Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Oni-Chan

Sunrise x smart doll

chibinezumi
A little easier to speculate on when inverted.

NewHeads.jpg

Danny's voiced wanting to do Light from death note, that middle head looks a lot like him.

Error-Chan

What do you guys thing that this girl head on the end is going to be Yukari?

CvTCMkbXYAQUR_Z.jpg:large

NewHeads.jpg

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Ie-Aster

Lelouche?

CvcR2BMWIAAi_JL.jpg

It seems in line with the art style, but good Lord that is one pointy chin.

I like his nose though.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

katnaper

Let's hope he softens it when it's in vinyl. That chin is lethal looking. But that head does look pretty good so far.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Amara77

Let's hope he softens it when it's in vinyl. That chin is lethal looking. But that head does look pretty good so far.

I kind of doubt he will. He seems to go for exact aesthetic. Which I appreciate but it just doesn't always work out in 3-D especially in 1/3 scale. This is a perfect example.

The artwork does indeed have a pointy chin but in doll form you could use that head as a murder weapon!

The rest if the head is actually looking pretty good.

The good thing is Danny does listen to his customers, so I guess there is the possibility of it getting fixed.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Serisu

Woah! Lelouch is looking really good! And I dunno... I kinda really like the pointy chin, but I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't SO sharp.

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

aeris

I want to see more!!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Mimiyo3

Oh this is gonna be nice! I can sand down the chin (And possibly the nose slightly) if Danny keeps it sharp no problem so I'm not too worried. He might be great for Markus, I really need to see more of him to be sure though. I also still need to figure out about how I should get that skintone right for him too... Not sure whether I should blush or dye him. I might go for blushing if this sculpt gets released in tea color, but I have no idea if that will happen.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

seventhfonist

I'm so excited for Lulu. I really want to see Euphie as a doll, too. She'd be so pretty.

Lore

I'm continuing to have high hopes for Spike. If Danny can get that to translate well to doll form he can't take my money fast enough.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

SlyViolin

Agree. Need more Spike progress photos. Please oh Danny Danny

archangeli

Danny was SO excited about Lelouche when I met him last week.

He may have let slip that ...[spoiler - STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW]

Highlight the text if you want to read it.

... there will be a Geass eye.

To which my husband asked 1 or 2? We will have to wait and see!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

SolicitorPirate

I sorta hope we get a Kallen down the line.

I'm pretty apathetic towards code geass in general, but she's one of my favourite units in Super Robot Wars

Lore

That wig looks amazing so far! The eyes are a bit too young looking for Spike's character, but I hope Danny releases more pics soon to make a more accurate judgement.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

yokha
That wig looks amazing so far! The eyes are a bit too young looking for Spike's character, but I hope Danny releases more pics soon to make a more accurate judgement.

agree the wig looks awesome, i think the face up can be easy tweaked like giving more shading under and the side of the eyes to achieved the "rugged" looks, but so far its looks good for me.

Gunter

As someone who doesn't like Code Geass, and thus doesn't care about their characters the only thing I'm lookin' forward to is Spike.

But, something feels off about how the eyes are sculpted. I'll wait for more pics, but my disappointment in him is already starting to sink in.

Is his hair brown?

And technically it can be the dark green you see in the anime mostly, or dark brown mattering on the official artwork:

a078d504a6.png

I personally prefer the green as that's the color most people know him for having, and I just like it tone-wise more with his outfit. I guess Danny chose the easier color to recreate though?

Mimiyo3

90% chance mine will need a new faceup when I get him. The sculpt is perfect for Sebastian, but this faceup probably won't look like him. Oh well, facial structure is what I was after here anyways. Now to find an artist with a good style for it... Also finding green eyes for him is gonna suuuuuuck. I still haven't found an appropriately sized pair for Ted.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

galatia9

I like what I see of Spike so far, but I'm not a fan of character dolls. I have to like the doll for its own sake, and not just for its resemblance to Spike.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

SlyViolin

I was pretty excited for the green hair and how he'd pull it off.

I would also prefer the eye if it was more rounded. Like, wider iris of the eye where it tucks under the upper lid since he is one of the few characters of anime that is designed with an actually round eye instead of the oval.

Tira

Yeah, I'm disappointed about the hair color... though I'm not sure if that would have been Danny's decision, or Sunrise's? Maybe he/they thought a brown-haired doll would be more marketable than a green-haired one? Personally it just reminds me more of Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero than Spike. And he does look a little baby-faced, though that appeals to me. >.> He looks like he needs a hug...

Yukamina

For some reason I never thought of Spike as having green hair Maybe it's a sort of mental expectation thing, I expect brown hair so I see brown hair.

SlyViolin

Maybe there will be an optional dark green wig to go with it. But man, dat floofiness.

Gunter

2b9a2f4996.png

I can't wait for the pictures. Show us what you've done, Danny.