Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mizya

✩ mizya's photos ✩

mizya

I mostly take one shots rather than photoshoots, so I thought that I'd be better off having one thread for all of my photos. ^^

Here is the database thread for my crew.

---

However, I'll get to start this thread with a small photoshoot. :3 I visited my parents in the countryside some time ago, and took photos of my Megumi (DDS Mariko) outside in the snow.

I've made her dress and the bunny hood cape myself, and the cute mittens I bought from Maarit.

megumi_snowstroll003.jpg

megumi_snowstroll004.jpg

You can view the complete photoshoot in my blog: here.

Thank you for looking!

I'll keep adding photos here when I take new ones~ ^^

Edited by mizya
fixed image links
  • Like 1

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

michellebebe

wow, dress and hood cape you made look amazing. Your girl looks so cute in them

K-2

All you dolls, clothes, and photography are so nicely done!

I love that you included Megumi's footsteps in the snow. Great detail!

MVSig.jpg

foo
My standard photo-size is a bit large for this forum and horizontal photos would get cut off, so I'll probably have to link a lot from flickr. xD;;

Actually this forum supports the 'rimg' tag you can use instead of 'img' which resizes to fit width. I don't know why the normal img tag doesn't resize, but that's how it is (・・')

(I always love your photos ^^)

mizya
michellebebe said:
wow, dress and hood cape you made look amazing. Your girl looks so cute in them

Thank you very much! I need to make a bunny ear headband for Megumi as well, hehe~ ^^

K-2 said:
All you dolls, clothes, and photography are so nicely done!

I love that you included Megumi's footsteps in the snow. Great detail!

Thank you so much! And yeah, I felt like I should make some footprints because it would look a bit silly if there were none. They ended up being visible in only one photo, though... xD;;

foo said:
Actually this forum supports the 'rimg' tag you can use instead of 'img' which resizes to fit width. I don't know why the normal img tag doesn't resize, but that's how it is (・・')

(I always love your photos ^^)

Ah, thank you for the tip, I wasn't aware of that! I edited the first post linking the photos directly from my domain. It's certainly easier this way.

I already updated this in the database thread, but I'm happy with the photo so I wanted to add it here as well. I love Suiren so much, especially now that her custom look is complete with the new eyes~

oneshot2016_002.jpg

Today I also took photos of my DDH-06 twins, Emiko and Umeko, since they recently got 24mm eyes. They used to have 22mm but they felt a bit small, so I decided to switch to bigger eyes. Now they're even cuter than before! ^/////^

oneshot2016_005.jpg

Ume is the brunette on the left, Emi is the one with red hair on the right. :3

Edited by mizya
fixed image links

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
My blogcarrd | instagram

mizya

Obligatory new girl photo-spam, ahah... xD;;

oneshot2016_006.jpg

There was a DDH-08 head in semi-white on Y!J for a great price and I couldn't resist... especially after I'd just found out that I lost the Volks lottery for Takane-sama. ;A; She was sort of my consolation prize, ahah... I hurried to paint her last night because the weather is about to go all humid again... she's still missing her actual wig, but these eyes will probably stay as I'm quite liking the colour for her. Oh, and I named her Yukari~

Edited by mizya
fixed image links

My blogcarrd | instagram

kirsei

All your girls are so pretty! I especially love your DDH-06 twins~

Nyx Whitestar

I am so glad to see that you like DD, I always loving your dolls and photos, it is a real pleasure to see your work in anime style Each of your photo is so stunning!

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Rainbowangel

Wow Megumi looks stunning. The bunny hood cape you've made is lovely and her eyes are mesmerising.

Abel

I've been checking your girls on Instagram and I had to drop by here. x3~

They're lovely! I love how you've customized them. Suiren looks so classy! I adore Emi's expression as well!

Your pictures are really great, I love those portraits. Their eyes look amazing!

Madhatter1068

Oh my goodness I really love that bunny shawl that is very adorable

Shizusan

oh man I just retweeted your girls on twitter not too long ago. love those winter photos

mizya

Whoops, this thread has been neglected for quite a while! >.<;;; I'm sorry for the late replies! ""oTL

All your girls are so pretty! I especially love your DDH-06 twins~

Thank you~ ^^ The twins are adorable, especially together. I hope that Volks would finally restock some of the DDIII bodyparts in White skin so that I could put together a body for Umeko. ;A;

I am so glad to see that you like DD, I always loving your dolls and photos, it is a real pleasure to see your work in anime style Each of your photo is so stunning!

Thank you, dear~ Ahh, yes, I've been an anime nerd for a long time so the aesthetic is really appealing to me, it was only a matter of time before I got a DD. xD I'm happy to hear that you enjoy my photos!

Wow Megumi looks stunning. The bunny hood cape you've made is lovely and her eyes are mesmerising.

Thank you~ I love Lizanna eyes, and the custom colour that juu-yuki made for Megumi is so pretty! The eyes are so shiny and make the dolls really expressive~ :3

I've been checking your girls on Instagram and I had to drop by here. x3~

They're lovely! I love how you've customized them. Suiren looks so classy! I adore Emi's expression as well!

Your pictures are really great, I love those portraits. Their eyes look amazing!

Oohh, hi friend! Thanks so much! I really enjoy painting these dolls, so it makes me really happy to hear positive feedback on their face ups. *___* I'm just itching to paint more, but it will take a while before I can afford a new girl, haha. xD Not to mention the twins need bodies first...

