Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hidomasa

Hello from Ohio !

hidomasa

It's all good! That's what forums are for after all :3!

and yes I actually like it alot and intend to buy one as soon as i am able! X3

my wife's head is getting a dd2 body with a large bust (atleast I think it's that. It is a larger bust but I'm unsure of which one officially.) I could have gotten the mdd body but I just had the feeling that she'd like how this one would look in the long run. And the body should actually get here today and the head hopefully not to long after but I am tracking both! X3 I will definately post pics as soon as i can!

and please just worry about your health! Forums are always something to come back to XD

Amber

Hi again!

Oh that's great, I am glad that you like it so much! I tried to find one with the fabric pattern like the one you sent me, but I couldn't find any. I think the closest I found was a pull over sweater, but it was a weird brown color so I decided to send the one I sent you instead.

That's great! So is this body SWS like her doll's head? Or is it a normal skin body until you can find an SWS one? And wow - that is really fast! I hope that the head arrives quickly as well so I can see some photos! What are the clothes that she has for her doll? I think you mentioned that you had some clothes for her already?

hidomasa

That's allright, I am perfectly happy with what ya sent me so thank you again so much for the help! X3

And the body is coming from a fellow doll collector/friend who is getting a ddy body so she sold it to me. She lives in California so nothing takes long to. Reach me from there! Lol.

the body is actually ws, but it is alot closer to sws than ns so I figured it should be okay for now. I know there is a difference but it was either the ns mdd or the ws dd2, and ns is so much darker. So i thought it'd go well. Atleast I hope!

my wife fell in love with the Sheryl nomie date outfit so I had to hunt it down on mandarake, but even then it took like a week or less to arrive and her girl is inheriting the brown wig I had originally had on my boy, I felt it made him look to girly and not to mention other people said so, and I felt that he needed a change which was why I got him the wig he has now. So she is going to get it, which it is a licht wig that I paid decent money for so I'm glad it's not going to just sit around.

yes I hope to share pictures soon, as I'm quite excited in and of itself that my wife is joining the hobby at all, true we both have other dolls or our own but I never thought I'd get to see the day she enjoyed a slightly bigger doll such as the dds x3

Amber

That's nice! Yea, I think that WS is much closer to SWS. I'm glad it will work out.

The Sheryl Nome outfit is so cute... I love the boots, they're gorgeous. It's a really nice outfit, I wish I had it as well! It's so pretty with nice colors. I'm glad you could find it for your wife. And I think it's better she's ending up with a DD body because I don't think it'd fit on MDD very well.

The wig that was on your boy before is really nice, I think the color will look pretty with the outfit.

I hope that my boyfriend can get a doll one day, he likes Marisa.

hidomasa

Yea it took some convincing if which body would be better but in the end she told me to trust my judgement over it.

and yea I was super releived that mandarake had a whole lot of them for basically the price they were when it was originally sold in 2015 I think it was? I got lucky she fell in love with something I could actually find!

I do hope she ends up liking. It since she's only. In is one it so far.

aw , I hope he gets to join in on the fun too! It took me a long time to get my boy but I also had to save up the money for every piece/part, hopefully he can find a Marisa!

Amber

It always feels nice to find an item you really want and then find it for a good price. I have gotten lucky in the past. I just got back into the hobby, so I have to make a new wishlist and hope I can find my items.

I think she'll love it! I might be selling some wigs soon for a fair price if that one doesn't suit her doll. I'll let you know if I decide to part with them.

Yeah I think in a year or so we might begin the search for Marisa, maybe sooner if we just happen to get lucky with extra funds.

hidomasa

For sure! I would rather a reasonable priced item than a rediculous priced one! But I know depending on what you are looking for, affordable or not quality wares are hard to pass up! I hope you can find what your looking for though! I'm always keeping an eye out for stuff and saving items on all sorts of tabs for in the future or just incase I want to find it for someone else XD

and I totally get that too! I'm lucky I got the funds this last year, if I hadn't timed it right I would have been screwed. Thankfully I got lucky with my wife's doll, the faceup I won in a contest, so all I had to pay for was the ear mods she wanted, and then buying the outfit and eyes and then my friend selling me the body for a steal, as it stands I think I spent more money on my boy due to i couldnt get anything second hand. Hell my len head was quite pricy as he had just come. Out here and I couldn't afford to buy him as a whole. I still can't beleive I have him sometimes, and have to remind myself that he's real XD

If your ever looking for a Marisa, later of course let me know too I'll keep an eye out in my groups and through the few friends ad acquaintances I've made along the way if it means helping someone else get their dream doll! I know i benefited from the kindness of strangers alot myself so I'd like to help if I can XD

Amber

That's so cool that you won the faceup for your wife's doll in a contest! Who is the faceup artist, if you don't mind my asking? What ear mods did your wife want? Like an elf?

