Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mizya

✩ mizya's photos ✩

mizya

The other day I got inspiration to redo my Arle's face up, as the first one didn't turn out the way I'd wanted. I finished painting her yesterday, and I'm much happier with her now~ ❤️

Today I realised I haven't tried how my Azone 48cm girls' clothes would look on Miharu, so I went and dressed her in my Black Cat Alice's maid dress and the result is way too adorable!

oneshot2023_001.jpg

oneshot2023_002.jpg

I did try to put a black wig on her for the full black cat experience, but sadly my only black wig is a 8" one from Crobidoll and it was way too small for her. xD Actually the headband is a bit too small, too, and tries to jump off of her head but... it's fine. She's cute~ ;u; ❤️

Edited by mizya
  • Like 12

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

CeliathePikachu
On 4/22/2023 at 7:01 AM, mizya said:

The other day I got inspiration to redo my Arle's face up, as the first one didn't turn out the way I'd wanted. I finished painting her yesterday, and I'm much happier with her now~ ❤️

Today I realised I haven't tried how my Azone 48cm girls' clothes would look on Miharu, so I went and dressed her in my Black Cat Alice's maid dress and the result is way too adorable!

oneshot2023_001.jpg

oneshot2023_002.jpg

I did try to put a black wig on her for the full black cat experience, but sadly my only black wig is a 8" one from Crobidoll and it was way too small for her. xD Actually the headband is a bit too small, too, and tries to jump off of her head but... it's fine. She's cute~ ;u; ❤️

She's so pretty @onion14@

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

mizya
On 4/25/2023 at 5:59 AM, CeliathePikachu said:

She's so pretty @onion14@

Thank you! ^^ ❤️

Sooo I saw my brother this weekend at our parents' house again, but I was too busy to properly play with Y'shtola and take photos of her, so my bro let her come stay at my place for now. I'm gonna see if I can find a decent quality wig in similar colour as her default and try to style it myself, 'cause the default one is kinda driving me crazy... the bangs won't behave at all. They're too short for me to be able to style them nicely and they also stick out too much, instead of resting nicely against her forehead, which creates an annoying shadow over her eyes from most angles... >.> I'm also going to see about ordering ostrich feathers and if my bro would let me swap the roadkill fur for those... it would definitely be an upgrade for her dress, imo. :'3

oneshot2023_003.jpg

But yes, a quick photo of sassy Shtola for now, 'cause I'm excited to have her here. x3 ❤️ Will eventually have a proper photoshoot with her too~

• Like 9

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
My blogcarrd | instagram

Anyalecter
On 4/23/2023 at 12:01 AM, mizya said:

oneshot2023_001.jpg

oneshot2023_002.jpg

She's so cute! I love her smile 

mizya
On 5/4/2023 at 2:53 AM, Anyalecter said:

She's so cute! I love her smile 

Thank you! ^^

I got my DD Kaito home on Tuesday and actually managed to take some box opening photos, which I have posted to my blog: here. I also did a quick comparison of him with my Len 'cause was curious to see what are the differences between DD boy and DDS boy bodies.

Yesterday and today I have taken some more (quick) photos as I've been fighting with his atrocious wig and tried some eyes in him. The pair that I ordered for him hasn't arrived yet.

First I tried a pair of my old Lizanna eyes in him, and he looks very cute with them. I'd still love Lizanna eyes the most but unfortunately the pairs that I have, have yellowed quite a bit over the years, so I've been forced to seek out eyes from other makers as Lizanna eyes aren't made anymore. ;-;

kaito_arrival023.jpg

Today I tried Tenshi eyes in him, although the pair that I have is actually green (I bought them for my Arle originally) so I edited the colour blue. If the pair that I've ordered doesn't end up working for him, I'll probably get him a pair of these in blue:

oneshot2023_005.jpg

I also took a photo of him with my Len, Rin & Luka, although he looks like the odd one out with the default Volks face up. x'D I'd love to repaint him but currently the weather is bad and I'm leaving town tomorrow, so I've gotta wait for now... ;-; 

oneshot2023_004.jpg

• Like 8

My blogcarrd | instagram

foo
37 minutes ago, mizya said:

