Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DD Sakura Miku

CrazyDollPerson
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Towa is nice. I've said it before, but this probably won't be the last time Sakura Miku is released. If you can't swing it I would suggest setting the money aside and waiting for Miku Expo to come around. She'll probably be offered then along with a bunch of outfits and other Vocaloids. It will be another clickwar though, but some of them like Len seem to last the entire event.

Oh, that is good to know.  If I am not able to find a way to do the lottery this time I will keep my eye open for when she becomes available again. It does seem that they come up every so often, so it may take a year or two but eventually I should be able to get her :)

I wish I would have known they re-release these because I paid more for my second hand Miku with no originals and her face up half removed and I could have gotten a new one fully intact as when I tried to buy Sakura she was sold out but they still had the standard available. Live and learn.

BeyondTime
51 minutes ago, jenlovesdolls said:

Oh, that is good to know.  If I am not able to find a way to do the lottery this time I will keep my eye open for when she becomes available again. It does seem that they come up every so often, so it may take a year or two but eventually I should be able to get her :)

I wish I would have known they re-release these because I paid more for my second hand Miku with no originals and her face up half removed and I could have gotten a new one fully intact as when I tried to buy Sakura she was sold out but they still had the standard available. Live and learn.

The Vocaloids and Saber are the only ones who seem to get regular re-releases, and Saber is normally re-released as Saberface variants.

tumblr_o4ks6olrpv1u1o8yzo1_1280.jpg

Seriously need this on a doll shirt for my Sabers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

CrazyDollPerson
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

The Vocaloids and Saber are the only ones who seem to get regular re-releases, and Saber is normally re-released as Saberface variants.

tumblr_o4ks6olrpv1u1o8yzo1_1280.jpg

Seriously need this on a doll shirt for my Sabers.

I would love to get Rin so I will have to watch for her as well! I am glad a few I want get re-released...now if they would re-release Arle and M.O.M.O. I would be pretty thrilled!

sakuramiku

hello again! I was hoping I could get some more advice?

The doll arrived at the proxy (zenmarket) and I opted for the 1k repacking fee, but to my horror this raised the shipping to 10k. I messaged them about it and they can repack it but it'll cost another 1k and I'm worried they'll use flimsy packaging. Does anyone have any advice, I'm not sure what to risk? I am already estimating the custom fee to be about £150 and I overpaid for her in the first place so it feels like a kick in the teeth to pay this much in shipping when it would originally have been about 4k.

Seriously regretting not being able to get her from the international volks site in the first place, it would have saved me hundreds 😞

BeyondTime

if the repacking is protective packaging she probably went into a larger heavier box. 

I don’t know that proxy, but that does seem par for the course for protective packaging. 

Its hard to say what she will have shipped to them in. It could be flimsy or it could be solid. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

Just a reminder Sakura Miku & Hatsune Miku opened for lottery at Volks USA today. 

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Mega Negi said:

not until tomorrow.

My bad, I was thinking this was the first. XD

Mega Negi

OK, it's 12:01 am Jun 1 PST so it's open for entries now.

BeyondTime

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to enter the Miku lottery.

Good luck to everyone trying.

littlebirdzoom

I shouldn't have, but by total impulse and panic that I wouldn't get this chance again I entered the lottery for Reboot. I have Miku, but the fact that I don't just have her original default version bugs me lol. Good luck everyone!

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

littlebirdzoom

Any winners? I won Reboot! 😄

Edited by littlebirdzoom
  • Like 2

LynaLune

Congrats on winning Reboot :)

Edited by LynaLune

knibitz

So I'm new to lotteries. 
I won a shirt, and now I'm in limbo with sakura miku. 
My order is still on pending. 

I am going to assume I didn't win miku at this point, will she eventually drop off my order so my order will get out of pending and I can buy my shirt?

BeyondTime
6 minutes ago, knibitz said:

So I'm new to lotteries. 
I won a shirt, and now I'm in limbo with sakura miku. 
My order is still on pending. 

I am going to assume I didn't win miku at this point, will she eventually drop off my order so my order will get out of pending and I can buy my shirt?

You should be able to just pay for the shirt.

knibitz
4 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

You should be able to just pay for the shirt.

Yeah I originally followed the directions in the congratulations email I got, but the page loads to "There are no products in this section"

I had assumed it was just because it was Miku was in my order and I had to wait for the Miku announcement.
Was I supposed to have my shirt there?
It's still an item available through general stock, am I supposed to buy it that way?

T_T The rules for the lottery literally say they won't answer questions about the lottery process and I'm so confused. 

Edited by knibitz

littlebirdzoom

1 minute ago, knibitz said:

Yeah I originally followed the directions in the congratulations email I got, but the page loads to "There are no products in this section"

I had assumed it was just because it was Miku was in my order and I had to wait for the Miku announcement.
Was I supposed to have my shirt there?
It's still an item available through general stock, am I supposed to buy it that way?

