.

MaxArcher
They should totally do dollfies on Inuyasha XDD I wouldn't mind that....or Sailor Moon ROFL

I hope not, I'd have to buy them and I can't afford to keep buying DDs! It's horribly embarrassing but I actually like the show, especially after watching it a couple years ago in Japanese. I used to totally have a thing for Kagome, and even now I can't resist buying figures of her when I come across them, although it's nostalgia as much as anything.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA