Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Janeway

DDP chat and information

3lysa

I have a question, I've  recently bought a DDP,  I was thinking of buying some compatible hands.

Which are better? MDD big hands or DD normal?

Oculae

Depends on the aesthetic you're going for - MDD big hands are pudgier looking than DD hands and are better suited to a younger character, but they're also closer to DDP scale. DD hands would work better for a more mature character.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

BeyondTime

Imo DD hands look way too big on DDP. The MDD big hands are the correct scale, but yeah they are pudgy. I like DDP, but sadly it looks more and more like it's never going to get its own line of clothing and option parts. It's been 5+ years since it's release and nothing.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

3lysa

Thanks,

I was thinking about the closed/fist hands

chantelle

I heard Smartdoll hands are a good fit and size for DDP. I’ve seen pictures and it looks nicer imo than using DD or MDD hands.

Smartdoll Milk skintone is the same as DD FS and Smartdoll cinnamon is similar to DD tan which you can blush to make them match.

Oculae

Yup, agreed, SMD hands work really well on a 50cm. But good luck finding some, because milk hands are extremely expensive due to being discontinued.

Would Obitsu 50 hands work? Their whitey tone is very close to Volks flesh, the only issue would be seeing if they fit on the DDP wrist pegs.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Xiongmao

I think DDP Yayoi's hands look too big for her. When Iori arrives we'll have a discussion Iori will demand I prioritise giving them as many hands as the other girls have.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

3lysa

Are there photos of DDP with DD  and MDD large hands?

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, 3lysa said:

Are there photos of DDP with DD  and MDD large hands?

52481958462_1fa5410775_o.jpgAika (DD-H-10) on DDP by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

The Peace Hand on her right hand is MDD Large, and IIRC the left hand is DDP standard.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction