MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Suzuna

You and your girls?

Kuraikawai

kya! kawaii Uriko-chan^^ thanks :3

When I see this pictures I miss Fate-chan! have to get her a body soonish! >_<

murasaki-chan-header-RGB-small1.jpg

Family: Nia, Sakura, Mai, Ringo (Reimu) , Fate, Yuzuriha Inori (custom DDH06), Reira (Beato), Saya (Alter), Maya (Extra)! and Aika (Ryomou)

JChiibs
@Sister Kyoya: You & Tamayuki are adorable together! I hope being out in the sun didn't harm you too much!

Thank you! I managed to get away with just an insanely itchy pinky for a while, but nothing more this time. With summer coming around again I can stock up on SPF 50 sunscreen, but I honestly wish I could find something stronger than that around here. I'm glad that Raven was able to get some photos that I liked, and a few I wish I could burn.

@Ravendruid: SK did a great job taking a picture of you & Rainie

He is notoriously hard to photograph, he normally looks grumpy, angry or a deer caught in the headlights. People are so unruly to photograph, they just won't sit still nicely until I tell them to move like Yuriko and Tamayuki! I was so tempted to have Yuriko smack him a few times...

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Ravendruid

I'm a little bit jealous of you girls whose hair matches your doll's. Mine used to be as long as Yuriko's, but sadly, I think the only way we'd ever match now, would be for me just to take off her wig. I guess that's the price for having been the only sixth grader with a mustache, or ninth grader with a beard, in my city.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Innocentsake
Thank you! I managed to get away with just an insanely itchy pinky for a while, but nothing more this time. With summer coming around again I can stock up on SPF 50 sunscreen, but I honestly wish I could find something stronger than that around here. I'm glad that Raven was able to get some photos that I liked, and a few I wish I could burn.

He is notoriously hard to photograph, he normally looks grumpy, angry or a deer caught in the headlights. People are so unruly to photograph, they just won't sit still nicely until I tell them to move like Yuriko and Tamayuki! I was so tempted to have Yuriko smack him a few times...

~Sister Kyoya

An itchy pinky isn't too bad of a trade off! They really need to make something higher than 50 SPF for you to use! Hopefully you'll find something stronger. Haha I'm sure the ones you want to burn aren't too bad!

And oh dear I realized that I wrote the wrong name for Ravendruid's girl XD;;; So sorry! Yuriko is lovely and haha that would be sad if you had her smack Raven around!

I'm a little bit jealous of you girls whose hair matches your doll's. Mine used to be as long as Yuriko's, but sadly, I think the only way we'd ever match now, would be for me just to take off her wig. I guess that's the price for having been the only sixth grader with a mustache, or ninth grader with a beard, in my city.

Momoko & I both have long hair, but mine isn't pink so don't feel too bad about not matching! I really need to take a picture with Momoko to put up!

PlasticFantastic

5252279740_74caba39a8.jpg

101_6829 por Uriko Hime, en Flickr

This is SUCH an adorable photo! You look so happy! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

JChiibs

~Sister Kyoya

An itchy pinky isn't too bad of a trade off! They really need to make something higher than 50 SPF for you to use! Hopefully you'll find something stronger. Haha I'm sure the ones you want to burn aren't too bad!

And oh dear I realized that I wrote the wrong name for Ravendruid's girl XD;;; So sorry! Yuriko is lovely and haha that would be sad if you had her smack Raven around!

Raven definitely needs to work on improving his portrait shots. I was telling my sister about the ones that I very much want to burn, summing it up simply as "I look like little miss Muffet who ate the tuffet." Granted I look better than I did 50 pounds ago, but they were NOT flattering.

As for Rave getting smacked around, he would just laugh and giggle at how adorable either Yuriko or I were. I can't tell you how annoying it is to be angry at him and he suddenly starts squealing and saying how cute I am, completely missing the point of what I'm mad about. It really is great to have someone who loves me that much, but...

I'm surprised that no one noticed how huge Raven's hands are. Poor Yuriko's head looks tiny in comparison!

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

baldylox
I'm surprised that no one noticed how huge Raven's hands are. Poor Yuriko's head looks tiny in comparison!

Did you miss my "Bunk Bed" post? My hands are basically bear claws so I know how Raven feels.

BIlly

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Sister Kyoya, the thing that struck me about Raven more was his awesome facial hair.

Ravendruid
Sister Kyoya, the thing that struck me about Raven more was his awesome facial hair.

Thank you!!! I have always been very proud of my facial hair. I've had the mustache almost non-stop (except for a brief 3 month period about twelve years ago) since I was 12. Had a full beard all through high school, but had to shave it for my job at a grocery store for 14 years until they closed it last October. The best thing to come out of being laid off was being able to grow my beard again, though SK insisted on keeping it to the goatee. I'm glad she did.