T_T The rules for the lottery literally say they won't answer questions about the lottery process and I'm so confused. 

Login! 

I got the same message saying there were no products, but then I found out I wasn't logged in xD

knibitz

I am logged in. image.png.c11d7f08c96f25c164eca7fe46a52fd2.png
I actually got two emails, one with a typo. The First email (with the typo) takes me to the complete store with everything in stock (that has stock), the second which I assumed was the correct email, takes me to no stock.

Edited by knibitz

knibitz

The non-typo link takes me here says it takes me here: https://volksusa.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3483648fcd4bfc49aeb4c65d8&id=b9a25d9193&e=cad621a7d0 but redirects here: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/event/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=1694
screenshot: 48064373447_d300caff85_o.png

the typo link says it takes me here: https://volksusa.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3483648fcd4bfc49aeb4c65d8&id=37a27f8bd9&e=cad621a7d0  but redirects here: https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=1727
Screenshot: 48064268886_7303a0f53b_b.jpg

Both emails say the exact same thing aside from title typos. 
image.png.26287b1f47aa6160a350506c38456c2a.png

Edited by knibitz

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, knibitz said:

I am logged in. image.png.c11d7f08c96f25c164eca7fe46a52fd2.png
I actually got two emails, one with a typo. The First email (with the typo) takes me to the complete store with everything in stock (that has stock), the second which I assumed was the correct email, takes me to no stock.

I think the problem is you had until Monday the 10th to pay for the item you won.

You do have to be signed in to see the items you win in the lottery.

Edited by BeyondTime

knibitz

8 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I think the problem is you had until Monday the 10th to pay for the item you won.

You do have to be signed in to see the items you win in the lottery.

I had the same errors the day I got my winning email. I just assumed the issue was due to my outstanding miku lottery.
my winning email just said "payment is due by next monday" and when the links in the email didn't work and I was going through trying to troubleshoot myself, O searched everywhere I could to find the exact day I needed to pay, just to make sure, and couldn't find anything except for the 17th. - If it was the 10th, then I supposed I'll just have to suck it up and chalk it up to a rookie mistake and write it down next time.  I'm pretty upset that the email just said "Next monday" and did not specify. 

With the wording being "payment is by next monday", not being able to find any specific date other than the 17th mentioned for the doll lottery, I assumed it was the next monday(17), not the upcoming monday(10th) and that the issue was, again, due to miku and it would sort itself out after both of the items in my order had a decision. I had considered reaching out to volks at that time but looked through everything and saw the comment that they would not help with any lottery issues and got scared off the idea.
Figured it would sort itself out, and it didn't T_T

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, knibitz said:

I had the same errors the day I got my winning email. I just assumed the issue was due to my outstanding miku lottery.
my winning email just said "payment is due by next monday" and when the links in the email didn't work and I was going through trying to troubleshoot myself, O searched everywhere I could to find the exact day I needed to pay, just to make sure, and couldn't find anything except for the 17th. - If it was the 10th, then I supposed I'll just have to suck it up and chalk it up to a rookie mistake and write it down next time.  I'm pretty upset that the email just said "Next monday" and did not specify. 

With the wording being "payment is by next monday", not being able to find any specific date other than the 17th mentioned for the doll lottery, I assumed it was the next monday(17), not the upcoming monday(10th) and that the issue was, again, due to miku and it would sort itself out after both of the items in my order had a decision. I had considered reaching out to volks at that time but looked through everything and saw the comment that they would not help with any lottery issues and got scared off the idea.
Figured it would sort itself out, and it didn't T_T

I think the lottery payment dates are always prior to the general release, so they know what items /quantity they will have to release. You might want to contact them and explain the confusion with the multiple emails. Technically they can decide to block you from future lotteries for non-payment, so you might want to explain you tried to pay, and the website never showed you the items you had won.

littlebirdzoom

I don't have anything to add to the Volka issue other than email them (yes you can). You'll get it figured out fast, I wouldn't worry too much :)

I am a little confused about winners though, I was under the impression a lot of people entered for Sakura Miku. I hope there were lots of winners 😕 Everyone seems to want her (and has been wanting her for years) so I hope Volks makes her at least somewhat available for people to have. She's so lovely.

Extremely exctied about my Reboot. I have both original and snow Miku's box, but I only own a repainted Snow Miku. Selling my original Miku was a huge regret but I never wanted to buy her used. So this new version is just perfect. It's always been so strange to be such a huge fan and not have her original version. SO now she'll stay in her default and my other one will be the one I dress up. Matoi is gonna have to share some desk space and stand space hah

Paprika

I didn’t win the lottery, so I hit up Buyee and got Sakura Miku that way. Hope others were more lucky.

Edited by Arara
  • Like 1

littlebirdzoom
On 6/15/2019 at 7:39 PM, Arara said:

I didn’t win the lottery, so I hit up Buyee and got Sakura Miku that way. Hope others were more lucky.

Congrats! show us when you get her 😄

• Like 1