Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Pickle

A Lovely Return

Pickle

Hello everyone! Thank you for visiting my thread! Today, I will be sharing with you an unboxing of a very special DD that has always been close to my heart since I originally encountered her sculpt… Miu Amaha. I got her on a 5 month layaway last year around the summer months via Rinkya after winning her in an auction (Rinkya actually allows 5-month layaways for purchases over $250 USD). She arrived to me around mid November but I planned on her being my Christmas present so I did not open her until Christmas morning! Please welcome my dearest Miu back (even though she is not the exact same Miu or Umi from before) !

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Thank you for stopping by and seeing her unboxing! 💕

---

🌟🌟🌟

An update on how she’s doing currently is that she has changed bodies and is now on a DDS S bust body. I’m planning on upgrading her to a M bust and seeing how she takes to it but if she decides she likes the S Bust, then that’s how it’ll be. She seems much happier on this body than on the DDdy (ironic as my past Miu was on a DDS body for quite some time and I did like her that way better overall), which I'm very happy about though unfortunate that the DDdy didn't end up suiting either of our tastes. Regardless, her eyes just seemed to light up when I put her on the DDS body and she seemed to open up to me more too, which was great. It felt a little awkward for a bit, at the beginning, and I was starting to worry, but luckily, the body changed helped! 😊 Again, thank you for taking a look! I’ll have more about her on the new doll info page in the future for anyone curious to know more! Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon! 👋

Edited by Pickle
  • Like 2

hats

Congratulations! She’s such a lovely sculpt. I’ve been using Rinya for years and never knew about their layaway option!

Pickle
1 hour ago, hats said:

Congratulations! She’s such a lovely sculpt. I’ve been using Rinya for years and never knew about their layaway option!

Thank you so much! ☺️

I mainly use Buyee myself but knew they didn’t offer any form of layaway and knew about Rinkya from seeing people talking about other Yahoo Japan Auctions proxies before. I saw they had an online chat and asked if they did layaways before the auction ended. Luckily, they did and here we are with my Miu. ❤️

Hopefully, if you find something that you may need a layaway for in the future, you’ll now know that Rinkya can help! 👍

Pickle
On 3/19/2019 at 6:30 PM, TheWhiteRabbit said:

Congrats on Miu! I feel like she's a sculpt I don't see often, but she really is a cutie 

Thank you! 😊 And I don't see her that often either, totally agree with that (plus the cutie part)!

Misheru, Minty, and Raizel are the only users here I know of so far that own a Miu (Misheru has a lot of Mius ❤️).

Edited by Pickle