Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrettyCranium

Volks X Sakura Taisen

MaxArcher
They should totally do dollfies on Inuyasha XDD I wouldn't mind that....or Sailor Moon ROFL

I hope not, I'd have to buy them and I can't afford to keep buying DDs! It's horribly embarrassing but I actually like the show, especially after watching it a couple years ago in Japanese. We started watching it as a joke, but the more we watched the more we realized that it's actually a pretty good show, especially on contrast to the moe garbage that's clogging up the Japanese airwaves nowdays. It actually has a plot and character development, and once the hilarious/horrible English voice acting is gone, the characters are actually really likeable. I used to totally have a thing for Kagome, and even now I can't resist buying figures of her when I come across them, although it's nostalgia as much as anything.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Pupi

Aw, finally a character released by Fujishima-Sensei iz going to be "DD-ized" ^^

I have watched the anime serie, the OVA, I have read the whole manga story but I have played only one game (here ST games hadn't been released!)! I hope Sakura will be cute^^ and I hope also Volks will release the battle suits and a MDD Iris, my favourite character of the serie!!!

320px-St_iris0037.jpg

She is an elegant little lady from France with great psychic powers! She always go around with Jean Paul, her lovely teddie bear!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

pandacornn

I remember watching a bit of this series and not caring for it.

BUT honestly, when I look at DDs I don't really think about their original characters since I wouldn't keep them in their default garb anyway so here's to hoping that the face sculpts are amazing(:

sig.jpg

initial

sorry for digging out this thread, but do anyone got any more update news on this DD?

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

smallpotato

I haven't seen any updates about it, except rumors about Shining Blade.

Maybe next Dolpa or some time later this year...

initial

i just hope they solve the DD3 body problems before they release her....i having tons of headaches over DD3 issues.

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

smallpotato
i just hope they solve the DD3 body problems before they release her....i having tons of headaches over DD3 issues.

Hope you have another DD2 body and enjoy your favorite DD on it until Volks starts selling repairing parts.

initial

Hope you have another DD2 body and enjoy your favorite DD on it until Volks starts selling repairing parts.

i quite new to DD scene so I don't have spare DD2 body, only way is to get through Volks USA or third party site but i live in asia so getting one from Volks USA will be tricky.

smallpotato

i quite new to DD scene so I don't have spare DD2 body, only way is to get through Volks USA or third party site but i live in asia so getting one from Volks USA will be tricky.

Check MANDARAKE website. You may find out a good deal sometimes.

bethykins

I'm selling two DD2 bodies $220 each

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

smallpotato

hi bethykins, how are you doing

smallpotato

That is a good deal. Volks USA list price is 231USD.

bethykins

especially as you wouldn't have to pay for express shipping (you could choose) and you won't get customs charged.

initial

saw your post on market thread. will post question there.

bethykins

moved my thread to the market place as i posted in sales and auctions links by accident

misskale

Sakura Taisen's anniversary isn't until late September. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't have anything related to this until later in the year if at all.

iomi

it could be in September just like when the Saber preorders started.

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

DJStarstryker

I wonder if these are going to come out for the October DD Gathering event. It could possibly also be during the December Tokyo Dolpa, but I figure it'd be closer to the anniversary.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^