The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

DollfieDreams Member Acclimatization Thread (new site Q&A)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, battrastard said:

trying to figure out how to delete multiple posts. I can edit, but not delete? am I missing something? I now have three duplicate posts in my "Belfry" thread..

I think Averis said deleting posts isn't possible, but you might be able to report the post and in the comments ask that it be deleted.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Pickle
11 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I think Averis said deleting posts isn't possible, but you might be able to report the post and in the comments ask that it be deleted.

I will confirm that this is true.

I mentioned being able to delete posts to Averis before the move happened. Either manually or admin approved. From what I remember, I believe he said he’d keep it as just reporting an unwanted post for deletion. And that’s how it appears now as when you report any of your own posts here, one of the option bubbles does say “Delete”. ☺️

But yeah, your best bet is to report the posts in question and ask for them to be deleted. Otherwise, there won’t be any other way of deleting them. 

Best of luck to you @battrastard! 👍