Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

senyac

new Cocoa skin

UnderOrange

Tbh it's not that big of a deal for me? I don't really rely on natural lighting too much because I work during the day and I'm far enough north that getting time before sundown isn't always an option. I won't say darker skin is just as easy to light as the lighter girls (that's a rant about cameras not being designed for dark skinned faces that probably doesn't belong here) but I literally got a $15 selfie ring light and it fixed 90% of my problems.

jsiQcRc.jpg

YOBaCVo.jpg

Jz7lxCO.jpg

I don't remember what time of day these top three were taken in, but that cheap little ring light really helps.

lvPA3La.jpg

This one was early morning in a Starbucks just using whatever lighting they had (there was a north facing window about 10 feet to the right)

The biggest challenge I think is getting photos with both milk and cocoa girls, because the extra light can wash out the milk girls sometimes.

All things considered though, I couldn't imagine missing out on Anthy here (she's a Justice btw) because of this reason! She's absolutely my most elegant and glamorous doll yet and I love her to bits. 🧡

• Like 1