Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cfx

Volks Japan webstore maintenance and update

Noxxbunny

Yeah they need to sort out the card thing. It rejected my debit card, but it was using the Visa Verify logo....which I am registered for lol. But then it was fine with taking my credit card from the same bank without issue.

And that was after sorting out the problem with my account info. It seems that mine just didn't import into the new system properly for whatever reason. I'm just glad they didn't lose my 9S order in that jumble.

Unfortunately I think I will probably just stick to the USA store for now until they sort that out...this whole process made it take about 4 days for me to finish checkout. If I had been trying to clickwar or something, it would have been a disaster. While I'm very happy at how fast they were to fix all my issues, it doesn't leave me eager to order again any time soon...

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

cfx
34 minutes ago, Noxxbunny said:

If I had been trying to clickwar or something, it would have been a disaster.

That is on my mind. I haven't ordered since this latest store changeover, and I don't want to find out I have a problem for the first time during the Ranko clickwar. They have an outfit or two I still want so I'm thinking I should place an order before that clickwar to make sure my account isn't messed up as well.

Noxxbunny
19 hours ago, cfx said:

That is on my mind. I haven't ordered since this latest store changeover, and I don't want to find out I have a problem for the first time during the Ranko clickwar. They have an outfit or two I still want so I'm thinking I should place an order before that clickwar to make sure my account isn't messed up as well.

Probably a good idea to test! You can go through the steps of checkout, if there's a formatting issue or anything like I was having, it'll tell you and won't allow you to finish the process anyway. I haven't seen it happen to anyone else but me yet, so hopefully you're good to go in that area.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

cfx

I didn't want to create another topic for this bit so this seemed like a good place.

The 3rd stage of the WOW Project is announced:

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/news/notice/20200529_01.html

and

https://www.volks.co.jp//cs/members/gl.html

I hate their lousy machine translation so much, but to the extent I can make sense of the gobbledegook, for 500 yen a year now international Volks users can join a club of some sort that awards points you can use for discounts and have access to some kind of restricted merchandise. It begins on 06/02 I think.

I guess this is some kind of global version of the VS/VIP thing?

There's also some kind of email newsletter that is in English?

Edited by cfx
  • Thanks 2

Jezrah

Oh, awesome, sign me up. It seems that the point system is incentivized to use a direct credit card payment over a PayPal payment. I guess now it's a good time to find out if one of my credit cards will work with their store.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

lardroom
4 hours ago, cfx said:

I didn't want to create another topic for this bit so this seemed like a good place.

The 3rd stage of the WOW Project is announced:

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/news/notice/20200529_01.html

and

https://www.volks.co.jp//cs/members/gl.html

I hate their lousy machine translation so much, but to the extent I can make sense of the gobbledegook, for 500 yen a year now international Volks users can join a club of some sort that awards points you can use for discounts and have access to some kind of restricted merchandise. It begins on 06/02 I think.

I guess this is some kind of global version of the VS/VIP thing?

There's also some kind of email newsletter that is in English?

Aww, I should have waited before ordering 4 outfits from Volks Int. I'm totally signing up since I'm always using my travelers credit card to make these foreign purchases anyway.

OccultBeast

Even though I have no intentions of using a credit card ever on their shop, this is still worth it.  1 point for every 200 yen spent is still better than no points at all, plus it's only about 5 dollars to join and you get access to members-only products.  It's already more useful than my Nintendo Switch Online service. 😂