The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jazijaz

Welcome to my office! (DDSB Kagamine Len)

jazijaz

Hey there!

I picked up this boy from the PO today, he actually arrived yesterday but I got very sick and I had to go home early. Stupid me forgot that I had changed the delivery address, I asked the seller to ship him to my job address he came and there was no one to receive him ;___; I still feel sick and my boss told me that I could stay home today but I said "don't worry, I can go!" what I really meant: "hell no!! I can't wait until Monday to pick up my doll!!! "

So here I am with shaky hands, sweating and with extreme pain on my back, he is finally in my hands!! I've been waiting for this day since I got into DDs (last year lol).

Due to my condition, I couldn't take more pictures. It was a huge struggle trying to open the box but I'm so HAPPY! he is even better than what I expected!

His body poseability is 10/10 Good job Volks! I'm highly impressed! he stands like a rock, stays in every position I put him in and it's not hard to make him pose.

He is wonderful!!

I really have nothing negative to say about him. So, without further ado...

The beautiful box!

DSC_0178_zpsfz588zwk.png

its back

DSC_0179_zpsslozt4nu.png

*squee!!!* he is so cute ;____;

DSC_0180_zpslnkuegqm.png

DSC_0197_zpsepflcbjg.png

I didn't take more pictures of his body naked, I was literally dying here so I tried some clothes on him almost immediately... please go see littlebirdzoom's awesome pics for more pictures of his body: http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=13023&start=870#p204629

SD13 shirts fit him so well!

DSC_0200_zpsjxlbmqlc.png

Changed his wig to a black one, none of these two wigs will be his. He will have pink hair and I will change his face up (hopefully the next week)

DSC_0219_zpshcgrspt5.png

He is a natural poser

Image2_zpsrow0mddj.png

The pants are also SD13, the fit is not perfect but I expected it, what I didn't expect was that he would look good on them without making any modifications!

DSC_0257_zps5lfblynm.png

The shoes are also SD13 and too big for him but it's good for now

DSC_0304_zpsodzeo339.png

DSC_0306_zpsg3mvkbyd.png

"can we go home now?"

Yes ;___; I can wait for you to meet the other boys!!! oh and now that I have him in front of me, he doesn't actually look like Miku. They're so different in my eyes which is good =D

Thank you for watching!

Edited by Guest

galatia9

He looks very serious! He has a really different demeanor and attitude than your other boys. Can't wait to see him with his new faceup and how the others look with him!

The SD13 shirt does seem to fit him really well in the shoulders.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Shailara

He looks very cute and handsome! ^ ^ Now all you need is a girl so she can have her harem of pretty boys

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Oni-Chan

Question! What part of the pants dont quite fit? Waist? Thank you!

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Mario

Ahhh he's so cute! I must get my hands on both Kagamine twins! But it's such a hole in my wallet I have to go for Rin first.

Your photos look great!

SylvanJade

Wow, how amazing!

What kind of faceup are you thinking?? I'm so curious to see his final face!!

(Also - please feel better, being sick is no fun)

jazijaz

galatia9: That actually makes me happy! it's probably the way I photograph him, I want him to look serious but he has a smile depending on how you position the head. My other boys are too hyper compared to him XD I will do a photoshoot with them when I feel better. Thank you!!

Shailara: Thank you! oooh there are many girls here but they're not DDs.

Kranberrijam: OMG I love your username! and thank you for your interest, I will make sure to post more pictures once he is finished.

Oni-Chan: yep! it's a little big around the waist but that's not something that a belt can't fix!

Mario: Thank you!! Rin is such a lovely girl, I wanted to get her too but my wallet wouldn't allow it. X. x Good luck on getting Len!

SylvanJade: You know... I don't really know what kind of face up I will do I never have an idea when I start working on face ups, all I need to know is their personalities and he is Sky's brother. Sky is my sweet, friendly pastel boy and Jordan (Len) is all the contrary but he will have pastel pink hair. Imagine a grumpy pink haired boy, yep! (Aww thank you for wishing me well! I'm resting right now, I wanted to play with my boys but it wasn't possible ; __; )

etoile

Oh wow... He looks so different with just a wig change! He looks so handsome! I can't wait to see what you do with him!

Mikuland

Yup, definetly customizing mine now!

