Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DD Sakura Miku

vamlest1

Aww jeez Volks hurray up and tell us ........lottery or preorder......may seems so far...haha

Monty

As she came out today there’s a ton of owner pics, an example:

Lots come up if you search DD桜ミク on twitter (hashtag or not). She has a very cute box too!

Edited by Monty

Elys

I saw her at the Dolpa today and she's really  cute! Plenty of people were already posing her on their doll tables, too.

All my photos of her were with a dslr tho and I can't get them out of the camera until the next weekend.. By then there's probably millions of pics already on social media anyway. :'D

DD Crew Kano Custom DDH-06 ∙∙∙ 2B DDdy ∙∙∙ 9S DDb
Obitsu Crew Zhi Jia Custom Tan AP Type-M

【  Flickr 】【 Instagram Twitter

Beani

She's a lot cuter than I was expecting somehow. 

A little unrelated: Can't stop laughing over the Doll Point boss photo bombing the Piapro photo. How'd someone get a Sakura Miku in there so fast?

• Like 1

Nyx Whitestar

Details were updated, Sakura Miku will be sold on first come-first served basis (on Volks japan website):

https://ec.volks.co.jp/ext/dp41/index.html?__lang=ja

Details are only in japanese at the moment but you can use a translator.

I hope everyone who want her can grab one!

Edited by Nyx Whitestar

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Monty

A clickwar? That's unusual, isn't it? And for the SDs as well! Good luck, those who are trying to get her/the others. I hope its like the Yuriko one where she lasted for a while, but who knows with Miku.

Volks themselves have advised to make an account before the clickwar happens (May 11th), so if anyone wants her and hasnt made one yet, do that ASAP. @Mothiraffe have you done that yet? I know you were hoping to get her.

Edited by Monty

cfx

I guess it's like they did with Yuriko Nanao?

Mothiraffe

@Monty aaaaaa I'll go do that. This is... surprising, but I'll just hope for the best. Do we know how much she's going to go for? 

EDIT:
Sakura Miku is 66800 Yen, and Reboot!Miku is a tiny bit cheaper. Prayers for my wallet.

Edited by Mothiraffe
answered my own question
  • Like 1

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

cfx

72,144 yen including tax, 66,800 without.

Typically Volks has always charged the consumption tax for orders outside of Japan, but when I last ordered clothing I wasn't chaged that, only the 5% order fee they have now, so who knows on that for sure. Shipping for a doll is around 5000-6000 yen as far as I recall, so I guess count on about 80K, worst case.

Mega Negi

Does anybody know if any of the default Miku costumes (normal, yuki, sakura) have ever been sold separately? (by Volks)

cfx

They have not.

AFAIK Volks has never done that with the default outfit of any DD outside Rin Shibuya Cinderella Version, not that I know their entire history of DD though.

Regular Miku's outfit is fairly easy to come by on Mandarke though.

Edited by cfx
spelling is hard

Mothiraffe

So when it comes to first-come first-serve things like this, do we have to pay up front or do we pay after the doll is made? So sorry for all the questions ^^;

If we have to pay up front that's an incredible challenge on my budget >.>;;

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

BeyondTime
8 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

So when it comes to first-come first-serve things like this, do we have to pay up front or do we pay after the doll is made? So sorry for all the questions ^^;

This will be pay at time of purchase, and the dolls should already be made. I think we need to see the English pages to know 100% what the details are. 

Volks USA should have its Sakura Miku event around the same time, so if you are in North America you will have two chances to get her. 

Good luck if you try. 

14 minutes ago, cfx said:

They have not.

AFAIK Volks has never done that with the default outfit of any DD outside Rin Shibuya Cinderella Version, not that I know their entire history of DD though.

Regular Miku's outfit is fairly easy to come by on Mandarke though.

With Rin that occurred in reverse order. The school uniform outfit was released as an extra for V1 and V1 came with her Triad Primus outfit as her default. V2 was then released with the original school uniform. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Stinkerbell

The payment method says "credit cards" only. Will paypal work in that case?

BeyondTime
47 minutes ago, Stinkerbell said:

Japanese have some different payment options, so I would wait for the English pages to go up. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Mothiraffe said:

One other thing occured to me. During Clickwars Volks does mark stuff as "will be restocked". If they do that with Miku keep checking back. They've gotten better about releasing stuff in waves during the clickwars in order to keep the products available for people who don't get in right at the start.

What I am really hoping for people is that the Miku's are up a long time like with Yuriko. I think that was really nice for people who wanted her (sorry Sinclair ><;)

Monty
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

With Rin that occurred in reverse order. The school uniform outfit was released as an extra for V1 and V1 came with her Triad Primus outfit as her default. V2 was then released with the original school uniform. 

Santa Saber Alter was released as both a full doll as well as just her outfit at the same time. However, the base doll itself seems to be the exact same as regular Saber Alter, unlike Sakura Miku, who is the most different Miku so far (different faceup colours -and- different skin-tone) (because of that I keep forgetting santa alter was technically the first FGO collab doll...)

Mothiraffe

@BeyondTime Ahh, thanks for letting me know! I'll have to think on whether I can get Miku then, aaah. Hopefully! And Hopefully we'll have more information about everything when the English pages go up as well.

cfx
25 minutes ago, Monty said:

Santa Saber Alter was released as both a full doll as well as just her outfit at the same time. However, the base doll itself seems to be the exact same as regular Saber Alter, unlike Sakura Miku, who is the most different Miku so far (different faceup colours -and- different skin-tone) (because of that I keep forgetting santa alter was technically the first FGO collab doll...)

I think that's a key difference. Volks sold Santa Alter's outfit so previous Saber Alter owners could have that without buying a second duplicate doll. Snow Miku has a different faceup (and different eyebrow color) and Sakura Miku is further different, so having the outfits available for the other Mikus to cosplay isn't something that it seems like Volks would do.

Edited by cfx

BeyondTime
On 5/3/2019 at 1:12 PM, Stinkerbell said:

English pages are up. https://www.volks.co.jp/dolpa41/en/afterevent.html

There doesn't seem to be anything about credit card only on the English pages.

BeyondTime

"39 each available" is scary sounding. Do they really mean there's only 39 of each doll?

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, rainglow said:

"39 each available" is scary sounding. Do they really mean there's only 39 of each doll?

This is the first time I have seen Volks list a quantity in their limited doll releases, but it does seem to imply that.

kranberrijam
18 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

This is the first time I have seen Volks list a quantity in their limited doll releases, but it does seem to imply that.

Kind of scary. I have a friend that really wants her, sadly I can't be in a position at the needed time to order for them, so I'm just giving them advice on how to clickwar on the US site. I hope they get one!!!

Edited by kranberrijam

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, kranberrijam said:

Kind of scary. I have a friend that really wants her, sadly I can't be in a position at the needed time to order for them, so I'm just giving them advice on how to clickwar on the US site. I hope they get one!!!

Miku is a doll I wouldn't panic over if you don't get her to be honest. It wouldn't surprise me if they have her available during Miku Expo each year.

Edited by BeyondTime