Oh my goodness I really love that bunny shawl that is very adorable

Thank you~ :3 For next winter I plan to make at least a white kitty hood for another girl of mine... and maybe a wolf hood as well, since I've got nice gray fur. Making them is just really messy, especially the part where I cut the pieces - there's fur everywhere, lol! xD

oh man I just retweeted your girls on twitter not too long ago. love those winter photos

Thank you~ I'm pretty photospam-happy on twitter, haha. xD

---

I took some new photos of Suiren yesterday, which made me remember that this thread exists, lol! I got this white wig for another doll of mine, but I tried it on Ren for fun - it suits her better than I expected! I think she stole this wig for the time being, ahah...

oneshot2016_009.jpg

oneshot2016_010.jpg

full size

Ren is my muse, I love her so much.... *_____*

My blogcarrd | instagram

Yumeko

Wow. Your girls looks very life like.

Especially Ren.

Nice Fotos, I want to see more.

Instagram

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif

"Du bist schon so ein weiblicher Peter Pan?"

mizya
Yumeko said:
Wow. Your girls looks very life like.

Especially Ren.

Nice Fotos, I want to see more.

Thank you~ I definitely enjoy photographing my DDs because they're so effortless to pose~ :3

---

I took some more photos of Suiren today because I realised I have a couple of accessories that go nicely with the Sheryl top & jacket... :'D

oneshot2016_011.jpg

oneshot2016_012.jpg

Someday I want to do a Watanabe Kanako (Star Driver) cosplay with her~ _(´¬`」 ∠)_ I'd just need a peach pai bust for that first...

Edited by mizya
fixed image links

My blogcarrd | instagram

mizya

Spring is coming so I thought I'd better dust off this thread. xD; I'll add some older photos here now, but hopefully soon I'll have some newer photos to post as well. :3

First some photos from last year's spring... Suiren (Sheryl) & Megumi (Mariko)

28317372151_9a6e191a41_o.jpg

28113641070_f7d2d3714a_o.jpg

Towards the end of last year, Suiren got a new face up:

30150400210_7794d98549_o.jpg

In November 2016 I got my Rin & Len:

30701377932_b6cc74602c_o.jpg

30183367493_98043de13a_o.jpg

The twins with face ups by me:

32083704185_d8d261f381_o.jpg

Len is named Yuuya and Rin is named Yuuri.

And I also want to add this portrait of Megumi with her new wig, I need to take better photos of her with it soon:

31329151870_2cba32b052_o.jpg

I'll see if I can keep this thread better up to date in the future. @.@;;

My blogcarrd | instagram

geeonek

Your photos are absolutely amazing! They're so beautiful

mizya

geeonek, Thank you very much! I'm flattered to hear that.

I've been rather busy with work and spent most of my free time sewing so I haven't done much photography... but a couple of weeks back I visited another city to see cherry blossoms and I took some photos of Yuuri (Kagamine Rin) there. ^^ I have a few more, but haven't had the time to edit & resize them yet... I'll eventually post them in my blog.

Here's a couple photos that I like:

34239051253_ca1233cefd_o.jpg

34239050133_90d62904fb_o.jpg

Yuuri looks surprisingly good in pink. :3

My blogcarrd | instagram

sinclair

So pretty, where did you get that outfit?

mizya
Gorgeous pics

Pink suits all Rins well I think! And I love how her ribbon looks on an angle like that.

Thank you! It's funny how every time I think that "Well, this doll won't be wearing pink", they end up in pink outfits, lol! XD Oh well, she's cute either way~

So pretty, where did you get that outfit?

Thank you! The kimono is by Azone and the shoes are from Tata's Paradise. The kimono is a little small for her and especially when she sits down, the hem opens up quite a bit. DD(S) butts are much bigger compared to Obitsu, I suppose. XD And it probably wouldn't fit at the chest if she had anything bigger than the SS bust. @.@; In contrast, the kimono is a little big on my Azone Alice who's on the 48cm Obitsu body with the smallest bust, ahah...

My blogcarrd | instagram

archeotech

Aaah you take such amazing photos! The composition, sharpness, and colours are just so gorgeous and such cute dolls to boot! =) Some day I hope to take pictures even close as nice ^^

mizya
archeotech said:
Aaah you take such amazing photos! The composition, sharpness, and colours are just so gorgeous and such cute dolls to boot! 😃 Some day I hope to take pictures even close as nice ^^

Ahh, such kind words! Thank you so much! I've had a lot of practise since I've been photographing dolls for over a decade. My first photos were pretty bad, but I kept on photographing and eventually got better at it. :3 In my experience "practise makes perfect" applies well to photography, haha~ Sadly these days real life responsibilities don't leave as much time for taking photos of my dolls as I'd like to.. >.<;;;

ToriaCrux said:
Your faceups are gorgeous!

Thank you very much! ^u^ I really enjoy painting DDs, I wish I had more heads to work on, lol! XD

---

Today I received the Twinkle Snow outfit set in the mail, so I had to snap a couple of quick photos~ I don't have a (Snow) Miku but I love this design so much that I wanted to get the outfit anyway.

Yuuri (Kagamine Rin) got to wear the outfit. At first I thought I could make do without a twintal wig but once I got RinRin dressed... it felt like the outfit really needed one. """oTL The only twintail wig that I have is this old crappy one from Leeke, and I'm a bit bummed that it's neither a Rin blonde nor a Snow Miku blue, but... well, gotta make do with what I have. ^^; I'll have to hunt down a twintail wig that would suit this outfit...

yuuri_twinklesnow001.jpg

yuuri_twinklesnow002.jpg

yuuri_twinklesnow003.jpg

yuuri_twinklesnow004.jpg

It's rather appropriate that the outfit arrived today since August the 31st is Miku's birthday, haha~

Edited by mizya
fixed image links

My blogcarrd | instagram