I wanted a natural black wig and a similar style, now I'm worried it will look like I'm copying you haha

Yours is so pretty tho!

Oni-Chan

Thanks for the answer!

I need to buy more boy clothes. I have shouta (obitsu 55cm) but now with an incoming len, they will no doubt team up and beg me for clothes. It helps to know what sizes to look for and what their issues are ^×^

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

JChiibs

Totally awesome pics! Can't wait to see more once you have a chance to take them and are feeling better.

I keep being very greatful that the black haired ver. did not have glasses. It would have done me in. At the same time I wish I could have seen him with glasses. Don't mind me, I'm hopeless.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Anna-neko

DSC_0306_zpsg3mvkbyd.png

"can we go home now?"

OMFG, if it wasn't for the lil bit of yellow eyeliner, he would be the PERFECT Kirito to go with Asuna

Like, he obv isn't a girl, but there's just enuff soft masculinity here ... dammit, now I'm kinda thinking of getting him, he looks so good

Noxxbunny

OMG he is freaking CUTE! I'm another one who's a fan of the black hair. I can't wait to see him with pink though! I'll live vicariously through you and your pink boy. I messed up the modding on mine, so he's been on hold. Probably won't have him done for years, if ever.

I hope you're feeling better though!

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

jazijaz

etoile: I agree, wigs do make a difference! thank you!! :3

Mikuland: Don't worry about that, get the black wig for your boy! and it won't be my boy's default style either way. Len looks so cute with black hair!

Torino: Thank you!! this is Crash's hair, my poor boy is hairless until Len gets his own wig.

Oni-Chan: You're welcome I recommend you the SD skinny pants from Dollmore, they fit him better than skinny SD13 pants. I took these pictures so you can see how big the SD13 pants fit

Image3_zpshjjsvi1n.png

Sister Kyoya: hehe

DSC_0344a_zpsw3qr4zfv.png

Chise: you should get him! I think he would make the perfect Kirito and he would look so good with black eyes!! I don't like the yellow eyeliner or his orange-ish lips either ; _;

Noxxbunny: Thank you!! I love black hair and I was never a fan of pink hair on boys until now. Oh May I know who are you modding? I love your mods, I hope you can finish him soon! (I'm feeling better now, I think I have the flu)

Thank you everyone for your kind words I also can't wait to see what you guys will do with your boys.

Noxxbunny

So to be honest, there was a Kaito before the current one. So my pink boy, Aki, was to make use of my first DDH-07 since I was still a bit attached to it. I was doing an open mouth mod...aaaaaand I failed on that. So when I want to work on him again, I actually think a DDH-09 is more him anyway.

And man, with those glasses, he somehow still looks professional. That serious look is still cute on him too.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

galatia9

jazijaz, you need a boy with glasses!! SO CUTE! His serious demeanor just makes him cuter.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

jazijaz

Noxxbunny: Kudos to you for trying! it's sad it didn't work but it gave you experience at least and I hope it goes better with the DDH-09 head. Your Kaito needs company

Speaking of mods, I wanted to do an open mouth on Sky because his character would look better with an open mouth (or so I thought) but I was afraid to fail and I love his head so much (and I don't like to send them to other people, it's too much hassle and after a few bad experiences, I swore not to ever send my dolls to anyone).

A friend on IG gave me the wonderful idea to photoshop some mouths before doing the mod and I'm glad I did because I changed my mind after that XD I prefer him now with his cute smoll mouth.

sKY1_zpshpbqflk3.png

and just out of curiosity, I did one on Jorgen too

Image8_zpsg8eicqn2.png

I still want a cute open mouth doll, I plan to get a DDH-01 to practice in the future.

galatia9: I didn't even remember I had those glasses and thanks to SK and you, now my boy will have glasses as part of his character

JChiibs

LOL! My job here is done. Any day that I can infect inspre more megane or boys in a household is a good day.

Photoshopping pics really does help a lot and I've done it more than a few times (although I actually use Illustrator.) Without it Bea wouldn't have come out like she did, and I'm still completely amazed over her. Same thing applies for Kyoya even though I'm more than a little nervous about doing him. My procrastination bug is setting in again because of how terrified I am about screwing him up.