As to the hands, all the men on my mom's side of the family have huge bear paws. I wear 13 1/2 double wide shoes, which are a pain to find. Two uncles and a couple cousins were state-champion wrestlers, and they all attributed it to having such large hands to grip with, and large feet to balance and grip the mats with. Only problem, is fine motor skills are tough, and most keyboards are way too small.

SK thought it was hilarious, the first time she saw pics of Baldylox, considering we have rather similar builds, goatees, and disappearing head hair.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
SK thought it was hilarious, the first time she saw pics of Baldylox, considering we have rather similar builds, goatees, and disappearing head hair.

Oh it's not disappearing, it's GONE.

I started to get a bald spot on the back of my head when I was 22 and by the time a year had passed, I made the decision to shave it all instead of having a spot. I'm just lucky I don't have a funky shaped head.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

JChiibs

Oh it's not disappearing, it's GONE.

I started to get a bald spot on the back of my head when I was 22 and by the time a year had passed, I made the decision to shave it all instead of having a spot. I'm just lucky I don't have a funky shaped head.

Billy

When I met Raven, his hair went down to the middle of his back. For years he diddn't believe me that I wouldn't love him any less when he went bald. His dad was a substitute teacher and was definitely bald on top so I didn't have to guess what Raven would look like. I had a major crush on Jean Juc Picard when I was in middle school, and a large amount of that had to do with him being bald. Raven still gives me a weird look sometimes when I tell him how adorable he is, because honestly, I like him much better bald(ish).

~Sister Kyoya

RaveOfNightmares

Here's my humanoid suit form, as I am actually a cat.

7409680010_8edd9218c6_z.jpg

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Waynio

Guess I should show my mug here.......

7648036468_018c2636c9.jpg

IMG_1188 by Waynio, on Flickr

I aopologize for my dishoveled/rag-tag look. It's been about a week since I had a chance to shave, plus I just got done working an 11 hour shift so I'm pretty beat.

6017456400_3766c0ca8f.jpg

100_2103 by Waynio, on Flickr

Heres an older shot of me from a year ago with a more dishoveled look and a lot longer hair.

Hope you enjoy.

Wayne

littlebearries

Does your shirt say Dads Against Daughters Dating? XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

JRuzzy

heres me and Jin!

Imaged removed

Edited by Guest

"In a small, small world where my hands are HUGE!!"

katnaper

Does your shirt say Dads Against Daughters Dating? XD

Love your shirt. Will probably need one for my hubby in a few years ;P

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JRuzzy
It's great seeing everyone so happy with their girls! JRuzzy I just love Jin's dress!

~Sister Kyoya

Thank you! I made it for her a little while ago, the cardigan too! I love making clothes for her!

JChiibs
Thank you! I made it for her a little while ago, the cardigan too! I love making clothes for her!

Wow, really? You did an excellent job! Do you happen to have a pattern to share for the dress? I found out as a kid that making clothes for my dolls is an addictive hobby.

~Sister Kyoya

littlebearries

Wow, really? You did an excellent job!

~Sister Kyoya

Agreed! She looks so wonderful and stylish!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

JRuzzy

Wow, really? You did an excellent job!

~Sister Kyoya

Agreed! She looks so wonderful and stylish!

Ahh thanks everyone! She's blushing! There's lots more to come from Jin she gets new clothes made at home every week! Lol I can't help myself! Hopefully soon she'll have a sister!

Innocentsake

During Anime Expo I remembered to finally take a picture of myself with Momoko so here they are! Also in these pictures are Animex99 with his Rosalie Sorry for looking a bit tired in these photos ^^;; Carrying purse/dd bag/Momoko/& loot while walking around will tire you out quickly hehe.

First a normal shot:

7855250540_4a58e86b24.jpg

DSCN2133 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Then a funny shot!

7855251182_7d699f19eb.jpg

DSCN2134 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Doesn't Animex99 look like he's about to plant a nice kiss on Rosalie? ;D

And I saw these girls cosplaying as the Tokidoki character Donutella and Momoko was holding a donut so it just made perfect sense!

7855248192_4c6a86088a.jpg

DSCN2117 by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Pacino_83

Sorry for the bad cell phone pics. Both pics are with my Fate. :3 I suppose I should get around to taking more pictures with all my girls.

PicsArt_1337319421873.jpg

Fate and I taking a bathroom pic.

IMG_20120428_221857.jpg

Fate dressed as Panty and we're getting our picture taking with this awesome Panty cosplayer.

Parting with my lovely ladies.