Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

K-2

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

cirquemom

First of all, I just now saw the last two episodes and I literally laughed out loud at the "airbag" comment.

Kizuna doesn't like ANYONE who has larger airbags than she has.....

baldylox
4 hours ago, cirquemom said:

Kizuna doesn't like ANYONE who has larger airbags than she has.....

That's not true.  Chito has MUCH bigger boobs than Kiz and Kiz likes her plenty.  :)

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

Awwww.  Poor agent lady!  That last photo makes me think Chito and Finn are going to go chasing after her.  :)  Or at least I hope they do.  Everyone needs a place to call home, even girls with floatation devices far away from the sea.  😄

Billy

deinosor

Noo Trish, it can't be the end! We love you and your flotation devices! I bet Finn and Chitose are too big-hearted to let her leave like that.

Pronouns: she/her

cirquemom
On 4/16/2019 at 3:58 PM, baldylox said:

That's not true.  Chito has MUCH bigger boobs than Kiz and Kiz likes her plenty.  :)

Billy

It's a Love/Hate relationship. I think she bears grudging affection for her. :)

baldylox
4 hours ago, cirquemom said:

It's a Love/Hate relationship. I think she bears grudging affection for her. :)

Hahahaha!  I hate to admit it but you *may* have a point there.  But I like to think Kiz just gives Chito grief because it's fun.  😄

Billy

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

MVSig.jpg

nocturne

I love this story ...

... the dialogue ...

... the gestures ...

... the looks ...

... all the little details ...

... the fun, suspense, turns ...

... well, THANKS so much K-2 for all the effort, you have made my day on many occasions.

I have been following this and the other story on your website and the Dollieh Sanctuary as well and even tried to register with the latter to thank you there, but that never worked, so I am happy to see this story here as well.

All the best.

deinosor

Haaa, sorry Kizuna, think you’re going to be stuck with a new roommate. Though I think she and agent lady could actually make a formidable alliance if they can stop annoying one another long enough.

• Like 1

Pronouns: she/her

cirquemom

This "dealing with Real Life" sucks- because I'm just now seeing this episode. Another laugh out loud moment- "Hot air balloons" and "gigantic hostess snowballs" -- seriously. Choked on my hot soup.

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 8

MVSig.jpg

Testament

DON'T GET DISTRACTED!

XD

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Singer Yuna

Great job as always!! That vending machine is so tempting for photostories...

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

baldylox

Hahahaha!  Kizuna always has the best lines!  I love her to bits.  <3  And good old Chito, always doing her best no matter what it takes!  I do wonder if those packages were for you or just random ones for other people and now they are gonna be like WTF when they see how they got all trashed.  😄  Finn, you are adorable.  So very adorable.  A bit distracted but hey, at least you're cute as hell while doing it.  😉

Great update as usual sir!  But I have to ask, when do you take pics in the hallways so no one is around?  Or is your building vacant?  Or do you cordon off all areas you take pics in so people can't stumble thru?  I can just see Kizuna at a velvet rope setup telling people "You think you're getting near Chitose with THOSE cheap looking shoes?  Get lost!"  LOL

Billy

BeyondTime

Just read this through from the start, and I say well done sir.  

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Testament
19 hours ago, baldylox said:

But I have to ask, when do you take pics in the hallways so no one is around? 

Same question here.

Lot of work involved.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

K-2

23 hours ago, baldylox said:

Great update as usual sir!  But I have to ask, when do you take pics in the hallways so no one is around?

4 hours ago, Testament said:

Same question here.

I've lived here long enough that I have a pretty good feel for when the busy periods of the day/week are. The interior hallway shots are usually done after 10PM weekdays, when things get quiet. The interior shots where we can see outside are dictated by the time of day in the story. In this case the girls passed by the lobbies shortly after Mr. F got home, about 5:00PM these days. They had to be taken during daylight hours. This time they were shot on a Saturday afternoon, not as busy as later in the day or on Sunday.

I only had two parties go by during these shoots. I just say, "Hi" and continue on like I know what I'm doing. Most people don't ask questions. They mumble out a greeting and keep on going. More often than not they seem embarrassed that I saw them looking.

• Thanks 1

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime

Have to admit I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. I am also curious about the agent who is being sent after Trisha, I suspect that a would be assassin might be in the mail right now.

Of course with those flotation devices Trisha might just end up being employed, or perchance even kidnapped, by Mr. Lox. He seems a bit like the proverbial Charlie from Charlie's Angels if you ask me. On top of that there is some very compelling evidence that he is at the very center of that black market.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Of course with those flotation devices Trisha might just end up being employed, or perchance even kidnapped, by Mr. Lox. He seems a bit like the proverbial Charlie from Charlie's Angels if you ask me. On top of that there is some very compelling evidence that he is at the very center of that black market.

It's true, I do enjoy the Tig Ol' Biddies quite a bit!  And Trish definitely has those in spades.  <3   She would be welcome here for sure but I know she won't be heading down here anytime soon.... methinks she's got a good home right where she is, she just has to be hogtied and dragged into it.  LOL

As for the blatant and untrue accusation of me doing ANY type of blackmarket activity, there's no way *I* would be part of something like that!  You have no proof!  But...……. if you know of anyone who does do that type thing, do let me know their info so I can turn them in to the authorities.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  😄

Billy

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, baldylox said:

As for the blatant and untrue accusation of me doing ANY type of blackmarket activity, there's no way *I* would be part of something like that!  You have no proof!  But...……. if you know of anyone who does do that type thing, do let me know their info so I can turn them in to the authorities.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  😄

I notice that you don't deny the Charlie of Charlie's Angels comparison...

baldylox
20 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I notice that you don't deny the Charlie of Charlie's Angels comparison...

No comment.  😉

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime

I can see Trisha happening on this scene and commenting "Oh you three definitely need supervising..."

• Haha 1