Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hidomasa

Hello from Ohio !

hidomasa

I have been told again and again about this site,and i finnaly have come to check it out !

I actually have one dollfie dream to myself, i first learned about dollfie dreams more than 3 years ago but finnaly got one this past year, and my wife is also getting her first this year.

I have two small bjds, and abs bjds, and plenty of other non-bjd dolls but ive always wanted to get into dollfie dreams for the longest time !

I saw one of the first dollfie dreams i ever set eyes on when i saw the work of DOLCHU and fell in love!

I hope to find plenty of people to speak with about our common interests!

Hoshiko_Blue

Hello there!

Welcome in the DD community, I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Everybody is so friendly here!

hidomasa

Thank you ! i am glad to hear that there is alot of nice people here ! I have heard of many nice things about the forums : D !

N2DollsNow

Hello hidomasa, Welcome to the forum! You'll find plenty of members that are living in Ohio, so you'll probably be able to arrange sometime to meet if that's something you'd desire. This forum helps to meet the need to socialize with other DD owners; especially if meeting others face-to-face poses a difficulty. For any questions, there's likely a thread for it already. You'll find that there are friendly experts here to help you get the answers you need or just curious about. So make yourself at home, you're among friends!

Amber

Hi, welcome to the forums! I checked out your Flickr page... Your boy is very cool looking! I like the style you chose for him, it's really unique. The pictures you took next to the flowers and the statue are nice and match with his personal clothing look very well.

hidomasa

@N2

Thank you ! and I actually am really surprised to hear that there are others here in Ohio ! and it would definitely be something that would be cool to do someday ! I've never actually been to a doll meet of any kind, although I'm anxious about such things it would be fun! and i will definitely have to look through the forums !

@amber

Oh ! thank you ! I tried really hard to take decent photos of him after i first got him, of course im always looking for new photo spots but hes actually going to change his style , im in the middle of doing so atm and hopefully i will get to post pics of that too as well ! Im just waiting on his wig. but it makes me really happy that you took the time to glance at my photos ! I checked out yours as well and all your girls look so lovely ! im still looking through the pics but so far their all so pretty ! X3

berettapunk

OHIO? omg i knew there were more of us out there somewhere!!!!!

its great to have you here! cant wait to see your boy len as well! thanks for joining up and maybe we can see you all at a meetup sometime!

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

hidomasa

@beretta

So glad that there really is more people out there! XD and ty! I hope to share some more updated pics soon! And yea going to a meet up would certainly be interesting! I always hear about them and have watched a friend's live stream but that's about it XD

Amber

Thank you for looking at my pictures. They're very old, I plan on doing a "revamp" and taking brand new pictures and starting over from scratch. I really appreciate your compliments on my dolls, it means a lot to me!

That is exciting that you are getting new things for your little guy, I can't wait to see them! I'm also interested in what new wig you've chosen for him... I'll be looking out for some photos of the updated look!

hidomasa

@amber

OH?? Then I Definately look forward to seeing your new pics as well! I always love seeing others photos of the dolls they care for it's very exciting! And of course! Their all lovely !

Well hopefully if it gets here anytime soon I'll be able to take pics, or atleast I plan to asap, but I've begun to worry i wont be getting it.. So I've begun to look for a backup in case i Don't get it.

I also originally wanted the look I'm putting together now, when I aimed to get my first dd, but I wanted to put him together sooner than later and then i thought about getting a second boy but making him an mdd , but i didnt feel right doing that. So instead I am working on getting my wife her first dd, which I'm almost done putting together as well, her doll is inheriting my boys first wig(the ones in the pics from my Flickr) so I could get my boy new hair xD I wish I could track my package, I was hoping because it was/should be small that it'd reach me faster.. But i guess not DX

Amber

Thanks, I'll let you know whenever I have uploaded new photos!

Where is your package from, and how long has it been? The seller did not provide a tracking number either? Mail might be slow because of the recent Christmas/New Years and now Chinese New Year as well (depending on if your package is from an Asian country.)