First I tried a pair of my old Lizanna eyes in him, and he looks very cute with them. I'd still love Lizanna eyes the most but unfortunately the pairs that I have, have yellowed quite a bit over the years, so I've been forced to seek out eyes from other makers as Lizanna eyes aren't made anymore. ;-;

I had the same problem with Rin (。-_-。) I eventually found good eyes for her, which I got from going to Dolpa. Here's my 'adventure log' in case if it helps,

Tigger

Last pic group shot is awesome ^^ 

mizya
On 6/1/2023 at 9:15 PM, foo said:

I had the same problem with Rin (。-_-。) I eventually found good eyes for her, which I got from going to Dolpa. Here's my 'adventure log' in case if it helps

Sadly if it requires travelling to Japan to buy eyes from someone, it won't help me. ^^; It will need to be an eye marker who sells online.

On 6/3/2023 at 1:04 AM, Tigger said:

Last pic group shot is awesome ^^ 

Thank you! ❤️ It's fun seeing them all together, I'll need to take another group shot as soon as Kaito gets his permanent eyes. :3

____

Despite the day starting out rainy and gloomy, I was able to finish repainting Kaito today:

oneshot2023_006.jpg

I find it hard to take photos of him at the moment because I hate his wig a lot... it looks awful from most angles. ^^; But I'm pretty happy with his face up, hopefully once I get eyes with a smaller iris and another wig for him, he'll look more grown up. I'll keep hoping that Volks releases a taller & manlier Dynamite boy body though, he is so scrawny and short next to my DDdy Luka. ;-; 💔

I also kept him in the showcase for around 4~5 days with his arms bent, and noticed that his coat's sleeves have these creases and the fabric looks worn already from the spot where his arms bend. It doesn't seem like good quality fabric, I dread how it'll look in a few years. x.x

Edited by mizya
  • Like 4

My blogcarrd | instagram

dolloramore

Your faceup are gorgeous and so professional!! ❤️ You really upgraded Kaito, can't wait to see his next update 😄

mizya
On 6/8/2023 at 7:59 PM, digiv1ce said:

Your faceup are gorgeous and so professional!! ❤️ You really upgraded Kaito, can't wait to see his next update 😄

Thank you so much for your kind words! ^^ I'm still far from professional face up artists, but I try to practise and get better. :3

I got new eyes for my dolls and was inspired to finish painting my DD Sheryl, Suiren, who has been a work in progress for a month or so... I always struggle with painting this girl, I guess I feel pressure because she's such a beautiful sculpt and I want to do her justice. XD I did manage to paint softer eyelashes for her this time, so I'm happy, even though she ended up looking rather different since she got both a new face and new eyes at the same time. It'll take some time to get used to her new look, but I do think she's pretty. ^^

oneshot2023_008.jpg

It's a gloomy and rainy day but I was excited and wanted to snap a photo anyway. I also got eyes for my Kaito, but I should've gone for 18mm size iris after all (I got 20mm) like I did for Sheryl, so I'll need to order another pair of eyes for Kaito. xD The eyes are from CPworks and I'm quite impressed by them, the craftmanship is very nice. I'll write up a blog post about them, hopefully soon (I've finished editing the photos for the post, at least). :'3 To start with, I posted a couple of eye reference photos on my instagram.

• Like 8

My blogcarrd | instagram

mizya

Dusting off this thread again for a bit to introduce the newest girl, Enju. 🥰 I found a MDD Marisa head on Y!J for a price that I couldn't resist, so I bid on her and luckily didn't have any competition. I know nothing about Touhou, I just thought that the doll is adorable, so I'm glad I didn't have to get stuck with her wig or outfit. Currently she's sharing the body of my Arle, but hopefully soon I can buy her the new 2.0 body. 😚

oneshot2024_001.jpg

I borrowed this wig from my friend @Yenna as I didn't have anything suitable for this girl. I'll need to buy it in blonde, though, since I think I should try to have other hair colours for my dolls, too, and not just brown. 😆 I've ordered eyes for her and will need to repaint her when I have the time, and the weather allows it.

• Like 7

My blogcarrd | instagram

ragnamuffin
8 hours ago, mizya said:

I found a MDD Marisa head on Y!J for a price that I couldn't resist

Congrats, she looks fantastic!