And I guess the prices balance out a bit since you got such good deals on your wife's doll, it's okay that yours was a bit more expensive to get.

Thanks, I'll let you know when we begin the hunt for Marisa!

hidomasa

Angelic doll customs, she's a bit newer but I really like how she does faceups, which if you have to pay for them she's really reasonable and she is super kind and patient! She's on Facebook mainly, and on Instagram. I've even been thinking about maybe sending my boy off if I ever want to change his faceup someday.

My wife did want elf ears, x3

Yea u don't doubt I will spend more money on her doll in the near future XD but that's OK x3 and yes please do!

Amber

I think I found your wife's doll on the Angelic Doll FB page. Is it an elf with green eyes and removable tears in the pictures? It's really really really cute, and I like how Angelic's style is on the faceups. She seems very nice based on the comments I read as well. I want to do faceups one day, but I need some more room. Maybe when my boyfriend and I move out soon.

How is your wife doing? I remember you said that she can't really use PC much because she is not well, right? I hope that she is doing okay and is excited for her new doll.

hidomasa

Yup! That's her head x3! She really wanted green eyes, and since it made more sense to order from her while our head was there I also. Ordered a pair of eyes that she also made promptly! And then took pics like that with them in x3

Honestly I wish at times like these I could atleast try to do my. Own faceups, even if I could only. So things in a smaller scale, but I've never had all of the equipment and since I live in Ohio I doubt I'd ever have the right weather for it..

Maybe you'll be able to! I hope. You do get the extra room!

she's OK, not terribly better or worse rn. She uses her phone alot like I do and oh yes she keeps asking my. To check the tracking because she can't wait for her girls head, it's literally the last piece we're waiting on, as her body has arrived, it's dressed and we gave the wig and such atleast for now, im eager too tbh. XD

Amber

The eyes are really pretty! That's really neat that the faceup artist made you the eyes as well, they look great.

I have some of the stuff needed for faceups, but not everything yet. I am looking forward to when I have the room to start trying it out.

I'm glad to hear that she is not worse, that is always a good thing. Aw, I hope that her doll's head arrives soon. It might make her feel better!

hidomasa

I am so so sorry it took me so long to reply, my wife's girl arrived and we assembled her, her eyes are a little bit off but we are working on getting them to sit right along with the resin tears. Which is interesting. XD and I hope that soon I'll be able to get her more clothes X3. I posted up the first pictures we ever took of my wife's girl on my Flickr, and hopefully will post more soon!

I hope you'll be able to work on faceups sometime soon! :3 I'd love to see it!

Amber

It's alright. That's really exciting! What did you use to put her eyes in? I saw the pictures and she looks so cute, I love her outfit.

hidomasa

Well, for her eyes I just got sticky tack from. The store for the moment as I had to buy it kind of suddenly, but it doesn't seem to be the stickiest sort of substance, but I keep hoping it'll work, I mean it has but there really isn't any other choice right now that Ive been able to find. Lol! I hope to get some pics of her outside, someday soon but the weather has just been to damn cold! And I'm hoping to find more outfits that look nice on her like that one does! I'm thankfull I ended up being able to purchase the type of body that that outfit was meant for though XD I got lucky with that one!

cfx

Loctite Fun-tak, which I think you can get at Target or online from Amazon, works very well to hold in eyes.

hidomasa

I will be sure to look for that! Thank you for the recommendation! I've been super frustrated about getting the eyes in correctly x3

Amber

I use Mack's silicone ear plugs to hold my doll's eyes in, you can get them at drug stores and large stores like Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

hidomasa

I will definately keep and eye out for those too! Although I've never seen such a thing i think its more like I just never needed them so I never looked? Lol! But I will definately have to look because her eyes are round, but also flat and they aren't as easy as my boys eyes were to put in, but I also think her head might be smaller? I'm not sure but it was more if a challange than I first thought it would be!