I like the wig on your boy right now, so it will look great on your wife's doll! I want to see pictures of her doll as well. Will she be joining the forums too?

hidomasa

Ah it is from China, and I ordered it on the 8th of last month, but the other items I ordered from the same shop took just as long, even though I ordered them a month in advanced for Xmas I thought this second order would get here by now. Hell I even ordered my wife's girl's outfit from mandarake, and it got here in a week. Even another item I ordered from my boy got here from Malaysia (I hope I'm spelling that right) quickly.

ah I am really excited to see more! For sure! X3, also my wife isn't able to get in the comp much due to she isn't well physically but if anything I'll be posting pics for her, but honestly only time will tell. She seems quite excited for her girl. I just got to find her a body before her head gets sent back to us, which has been very fun thanks to she picked sws.. It makes me want to cry at times because there's such a lack of sws bodies or matching ones anywhere :-:

Amber

I hope it arrives soon and that it's just delayed, rather than not arriving at all! If you have a tracking number you can try to see if USPS can locate it. I am not sure how much they can help, but maybe they can try at least...

Volks USA store has SWS bodies in stock, unless she wanted a DDdy body. That seems to be the only one that they don't have at the moment... But it says it will be in stock on the 19th.

Sorry to hear that your wife can't use the computer much due to illness. I have a different type of illness (mental - depression) that has kept me from my hobbies quite a few times. So if she can't use the computer, you'll just have to show her or tell her all of the things people say about her doll when she completes her! I think that will make her happy. I, for one, am really excited to see her doll and see yours when your things arrive in the mail.

By the way, where is her doll's head right now? Was it sent away for a faceup? What head mold did she choose?

hidomasa

Yea i hope so as well !and it has a tracking number but as soon as it reaches/reached the US it wont let me track it any farther . i keep trying different tracking websites but ive just gotte nto the point where im just checking the mailevery day lol ! And yea i checked there, i may have to end up getting one frrom there. My wife picked a 01 head and has elf ears modded onto it , we sent it to a faceup artist in england whom is very nice and has been wonderfull to work with. my only issue is ,id like to see 01 heads on more bodies than the mdd one , or even obitsu bodies but i figured i should look in the forums for that sort of thing when i get the chance. i just recently realized that i can actually reply back on here on my phone [which im doing right now] And yes my wife im sure would love to hear what everyone thinks of her girl ! i struggle cause she wants a mdd sized doll, but she wants them to have a decent sized bust and i wasnt sure it that was even possible but i am unsure of which direction to go..haha..

Amber

Hmm... Maybe there just isn't an update. Perhaps it's being delayed in customs and that's why it has not changed since it reached the US.

Volks has fast and safe delivery, so if you cannot find one elsewhere, I suggest just buying from them.

My very first doll was an 01 head on a DDdy body. It was really cute. baldylox has an 01 head on a DDdy body, I believe. I can't think of anyone else at the moment who has 01 head on other bodies... But I'm sure there are others.

An MDD body can look cute with larger busts. Does she want like an L or M bust for MDD?

hidomasa

Actually hours after i read your reply and , after sleeping to recover from working i woke up to find that the wig had finnaly arrived in the mail !! it took some time to get it decent, which im sure i will definately mess with it more as i go but i added the pictures to my flickr to their own individual album!

And i am glad that volks always seems to be good with getting things shipped efficently! i have a feeling i will have to end up doing that as the second hand market isnt as usefull as i was hoping. althogh if it was ns it would have been alot easier. XD

Yea she actually wants atleast an m if not an L bust for mdd, if thats possible which im pretty sure it is. ive seen one mdd with a silicone bust , but the owner has not written me back as of yet .

Amber

Haha, what a weird coincidence! I'm glad it showed up. I checked out the pictures. It's a lot different from the wig he had on before! So this is the original character design you had in mind for him? Is he a cat boy? Or is he just wearing the ears for fun?

Yeah, I haven't seen a lot of SWS bodies for sale... But Volks does sell M and L busts for MDD. I'm not sure what the body's default bust is, but it should tell you on the website. So when you order a body from there, if it doesn't have the bust size that she wants you can add it to your order and they'll ship together. I don't know much about the silicone busts other than it seems they're not easy to find. I see a lot of threads about people wanting them but being unable to find them for fair prices.

hidomasa

Haha XD Yea I was super surprised but I am quite happy that it did finnaly show up!

