Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cirquemom

Crimson

cirquemom

Now that Chitose has finally come out- I wonder how long before we get the tan Eiji? Has anyone heard anything?

Edited by Guest

Monty

I seem to remember Danny saying March before, but nothing since then so that may no longer be true (unless its late March).

cirquemom
I seem to remember Danny saying March before, but nothing since then so that may no longer be true (unless its late March).

Yes, as far as I can tell he's been completely quiet about it. There was that one reference to "Crimson", but I personally haven't seen anything since. But maybe he didn't want to muddy the waters about Chitose's release . I'm hoping that now that she's been released, he'll move on to more about a tan Eiji. I'm waiting with my finger on the button....I've been so tempted to go ahead and get a regular Eiji, but my guy is a beach guy, so he really needs a tan.

Error-Chan
スマートドール褐色君量産ウィグデザインFIX。発売は5月ぐらいかな〜。

Smart Doll Crimson production wig design fixed. Prob May release.

CdlfXenVAAEW3Ed.jpg

Hope this helps ^^

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Monty

Not too far off then.

Personally I hope he gets some of Eiji's option parts out of the way first - wigs/eyes of course but most importantly hands! I really want more hands for Kaito.

Error-Chan
Not too far off then.

Personally I hope he gets some of Eiji's option parts out of the way first - wigs/eyes of course but most importantly hands! I really want more hands for Kaito.

Indeed. I am really holding out for his extra hands I want them out before I order.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

KiraKiraDoru

His lips are bothering me so much rn

anime-boy-red-hair-red-eyes-favim.com-463596

I want something closer to this tbh

The lines should be more subtle

cirquemom
スマートドール褐色君量産ウィグデザインFIX。発売は5月ぐらいかな〜。

Smart Doll Crimson production wig design fixed. Prob May release.

Hope this helps ^^

Thank you!

My birthday is in May, so maybe the Birthday Fairy will bring him.

Monty
Not too far off then.

Indeed. I am really holding out for his extra hands I want them out before I order.

I asked if there was an estimated release and he said there currently isnt, but he's working on the hands in tandem with other stuff. I hope that means that the hands/eyes/wigs all go up around the same time, then, so I dont have to either wait for other things or pay shipping multiple times.

I imagine the blue wig will probably take longer to come out but I hope I can at least get blue eyes and hands together.

cirquemom

Has anyone heard any more news about when Crimson will be released?

I should be on the "early" release list- but I wasn't for Chitose, for some reason.

alanielle

afaik from Danny's twitter, he's working hard now on Harmony release.

So no signs of dates for Crimson, except for some photos, but not so much But still hope he will bring this handsome soon after Harmony. Those shots from the store were really promising - I really love the way his body looks in tan ^_^

cirquemom

I love Harmony and would like to get her one day- but I'm waiting waiting waiting for Crimson!!!

seventhfonist

I think I need to look into these dolls more. He looks great.

CaffeinatedCake

He's so pretty! Though I hope in the future, Choo does a skinnier boy body-- I like my male characters lithe at best but tend to opt for the skinnier option (or modding a girl body if possible).

Either way, I like how he's coming along! The contrast between his wig and his body color is nice.

Help! I fell into DD hell!

Ajahli

Mannnnnn I want him so bad. He looks just like one of my characters. But, alas, I cannot afford him *sob* I hope he'll be released in the 1/6 version.

Marilyn

Can't wait to see him in person, and see other owner pics!

I'm looking forward to seeing owner customization. I love the tan body but I don't really care for his default hair/eye colors.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

cirquemom

I got him. Kind of annoyed, because I assumed Danny would send out an email alert to previous buyers. But nope. I just happened to check his facebook page that day and there it was. He had gone on sale 7 hours earlier and I was just hoping he hadn't sold out already. But I got him.

Monty

Thats weird, you should let Danny know you didnt get the email. I got one and i wasnt even expecting it since Ive only bought one smart doll before and that was from the physical store.

Cant wait for your pics!

cirquemom
Thats weird, you should let Danny know you didnt get the email. I got one and i wasnt even expecting it since Ive only bought one smart doll before and that was from the physical store.

Cant wait for your pics!

That IS odd, esp since I've been waiting on pins and needles for this one! I do know a couple of other people who did not get notices either.

And yet- today I got the email about tan Chitose (who looks wonderful, by the way).

drowranger

I'm really thinking of getting this guy.... but I'm waiting too for some owners photos.

I'm also dealing with a bjd layaway at the moment too, so it will likely be sometime before I can bring him home. It's so nice that these aren't limited dolls. It makes things so much easier.

cirquemom

Apparently I WAS ninja-fast, because I got my shipping notice for Crimson today.

YAY!!!!

I'm in California, so hopefully it won't take long to get here.

Sato
I'm really thinking of getting this guy.... but I'm waiting too for some owners photos.

I'm also dealing with a bjd layaway at the moment too, so it will likely be sometime before I can bring him home. It's so nice that these aren't limited dolls. It makes things so much easier.

This Twitter user posted some photos! He's looking really good though more sad than aggressive like Danny originally said he would be. Can't link so just add twitter . Com in front!

moumoucandynuts/status/735103637974720512

I got an email for Chitose tan but not for Crimson, which is a little weird seeing as I own an eiji.

OfTheMoon

I've been looking at the pictures of the crimson boy.... but.... something I've been unhappy to notice is his torso chest piece is a lot paler in color then the whole doll in general. and its fairly noticeable when you have a shirt off of him.

I'm not the only one seeing this, no?