Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Science! ( and cat girls )

baldylox

I wanted to try my hand at doing a photo story without using captions so I hatched an idea to have Rei and Kikirin interacting a bit.

I hope you enjoy!

22092570975_8ee4779b3e_z.jpgDSC_6051 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22066382236_def656afdc_z.jpgDSC_6052 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21471418263_9b94c02e7d_z.jpgDSC_6053 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22102569131_de9116d6c6_z.jpgDSC_6054 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22066355956_6f5c0857ed_z.jpgDSC_6055 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21471392643_ced9796a6b_z.jpgDSC_6056 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21469675494_41e849dc5c_z.jpgDSC_6057 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22092509235_b582efe6d8_z.jpgDSC_6058 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21905587119_2dab55ff54_z.jpgDSC_6059 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22066312306_b9e7562ced_z.jpgDSC_6060 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22066303756_7fd52bff5b_z.jpgDSC_6061 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21904584178_2d0a218c53_z.jpgDSC_6062 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21469623944_4b4371d9d5_z.jpgDSC_6063 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22102482101_a212842a70_z.jpgDSC_6064 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21904270550_06a9910d89_z.jpgDSC_6065 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21471307013_e7bd76f30d_z.jpgDSC_6066 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21904253280_d3d1b723ce_z.jpgDSC_6067 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21469580634_6d3367dcba_z.jpgDSC_6068 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

21905502129_7f4e0294e8_z.jpgDSC_6069 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

22102429061_5e2af7a027_z.jpgDSC_6070 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

• Like 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Silverwing

Oh this was too freaking cute and hilarious! Little umi so curious about all of rei's science stuff. And Manami at the end! XD Loved it dude.

Poofiemus

Oh my god where did you get the squirt bottle? I think you know perfectly well just how much my own girls could use a squirt bottle. (Agatha sends her condolences to Rei, BTW, since she's reminded so much of her own troubles with Pancake.)

And bahaha, Manami! Rei is NOT a superscience bootlegger; the stuff she's working with is more likely to get you in the hospital than drunk. XD

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Jezrah

Haha it reminds me of the scene in the Rescuers Down Under where Joanna is trying to get the egg from the lunchbox.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

TheWhiteRabbit

haha! toooo funny. Her spraying Kikirin for being bad was too perfect (I do that with my own cat). I feel like it's been a while sense I've seen Rei, nice to see she's keeping busy!

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

baldylox
:lol: Oh this was too freaking cute and hilarious! Little umi so curious about all of rei's science stuff. And Manami at the end! XD Loved it dude.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And that's Kikirin, not Umi. I cracked myself up at Manami, even tho she was a last minute addition.

Oh my god where did you get the squirt bottle? I think you know perfectly well just how much my own girls could use a squirt bottle. (Agatha sends her condolences to Rei, BTW, since she's reminded so much of her own troubles with Pancake.)

And bahaha, Manami! Rei is NOT a superscience bootlegger; the stuff she's working with is more likely to get you in the hospital than drunk. XD

Hee hee, the squirt bottle came with a car wash kit for the Target 18 inch girls. That set has some really awesome stuff in it like a big pink boombox! It even has an MP3 player that plugs into the front! Too bad those don't actually work.... hopefully you can get one for your girls!

Rei said she thanks Agatha for her condolences.... it's nice to know someone else has to deal with what Rei deals with on a daily basis. And yes, booze was EXACTLY on Manami's mind when she saw those bottles. Luckily, when you spray Manami with the water bottle, she has the same reaction as the cats. LOL

Haha it reminds me of the scene in the Rescuers Down Under where Joanna is trying to get the egg from the lunchbox.

Ha! I wasn't even thinking of that but you're right!

haha! toooo funny. Her spraying Kikirin for being bad was too perfect (I do that with my own cat). I feel like it's been a while sense I've seen Rei, nice to see she's keeping busy!

Thank you! I've tried that with my cat Lenny but he doesn't seem to care really. And Rei keeps herself plenty busy with all the girls here she has to keep an eye on.

