Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

K-2

Kizuna and Chitose (Now with NSFW!)

Stormlight

I wonder if we should be concerned for Finn’s continuing safety. First the vending machine, and now this.  😂

BeyondTime
14 hours ago, Stormlight said:

I wonder if we should be concerned for Finn’s continuing safety. First the vending machine, and now this.  😂

You mean assuming that wasn't all just an act, so she and Kizuna could share a twix bar while Chitose was getting the Sasquatch from his cave.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cirquemom

That's what you get for going off to that pesky job all the time. Priorities, Sasquatch.

BeyondTime

I think danger for Finn is that Chitose seems to have an attention deficit problem. On top of that, when Kizuna wants attention she really wants attention. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

SD013.jpg

SD014.jpg

SD015.jpg

SD016.jpg

SD017.jpg

SD018.jpg

SD019.jpg

SD020.jpg

SD021.jpg

SD022.jpg

SD023.jpg

SD024.jpg

SD025.jpg

SD026.jpg

SD027.jpg

SD028.jpg

SD029.jpg

SD030.jpg

SD031.jpg

SD032.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

MVSig.jpg

baldylox

OH.

MY.

GLOB.

This was absolutely THE BEST THING EVER.  😄  

I was seriously laughing so muh that I scared my cats out of the room.  Everything was just so well placed and set up!  I was dying from the start, especially with my Kizuna and Chitose talking about Manami.  That is soooo like my girls.  Let the newbs find out for themselves how Manami is.  LOL

And all of Kizunas information was just.... wow.  She got so much right, I was amazed at her fact finding abilities.  

BUT....

Some of her info might be a little..... off.  Just a tad.  XD

Seriously tho, this was THE BEST insert in this story of your girls.  Of course I would think so because it's in my home town so I'm biased like crazy.  But seeing my town thru your girls was just so so much fun and so hilarious.  I am very happy with how it worked out and I will always appreciate you and them coming down to have a meet with us.

Thank you for the wonderful story above and also for being a really cool guy to hang out with!  :)

Billy

• Like 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Yukari

It´s early Monday morning here, and what better way to start a week than with Kizuna and Chitose!!!

It´s always fun to explore a place together with traveling dolls, but armchair traveling with those two sure is an adventure of its own kind. Can´t wait to hear how Finn and Manami were faring in the meantime ... :)

Testament

Wow, Kizuna is very knowledgeable!

Very awesome trip.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

sinclair

I 2nd Billy's comments (Except the home town part.).  But now when do we get to see the followup to Finn being "taken care of?"

BeyondTime
6 minutes ago, sinclair said:

I 2nd Billy's comments (Except the home town part.).  But now when do we get to see the followup to Finn being "taken care of?"

The range of possibilities here is huge, if Rei gets a hold of her she might go home with an anti-Brob missile system installed under her head-cap.

deinosor

Kizuna could make a mint doing guided tours. Almost as lucrative as the latex dress company that never was, I bet.

I'm also dying to see what happened to Finn in Manami's care.

Pronouns: she/her

baldylox

Unless K2 took pics of Manami and Finn while I wasn't looking, there's no story there.  When we got home, Finn was in her carrier watching YouTube on her laptop and Manami was in the computer room watching baking shows on TV.  Nothing odd or out of place and no crazy stories from Rei so we have no idea what happened while we were gone.

I speculate Manami was going to put the moves on Finn and Rei intervened in some way.  But *no one* has owned up to anything so far so I have no idea.  If Finn has anything to say maybe she'll post here with Kizuna's help?  I dunno.  😄

Billy

K-2

According to Finn, Manami said there were cookies left over from the meet and that was all she wrote.  Apparently they spent the afternoon in a cookie coma.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MVSig.jpg

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

MVSig.jpg

Moon-to-Starlight

XD poor Kizuna

.... though, I am impressed with the deduction skills of Detective Finn deducing that it was the right twix.

Testament

It's obviously a decoy. Kizuna is too smarto for those two XD

baldylox

Hahahahaha!  My Manami does EXACTLY the same thing to her sisters!  Manami always has a hidden cookie stash ( or two or three ) around the house and she's always averting attention like this.  Kizuna, you are too much.  😄

Billy

BeyondTime

I get the impression Chitose may think dentures are another kind of candy. 

• Haha 1

cirquemom

I want to know what happened with Manami while Kizuna and Chitose were out on their wonderful and informative tour of Charleston (where I've always wanted to go, by the way). Good to see the girls out and about again!

• Like 1

Testament
On 8/13/2019 at 4:25 PM, cirquemom said:

I want to know what happened with Manami while Kizuna and Chitose were out on their wonderful and informative tour of Charleston (where I've always wanted to go, by the way). Good to see the girls out and about again!

On 8/6/2019 at 3:08 AM, K-2 said:

According to Finn, Manami said there were cookies left over from the meet and that was all she wrote.  Apparently they spent the afternoon in a cookie coma.

K-2

SD001.jpg

SD002.jpg

SD003.jpg

SD004.jpg

SD005.jpg

SD006.jpg

SD007.jpg

SD008.jpg

SD009.jpg

SD010.jpg

SD011.jpg

SD012.jpg

• Like 7

MVSig.jpg

Testament

Wow, nice place up there.

I can only imagine what kind of trouble the disaster duo will go head on XD

Trish, surrender, resistance is futile.

baldylox

Kiz is so smart!  She always seems to know exactly what's going on around her.  She seems to be a very old soul housed in that pretty shell.  And I love that she *knows* Cheeto and Finn are going to get into some type of trouble even if they try their best not to.  😉

That rooftop area is awesome!  Lots of cool spots up there.  I bet it's nice in the Spring and Autumn and has nice views as well.

Hopefully Trisha comes out and cuts a deal with Kiz.  I think she would be a fun foil for Kiz to have around at the house.

Billy