Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Janeway

DDP chat and information

Janeway

Shailara cool and that's good to know.

cfx

Also note there is a difference between Azone 50 and Azone (also 50) that state they are for AZO2. AZO2 is a bit like a DDdy version of the body with larger dimensions, so those clothes may not fit as well.

Shailara

The clothes I've gotten are advertised as AZO2, and they fit nicely (apart from the length, as I said). Perhaps then, AZO2 fits DDP better than the ones advertised mainly for the 48/50 line. I have a 50cm obitsu body, but admittedly didn't try the clothes on it. They're packed away at my father's house, but I might be able to try them out at some point. Though on the shirt's product page, it says it "FIT"s if you have 48 with large bust, so it could be that they're only a little loose if you have small bust...? So I guess some caution might be needed when it comes to pants, shirts are tolerable even if they don't fit hugging the body perfectly.

For reference, I've gotten this, this and some jeans that I can't find the product page on amiami.

• Like 1

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

cfx
7 minutes ago, Shailara said:

The clothes I've gotten are advertised as AZO2, and they fit nicely (apart from the length, as I said). Perhaps then, AZO2 fits DDP better than the ones advertised mainly for the 48/50 line. I have a 50cm obitsu body, but admittedly didn't try the clothes on it. They're packed away at my father's house, but I might be able to try them out at some point. Though on the shirt's product page, it says it "FIT"s if you have 48 with large bust, so it could be that they're only a little loose if you have small bust...? So I guess some caution might be needed when it comes to pants, shirts are tolerable even if they don't fit hugging the body perfectly.

Thank you for the information. :)

I did a bit more checking, and AZO2 clothes should fit on Azone (Obitsu) 50, just potentially be slightly loose, and as Obitsu 50 and DDP have very close dimensions, the same should be the case with that. @Cauldroness knows a lot more about Azones than I do and talks about this here:

Also the chart @K-2 has a bit further down that page shows an Obitsu 50 and AZO2 side by side for reference.

I hope this isn't too far off-topic, but a bit of extra info. Here is an AZO2 business suit on a full-sized DD (Luka, though I am pretty sure she doesn't have her default L bust here); it looks nice, but you can see the skirt is extra short and the jacket wouldn't be able to be buttoned. I'm unsure if the shirt used is the Azone one.

Janeway

It's all good guys we need lots of information. Has anyone ever tried the obitsu 50cm shoes on the ddp feet?

I know they fit the 45cm obitsu feet perfectly.

Shailara

I've bought these shoes and the fit is perfect.

I actually found the pictures I took at the time, and I'm pretty sure I've posted them somewhere else on the forum too, but here we go:

green jersey with shoes : I think it fits just about the same way it looks to fit the Azone/Ob body, although in their picture, they're not using the pants. It does fit a little loosely, but it's a jersey so I think that makes sense, as they are usually not close-fitted.

cat ear hooded parka : the fit is really good again, just the sleeves seem to be slightly longer than perfect. The jeans are not from Azone, they are MSD sized and they fit, apart that they're short.

And note that in Azone's pictures, they're wearing shirts underneath the jackets, whereas my DDP isn't wearing anything underneath.

I don't seem to have pictures with the checkered shirts, sorry about that. I guess a general rule of the thumb would be, 48/50 Obitsu clothes will fit near perfectly, AZO2 will fit but possibly a bit more loosely.

Edited by Shailara

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Cauldroness

[Cauldroness has been summoned]

So, I don't have a DDP, but I do know my Azone girls pretty dang well.

Couple of things here: Azone sizing is... inconsistent. Something that's marked as fitting "AZC" (AZO2 w/C-bust) may either be super-loose or super-tight, and that's usually because Azone is trying to make each item compatible with multiple sizes. You always have to check what other sizes are listed to get a true idea of the sizing.

For the jersey set, the if you dig back to Azone's original listing, it's marked as "a little loose" for 48cm (S & L), 50cm(S, M, & L), AZO2 (C), and then "fit" for AZO2 (G & I). Given Azone made this to fit such a wide range, I suspect it's a bit snug at the bust and hip for the larger AZO2, and then comfortably loose for the smaller dolls -- no surprise it fits DDP nicely.

For the cat-eared hoodie, I actually happen to have that in cream! It's marked "a little loose" for 48cm (S) + 50cm (S & M), and then "fit" for 48cm (L), 50cm (L), AZO2 (C, G & I). Again, with this wide range of sizes, this is one I'd expect to fit on the DDP body pretty well.