And yes. To answer your question he is a neko boy! I've always intended to get cat ears for him, well before I ever got him, to be honest ever since I saw one picture of doll chu's customfaceups i have always wanted one like the first one i saw that time. The only bad thing is i feel his name no longer fits him, and i also have been trying to find a cardigan/long sweater for him and nothing i find looks like how i imagine, so i keep searching XD

About the body, a friend of mine all the sudden wrote me , as i asked them to keep an eye out for me and their going to sell their mdd body to me , unfortunately its not the right skin color, but for what they want for it i really cant complain much less, it'll help me have the money to get a bigger bust. i think mdd normally have an s bust. XD

Ah yea i have only heard about the silicone busts for now but honestly i'll just be happy when my wifes girl even has a body and can be dressed, even if i'll have to get a bust later...and im sorry for taking so long to write back! work and sleep got in the way of me getting on here DX

Amber

That's awesome.

Do you still have the picture of the doll you saw that inspired your character? If you do, I'd like to see it!

You might be able to commission someone to make the sweater that you want. There are a lot of BJD seamstresses on etsy, and a cardigan seems like a pattern that they'd be able to do easily. What exactly are you looking for? Do you have a picture? I could try to help you find one.

What color is the body? Is it going to match the MDD head that you have already?

hidomasa

Yea! I honestly following dolchu in the hopes of someday bidding on a head they paint but they sell for so so much that I don't think it'll happen much less I love my boy to much, here is the link on Flickr!

2015-10 「MDD黒猫セット」

As you'll. Probably see i based the looks off this doll alot, i couldnt get the image out of my head and it sold long before I saw it, so my only hope was to get as close to the look that captivated me for over two years. I haven't been able to find a sweater that looks like that or is in that color it's always one thing or the other. Lol!

and the body is ns, but.. Im hoping to make it work until I can afford to get a different one or slowly replace the parts with sws but in the meantime atleast she's not going to have a floating head.

Amber

So cute! Your doll looks a lot like that one! So I had asked for a picture so that I could try to help you find something... Well, I can't find anything exactly like that one, but I did find this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-3-BJD-Doll-SD-Dollfie-DZ-DOD-LUTS-Boy-Girl-Knitted-Sweater-Cardigan-Clothes/292240340854?hash=item440ae1b776:m:m38lDl6FrcXNtIYs6wGEkSg It's similar, and it does come in white.

However, the one in the picture you linked seems like a basic design. I'm sure if you wanted to you could commission someone to make it. I doubt it'd be too expensive since it seems very simple. Maybe in the future you can try to get someone to make one just like it!

I hope that your wife will be pleased with the body when you get it! I hope that it will make her happy until you can get an SWS body for her doll. Don't forget to post pictures for me!

hidomasa

Oh! Thank you I will check that out as soon as I'm done typing. This out XD and I've thought about it, because it really is just a simple long cardigan or atleast thats what I've found looks most similar XD

Also me too! I'd post the pics from the faceup artist but I think i will just post her all together when her head and body arrives x3 since we already have acess to her clothes and her eyes are coming home with her head x3 but yes I'm definately posting pics! Even if it be through my Flickr or my wife's XD I will definately let you know! I'm excited to share my wife's doll as well as my own x3 I wish doll winter coats weren't so expensive I'd be getting some for them both to take pics in the snow XD

hidomasa

I looked up the link and saved it on my ebay! I'm definately going to buy one in the hopes of it looking good x3 thank you so much for finding that! I'm so excited! I hope I'll be able to order it soon!

also I was able to aquire a dd body with large bust for my wife's head, fortunately it's from the same friend who was going to sell me the mdd body, so I asked if I could switch as it already has a larger bust and will fit the outfit we got for her.. S releived! It seems her body and head will arrive fairly quickly and I'll be able to share pics of her by the end of this month :3

hidomasa

It's official! My wife's head and body for her dd girl are both on their way! I'm hoping it won't take more than a week to recieve the head but guess we'll find out XD

Amber

Sorry for the disappearance, I haven't been feeling very well and I was quite busy too. I see there are some updates I need to read about.

I'm glad you like the cardigan that I found for your doll. It might not look exactly like the one in the picture, but maybe it can pass for now until a better one can be found. I'll keep looking around on websites to try to help you out.

I'm glad that you found a body for your wife's doll that she likes! So is it a DD or an MDD body that her doll is going to have now? I hope the body and her doll's head arrive soon, I want to see pictures!