I love Jorgen's big smile. It would be awesome to see him if the mod is ever achieved. I also have you to blame for making me realize that MOMO's head sculpt is perfect for Pierce, one DD I was hoping I'd never find a head sculpt for because of the friends that come with him... I nealy talked myself out of preordering Anya because of the argument that there wasn't a suitable DD sculpt for him. Out of the bunch, Pierce and Lillian were going to be the most difficult, Len already has the right sculpt for Alister, Rene is a variation of Kiyoteru (DDH 07), Agatha and Viktoria won't be hard, and Sadie could be hard based on how I do her since she is a ghost. Too many things falling into place at once, all of which I could avoided if Jorgen wasn't so cute.

I really can't wait to see all the stories that the various new Len will create. Still trying to think of what it will be like having such an influx of boys after so many years thinking there would never be an official DD boy. I still think DDS Boy is short for Dollfie Dream Shota Boy...

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Noxxbunny

Modded or unmodded, Jorgen and Sky are both so cute. As brave as I am with standard heads, I think I need a lot more practice before I would ever try on a limited head. That would scare me! So I give you props for thinking of modding them!

And oh my gosh, yeah, I'm trying to give Kaito some company over here and Parabox is killing me. The 45cm male body has been out of stock for so long, and so are most of the parts. So that leaves me unable assemble one myself. I unfortunately can't use the DDSB body either because it's too tall for my character... Kaito is quite disappointed in the long wait for a little brother. So am I lol.

JChiibs

Totally feel you on Parabox not restocking the 45cm boys. Only way I was able to finish Eddie was because Rainie had the boy body and an MDD bust so all I had to do was buy the 45cm girl body and swap some pieces. Makes me nervous because I have another 45cm boy to hopefully finish in a while but with the bodies not getting restocked it really makes me wonder what the holdup is. They used to be pretty consistant about restocking every 2-3 weeks.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you can get your boy finished sooner rather than later.

~Sister Kyoya

aeris

OMG I love your Len! he looks so so so cool!

I want miiiine!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

jazijaz

Sister Kyoya: I owe you a lot in this hobby, you have inspired me a lot and now you gave me the great idea to have a megane guy in my crew Someday, when I live alone and have a good space, I will also like to create sets for my boys. I want to make a room for each of them but for now they have to live in my small room

Oh I just checked your Bea from flickr, she looks amazing! I love how you painted her eyes and mouth. You do great mods, I bet Kyoya will come out as you want him in the end!

Oh boy, Jorgen just opened a can of worms, I'm glad he made you realize what's the right sculpt for your Pierce but at the same time, he has a lot of friends you have to get now $$$$ I'm really excited to see your family grow! (If I ever find a MOMO head by itself, I would probably get it to replicate his cheeky smile but for now I'm happy with his mild expression)

Me too, I can't wait to see everybody's Len! I'm really happy the DD world is growing and now boys have been made available. Then again, I never had problem making a DD head into a boy lol but the DD girl bodies are too curvy so I was frustrated...my frustration has finally ended =) I LOVE the male body Now we just need MDD/DDP boys!

From now on, I will see it as "Dollfie dream shota boy" I love it!

Noxxbunny: Thank you for sweet words towards my boys! I used to see the 45cm body in stock on The junky spot but it is not there now have you sent them a message to find out why they haven't restocked the body? I sent one to The junky spot, I will let you know their answer!

aeris: Thank you!! please spam your boy when he arrives. I'm curious to see other Lens :3

Noxxbunny

Thanks for the luck, SK! I had no idea what Parabox's normal stocking times are, since I've only ever bought one doll from them before. I have been over here sort of sweating at the thought of seeing the big "DISCONTINUED" banner over the 45cm male like they have with the body I'm using for Kaito.

And thanks for messaging them, jazijaz! I haven't messaged Parabox yet since I'm not 100% ready to buy right now, but I'm close. I'm being cautious since I don't quite know how much damage the convention will do to my wallet yet.

I'm curious about what JunkySpot will say though. If Parabox really won't get any more, then I'd go there. I know it sounds sorta cheapskate, but I'm not suuuuuper fond of adding on another extra $35. I blame the fact that I was way too spoiled by how cheap Kaito's body was when I bought it last year. That old yen/usd rate...That was a good time.