Here's it is on an AZO2-G body (with nothing underneath): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Le91sKzwnzMDFhTk50dU8wUDM0YU9PcU93RElUVGgxY193/view?usp=sharing You can tell the AZO2-G is quite a bit more busty, but the difference is not massive. This is even a little loose on the AZO2-G! (Probably because they expect dolls to have a shirt + bra on underneath... all AZO2 girls come with a full bra/panty set and almost all clothes are designed to go over the extra padding provided by the bra.) However, it's pretty clear that any outfit that's closely fitted to the DDP body is not going to work on the AZO2.

So, long story short, a lot of AZO2 clothes will ~probably~ work on DDP, especially if you like a looser fit (items made to be a tight fit, like a bustier, may not work and may have gapping at the bust). However, the reverse isn't true, and DDP clothes (unless loose) will probably not work for AZO2.

Now this brings up an interesting thought... I wonder if some of outfits made for the smaller Angel Philia (like those made by Code Noir & rRabit) will fit DDP? My guess is they're probably really good candidates.

• Like 3

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

cfx
1 hour ago, Cauldroness said:

[Cauldroness has been summoned]

Perfect. :)

I wish Volks did compatability charts like that with how well someting fits.

I found the Azone page for that business suit and it has the same compatibility; fits AZO2 G & I busts and is a bit loose on everything else. Looking through that clothing list there, I was reminded of something else. There is this Santa set which "fits" 48cm (S), 50cm (S & M), is "tight" on 48cm (L), 50cm (L), and AZO2 (C), and does not fit AZO2 G&I. @Monty posted pictures of this outfit on DDS Rin Kagamine where it fits quite well here:

That's an interesting question about those AP outfits. If those fit it would be great and give a lot more options for DDP.

Edited by cfx

Galvatim

@Cauldroness, I'll bring my DDP Louise along to the meet up next weekend, bring some clothes to test if you'd like.  

Cauldroness

I don't have any rRabit clothes, but I have lots of stuff from Azone we can try! I'd like to see how she compared with my smaller AP girl, so I'll be sure to bring her.

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Janeway
17 hours ago, jadepixel said:

38357571535_a28a7a00b6_z.jpg

I don't recall the exact sizing for this 50cm Azone outfit, but it works on DDP. The bodice is tight but wearable- it's very nice!

Your girl is very cute and lovely. 

Janeway

I have ordered Rini's thighs and shines. Now the waiting game begins.

While l wait for her body parts l am working on her diorama. Wonder if the bed will fit her size (1/4 size)

20190930_195604.jpg

Edited by Janeway

Janeway

Hey guy's here is a picture of a azone 50cm made dress (l didn't put the apron/headband on) on a ddp. I well take better pictures when her legs get here.

20191001_190838.jpg

Janeway

Here is the DDP legs on the Male obitsu 45/50cm lower part. Guys feel fee to make comments.

20191008_175016.jpg

20191008_175056.jpg

SiofraLu

I see that the obitsu busts fit nicely on the DDP body, does that mean Angel Philia busts would too? 

Lynn

Some might, but at least one does not. I bought Angel Philia Mana from Mandarake a while ago, and tried her default bust to my Rio. Rio has obitsu 50 body, and Manas bust was way too big for that body. Rios current bust is DDP, and it fits perfectly. No gaps anywhere. So at least Angel Philia Manas bust would be too big for DDP body.

• Thanks 1

SiofraLu

Well that's disappointing, thank you @Lynn for letting me know!

limbimin

I mainly chose a DDP over an MDD because I wanted some curves, but that's a big butt. I made the right decision.

Takemoto

This body is still fairly new but they haven't done much. What gives? I was honestly hoping they'd at least spam more im@s cuties or something.

Janeway

They have 2 basic DDP girls out now.

WhiteLotus

I wonder if they will expand their DDP products now that they have those 2 new base models.

cfx

Eventually they'll surely make hands and other bust sizes, but as to when they'll do that, who knows.

Edited by cfx
  • Like 1

BeyondTime

They are getting underwear per Volks News 86. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Janeway

I like the DDP size. Here is my girl. I need to get a full body for her.

20210218_212123.jpg.c7d7094be7883172e7a486abdf261eb8.jpg

Edited by Janeway