Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Oni-Chan

Sunrise x smart doll

Oni-Chan

29481466524_b3b41a618c.jpgSunrise x smart doll by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

First up is Spike Spiegel, but making a general thread for all sunrise releases ^×^

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Monty

ohboyohboyohboy

Really curious about his body. It's too hard to tell in that pic but I think he might be lankier than Eiji?

It's cool to see that he's done this much progress on him already though.

But I hope the release date of 1st quarter 2017 doesnt mean we have to wait that long to see him.

As for other Sunrise releases I think Lelouche will most likely happen.

SolicitorPirate
ohboyohboyohboy

Really curious about his body. It's too hard to tell in that pic but I think he might be lankier than Eiji?

It's cool to see that he's done this much progress on him already though.

But I hope the release date of 1st quarter 2017 doesnt mean we have to wait that long to see him.

As for other Sunrise releases I think Lelouche will most likely happen.

My guess would be he's using the base male body. Danny has mentioned before the logistical difficulty of managing too wide a product range, and I don't think Eiji and Spike are different enough to justify a new mold.

And yeah, Lelouche seems like a shoe in for another Sunrise license. I can imagine the Gundam Wing boys being popular too

Poofiemus

I just want to see his HEAAADDD

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Anna-neko

*slams wallet on table*

now show us his face!!!! That's the biggest point for gettin Spike right!! (and he better come with a small handgun & a single crushed cig & maaaybe a broken rose for accessories)

galatia9

I love Spike, but I don't know if I want a doll figure of him. Some 3D representations of him are... lacking.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

katnaper

Oh god! He had to start with Spike. Danny is killing me. This would be so hard to resist.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Yukamina

Well, he's got a very nice blurry silhouette! lol

I'm not so sure I'll like how he looks in detail, but I'm curious nonetheless.

Mario

It might not be much but at least they are making collaborated male dolls. ^^; I wish Volks had something similar to the male smart doll bodies, all we have so far is DDS male body, and a Len face which just looks like a teenage boy's face. We need something more masculine to make Dollfie Males. I am curious on the outcome of this doll. I have never watched Cowboy Bebop but my husband keeps trying to make me watch it.

rukitron

And then a bunch of people's wallets said, "Bang!" before they died.

Gunter

I'm curious, but I lack faith. Please just don't make a weird proportioned thing again. Please.

Poofiemus
I'm curious, but I lack faith. Please just don't make a weird proportioned thing again. Please.

Right? I'm really hoping for something more in line with Kurenai/Twilight than Mirai/Chitose/Eiji. . . I need cheekbones, mkay?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

galatia9
Well, he's got a very nice blurry silhouette! lol

It's torture, isn't it??

I admit I am skeptical.

Linda S.

galatia9

jazijaz

great reference! but reminded me of the time I cried when he said that

I LOVE the anime but I have to see the doll first before I get excited...

katnaper

Love this. I like his blurry background pic but his face. I wanna see his face! Then I can say whether the wallet is gonna die a happy death with a "Bang" or I'll be "meh" lets wait for other stuff.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Talolili

I'm a CB fan so I'm also excited about this collab! Like everyone else I want to see the face, too. I hope it looks like him as someone mentioned earlier some Spike figures look odd to me.

Hopefully we'll see Faye and Edward SmDs in the future.

galatia9

I am wondering what kind of expression I'd like to see Spike with -- serious or with that little wry smile? Maybe SmD will sell him with an alternate head with a different expression.

Linda S.

galatia9

Gunter

Expression is an interesting idea. I would prefer a smile/smirk.

latest?cb=20111218092442

I think honestly speaking if you are going to do him ya need to have those lips curve up either way. Even if we do a "harder" expression.

4361324-9545850854-Spike.jpg

I think going too serious wouldn't be very flattering on him as a doll. I just picture him most naturally with some sort of curve to the lips.

I want to be excited for this, but I'm lucky in a way that because I've never fancied the Smart Dolls I can keep myself leveled and patient. Fun to think about what he COULD look like though. Hopefully he doesn't come out like the Kotobukiya figure though. (I think most recent 3D representative of him). That one looks a bit off...

Sorry for the pic size I just grabbed a couple to show what I'd like off Google.

~~

And totally off-topic, but Galatia did you add a H to my name when you quoted me? XD It's just so weird to see it cause my name isn't pronounced with an H in it. Günter is that correct spelling, no H added, nor TH sound. Just was a funny thing I noticed.

galatia9

Now I'm wondering how his browbone will be sculpted. Even when Spike is smiling, his eyebrows can go down toward his nose and not up. However, when he is baffled or surprised, his eyebrows can definitely change.

And totally off-topic, but Galatia did you add a H to my name when you quoted me? XD It's just so weird to see it cause my name isn't pronounced with an H in it. Günter is that correct spelling, no H added, nor TH sound. Just was a funny thing I noticed.

I'm sorry, I did! I didn't do a multi-quote, I just typed it in by memory manually. Faulty memory, obviously.

Linda S.

galatia9

Amara77

I knew it was Spike when I saw that nose! I'm hoping hes awesome because I LOOOOOOVE him...but ya Danny's molds are... meh for me.

Sooo good= See you Space wallet

Meh = No depression for blowing money on him.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Error-Chan

There's a sneak peek of spike again nice to see his shirt there but still no face haha

14590499_10153911960396680_7617171051727433362_n.jpg?oh=0e04d1e50cc0d97411eefb1dd0050a11&oe=586CB4C0

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

katnaper

Oh my I thought someone was making Mirai cosplay Faye Valentine. Lol. Like everyone I'd really love to see more of Spike. His expression/face up will make or break it for me.

Error-Chan
Oh my I thought someone was making Mirai cosplay Faye Valentine. Lol. Like everyone, I'd love to see more of Spike. His expression/face up will make or break it for me.

Indeed. I saw it on Fb this morning without reading I alto thought " Hey look there working on Faye now...." then saw they were getting people to guess who XD

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Error-Chan
More licensed Smart Dolls - currently electromolding.

Tweet:

Cu-lL8dXEAQv8bG.jpg

Is this a sneak on Spike? or two more new heads?

Also is he remaking the Mirai head for the licensed girls? (To me that's a bit lazy....)