Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RainbowNanaki

Smart Doll Boys Release Schedule

Secrets

I hope the boys get released again soon! Though from what I've heard, Gemini should be coming later this year. Good news for anybody that wants him. I'm planning on getting one myself when he comes out.

I recommend to watch Fabric and Friends, (Maybe other retailers as well, but I don't know others) as well as the SMD website. I bought Evan (my eiji) from there, and from what I remember, he shipped the next day. I was lucky enough to get one in stock too! 

I'm still looking for Crimson Cinnamon though, and it's incredibly painful. Hopefully soon. 😅 Maybe Danny will open pre-orders for the boys, who knows?

• Like 1

DollyDearest

I got my Eiji from fabric friends as well.    am sure there wouldn't be preorder's for the boys atm.   their seasonal    so March of next years ya best bet.  but yea  who knows.    ;3

Secrets
50 minutes ago, wishbearstar said:

I got my Eiji from fabric friends as well.    am sure there wouldn't be preorder's for the boys atm.   their seasonal    so March of next years ya best bet.  but yea  who knows.    ;3

Yeah, that may be the case for Eiji and Crimson. Gemini is a new boy so he’s a bit different. The boys were meant to be every 6 months though, but it’s hard to know.

• Like 1

DollyDearest
4 minutes ago, Secrets said:

Yeah, that may be the case for Eiji and Crimson. Gemini is a new boy so he’s a bit different. The boys were meant to be every 6 months though, but it’s hard to know.

very true. ^_^

Lynn

Gemini is ready, says Danny. He went and changed Geminis make up! 😨 I actually thought that I was safe from Gemini! Fat chance, it seems. 😌 

DollyDearest

<3   

Jezrah

Argh, I really want this boy, and will likely go for him. But if I knew for sure he would be made in interstellar blue I might've held out for that instead. Even though Danny says that he will be made like that in this post, there's never a guarantee until actual production, and if the numbers on the cinnamon boy aren't high enough he might not do it at all.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

AwkwardMango

Hopefully I can get him, since the boys tend to sell out very quickly. 😓

• Like 1

DollyDearest

same.   ;3

NeeP

Argh.  I hope there are a couple more months yet.  I like this Gemini boy, but I only have maybe a fourth of his cost saved up so far.  

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

DollyDearest

I hope so.   couple months would be nice.    since am payin on a layaway atm   ;3

NeeP

Well.  I now have the funds for a Gemini boy, but he hasn’t been released yet.  Maybe I will try to see if I can save to get two...  Gemini means twins after all...  Then, perhaps I can call one ‘Jim’, and the other, ‘Nye’...   😛 

Or maybe I shouldn’t be silly, and maybe consider myself lucky if I mange to snag one...

• Like 1

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Jezrah
16 hours ago, NeeP said:

Well.  I now have the funds for a Gemini boy, but he hasn’t been released yet.  Maybe I will try to see if I can save to get two...  Gemini means twins after all...  Then, perhaps I can call one ‘Jim’, and the other, ‘Nye’...   😛 

Or maybe I shouldn’t be silly, and maybe consider myself lucky if I mange to snag one...

I really hope he is released soon. I got worried when his page switched from "coming soon" to "coming somewhat soon" that that meant there was some delay, and since he's still not out it seems that may have been the case. I just want him to be released before I have to start relegating funds for Christmas in another couple of months, so that his saved funds don't get lost in the shuffle.

NeeP
23 hours ago, Jezrah said:

I really hope he is released soon. I got worried when his page switched from "coming soon" to "coming somewhat soon" that that meant there was some delay, and since he's still not out it seems that may have been the case. I just want him to be released before I have to start relegating funds for Christmas in another couple of months, so that his saved funds don't get lost in the shuffle.

I believe he just changed the wording on the site.  All the dolls schedules to be released are listed as “Coming somewhat soon”.  I am just worried that I’m going to miss my chance, when they do get realessed.

Niki P.

Zippercore

Has anyone had any trouble actually receiving the in stock/release notifications? I vaguely remember reading something in one of the FAQ blurbs about the server not always working right on the store's side and after narrowly missing the release of the "He Pebble" from the Only the Brave Simplicity round the other day (an error on my end because I didn't think he'd separate the genders and didn't see a point in signing up for notifications for a blindbox where I only wanted 1 out of 37+ possibilities), it's got me a little concerned. As it is, I have my phone set to scream at me if I get anything from the SmD support email or what was labeled as Danny's email. Would hate to miss out again.

HazelMaze

I personally tend to always have issues with in stock notifications. There have been two or three occasions where I just didn't the notice. On one doll, I didn't get notice of the first restock, but I did get it for the second. ( That instance was about a month ago now)

Maybe I am cursed? XD

• Like 1

Zippercore

Good to know. Considering Gemini is the only one I want, I only get one more shot at this. Time to sit here and refresh pages every five minutes.  

... You don't think they'd release something during the public holiday, do you? I figured it would be a four day break for them because the store's normally shut on weekends anyway, but then Only the Brave dropped at, from what I can gather, probably like 11pm in JST. I really hope that's the case because I have work on Sunday night, which is Monday afternoon their time.

• Like 1

Zippercore

Sorry to double post, but I just scored a He Pebble and couldn't contain myself. There wasn't a notification for it, I was just uh... kinda sorta obsessively refreshing a couple of pages as I've been doing since last week's drop. It took about 5 minutes for them to be out of stock, too. Hot damn.

And now I can finally sleep...!

• Like 3

Eiko82

Congrads!!! 

• Thanks 1

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

DollyDearest

awesome!   am jelly    i hope i can score one soon  😊🤩

• Thanks 1

Jezrah

Is it just me, or did the price on Gemini's official release page change? I could've sworn it used to be 57000 but when I habitually refreshed the page it now says 58000. Not that it would stop me from buying him though.

Jezrah

I would take any version of Gemini.  I was not one of those who got him through the only the brave order, and I have all but lost hope of ever getting him through a normal release. I realize that production has dropped now, but there had been absolutely no mention of him until now, so it felt like enough people had acquired him that a full run was not a priority.