Billy

Silverwing

Kikirin... Right. I knew that. >_< I had umi on the brain from reading the previous story right before that. haha.

K-2

She blinded me with science. And nekomimi. And Windex.

Edited by Guest

MVSig.jpg

pscindy_13

Adorable!! X3

fusion_midnight

Super cute! I love all the mini things!

baldylox
Kikirin... Right. I knew that. >_< I had Umi on the brain from reading the previous story right before that. haha.

Ha ha! A likely story!

Super cute! I love all the mini things!

Thank you!

Adorable!! X3

Thanks!

She blinded me with science. And nekomimi. And Windex.

LOL! I know it looks like Windex in the squirt bottle but it's just super clean and ultra pure water! The best water is blue not clear! Really!

Billy

Keijogirl

Haha! Loved it! Kikirin's antics made me chuckle especially the spray bottle. Manami at the end just made me shake my head and laugh poor Rei never seems to get a break xD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

baldylox
Haha! Loved it! Kikirin's antics made me chuckle especially the spray bottle. Manami at the end just made me shake my head and laugh poor Rei never seems to get a break xD

Thank you very much! That spray bottle is just so friggin cool, I love that thing! And Manami was a last minute addition.... but she certainly made the point that you just said! Poor Rei never gets a break.

Billy

EblKtty

OMG Yes XD THis is hilarous. I am happy with the wig pick. She looks so damn adorable. ^^

At home: Too many....

baldylox
Rei needs to break out the big guns.

http://www.madhvinyl.com/adventures/204-219/208/011.jpg

Ha ha! If she got a hold of a spray bottle THAT big, it would be trouble for more than just Kikirin!

OMG Yes XD THis is hilarous. I am happy with the wig pick. She looks so damn adorable. ^^

Thanks so much! You did a wonderful job with her and I love the wig too. I'm happy you enjoyed the pics!

It was cute and funny. I love when Rei tried to use the spray on the little one

Thank you very much! Rei knows cats hate water so she keeps that handy whenever she does science work.

Billy

DesertAngel

Well told. And, I actually DID laugh out loud when I viewed the photos. Nice work.

baldylox
Well told. And, I actually DID laugh out loud when I viewed the photos. Nice work.

Thank you very much!

Billy

JChiibs

Brilliant and perfect! Manami at the end made me literally laugh out loud. I can totally see this this playing in a loop in my mind. Once Manami is shooed away, Kikirin would come back... The same scenario could be played at our house with Tama baking (Rei), Bree (Kikirin), and Yuriko (Manami.)

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox
Brilliant and perfect! Manami at the end made me literally laugh out loud. I can totally see this this playing in a loop in my mind. Once Manami is shooed away, Kikirin would come back... The same scenario could be played at our house with Tama baking (Rei), Bree (Kikirin), and Yuriko (Manami.)

Thank you so much! Manami at the end.... that was so unplanned but it did exactly what I wanted.... made me laugh as well as others. Poor Rei just can't catch a break no matter what! I'm glad this isn't on infinite loop or else Rei would blow a gasket, flip that table over and totally lose her cool.

I can see your kids doing this too! There's always one or two trouble makers in a household aren't there?

That mischievous little girl lol!

Of course she is, she's a cat!

Billy

JChiibs

I wouldn't really call them trouble makers, just individuals with counter purposes. Anyone who has as many DD as either one of us, and no chaos conflicting personalities, now that's what I call an unrealistic family. Seriously, me and my 3 older siblings growing up were such a handful to our poor mother... much of the time I think about how my DD family is positively tame by comparison. And that's even when I factor in the story parts I haven't gotten to yet which are intended to disrupt the peacefulness somewhat.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

BeyondTime

I have a cat that's just like that. He probably the smartest cat I've ever had, which means if he can't find trouble he invents it.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

mitsuki

I do come by and read these but I haven't had time to comment. I always love all the props and the funny interaction dynamic of your household.