Baldylox

BeyondTime

Beyond Time's Photo Randoms

BeyondTime

New Generations

48115180347_8dec699f15_z.jpg

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 10

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Katiazza

Lovely posing of your girls! They feel very natural and dynamic!

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

werewolfisms

so cute!!! your uzuki is super accurate!! *__* <33

spencer, he/him, doll dad to pero (DDH01) :classic_love:

BeyondTime
12 hours ago, Katiazza said:

Lovely posing of your girls! They feel very natural and dynamic!

Uzuki and Shiburin are using F3 bodies, which I temporarily borrowed from Jeanne and Saber.

12 hours ago, werewolfisms said:

so cute!!! your uzuki is super accurate!! *__* <33

I'm not sure I follow. She’s a Volks DDS Uzuki Shimamura. Do you mean the way I have her posed fits the character?

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Singer Yuna

I think she meant the hands pose and the socks fits the character a lot which I agree. Shiburin pose suits her character a lot

(offtopic but these cinderellas reminded my trouble of Anya and her default. I should change her clothings but I never get tired of her SSR default so she is 4 months in a row dressed with it, it’s beautiful@onion14@

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

BeyondTime

Well, the girls really get all the credit. 

Uzuki’s socks are coolcats rather than her defaults. I had her defaults on her, but put them away when I switched her to sandals. Then I decided to move the sandals to Rin to better fit her outfit, so rather than get Uzuki’s back out I just gave her the ones Rin had on.

As it happens the shorts Rin is wearing are Anya’s.

Anya’s dress is really beautiful, but at the moment almost all my girls are in casual clothing. 

• Like 1

BeyondTime

48129364146_a3355007fb_o.jpg

This is why one piece bodies rock, and Volks needs to bring them back.

48129363901_3d40a699ca_o.jpg

Ok, I admit the shoes don't really match the outfit. XD

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 3

nocturne

Looking good, I do especially like the print on the T-shirt but agree that the one piece body has its merits with a presentation like this.

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, nocturne said:

Looking good, I do especially like the print on the T-shirt but agree that the one piece body has its merits with a presentation like this.

I love that shirt on Makoto. Her character in iM@S struggles to be accepted as feminine because she is pretty much a tomboy. That shirt is just perfect for her. I wish the Bikini covered her a bit more though. I think it would look better if it was just a bit bigger, but coolcats bikinis seem to only come in large and micro sizes. Pretty sure they intend the micros for L bust too, but it works on smaller girls. XD

Edited by BeyondTime

InnocentSin

That one piece body looks great. Your girl's such a cutie!

BeyondTime

Ok, this has been awhile coming. It took me a month of preparation getting them all dressed up in their defaults, and all day today to get everything composed the way I wanted it. It's still not perfect, but it got the job done.

All my Volks Dolls.

48929229238_0e5e9d014c_o.jpg

All my dolls. The composition got a bit more cramped here, and two of them aren't fully in the fame.

48929954817_10afea1505_o.jpg

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 18

baldylox

Oh wow, that is one huge doll family!  Amazing photos, I simply love seeing collections together like this!  I know exactly how hard it can be to do a group photo like this so I commend you on a job well done!  :)

They all look really happy!

Billy

• Thanks 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
32 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Amazing photos.

I should post the full resolution ones. I had to use a small aperature, and compensate with a high iso. The images were grainy to start, and didn't resize well imo.

sdrcow
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Ok, this has been awhile coming. It took me a month of preparation getting them all dressed up in their defaults, and all day today to get everything composed the way I wanted it. It's still not perfect, but it got the job done.

All my Volks Dolls.

48926037018_b9844d8ecd_o.jpg

All my dolls. The composition got a bit more cramped here, and two of them aren't fully in the fame.

48926036753_e712ae1701_o.jpg

This is crazy impressive! :O!!!! Amazing group and MAJOR props to being able to get them all in one spot! 

• Thanks 1

SiofraLu

Life goals! 

They all look so amazing! 

• Thanks 1

Beani

Impressed you took the time to get everyone into defaults for the shot. A very lovely family!

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime

I finally got the image resolution fixed. Flickr was scaling them down because their height was more than 2000 pixels.

6 hours ago, Beani said:

Impressed you took the time to get everyone into defaults for the shot. A very lovely family!

I once again forgot Anya's hat and Ranko's microphone, I couldn't find Miku's plastic accessories, and Ranko & Belldandy don't have their wings. The wings wouldn't have worked with how cramped everything was. I didn't add Kos-Mos giant weapon for the same reason. One of Usagi's earrings is hanging on by a thread, so I didn't put them on her. I need to figure out how to fix that before she wears it again.

Other than that everyone has all their the default stuff on.

Edited by BeyondTime

BeyondTime

A few photos of dolls in some new outfits.

Luka, in the Glen Check Dress Set

49003574143_eff71ae45a_o.jpg

This is Ami in a sweatshirt from the Candy Pink Hoodie Set / Mini outfit. When it came out of the package it occurred to me it was so large it would fit a DDS. The one catch is that the outfit is slim enough on her arms that I couldn't put a shirt under it.

49004321652_2f95f875b8_o.jpg

This is the T-shirt from that outfit. It fits but it's a tiny bit small. It's going to be huge on Yayoi though. I think part of the fit issue might be that it's really shaped for the MDD body, and tapers a bit towards the top. I didn't try the skirt, because I don't believe it will fit over her hips.

49003573083_63541c0614_o.jpg

I decided to try the racing suit on a few girls.

Ami DDS-F3 S-Bust

49003573278_4780b2cfe5_o.jpg

Asuna DDIII M- Bust

49003573698_2b43b10d6a_o.jpg

Rin Shibuya DD-F3 M Bust

49004702521_7aa30c6b04_o.jpg

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

cfx

That racing suit looks like it fits great on everyone. @onion24@

The Glen Check dress looks good too. Did you change Luka to M bust? Volks doesn't rate that outfit for the L bust so I was curious.

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
Just now, cfx said:

That racing suit looks like it fits great on everyone. @onion24@

The Glen Check dress looks good too. Did you change Luka to M bust? Volks doesn't rate that outfit for the L bust so I was curious.

Yes, I never felt Luka really fit Volks L.

I like that swimsuit enough that I ordered a second from Volks USA. It's pretty form fitting on DD, so I was pretty sure it would work on DDS. It's also lined with white, so it should resist staining.

I also went ahead and ordered the L bust one. I had passed on it because it lists SD 16 as a fit, but then I noticed it was modeled on a DDS. I think it's big on the DDS, but will fit a DD well, and in case it doesn't I do have two SD16 girls.

Pit
On 10/19/2019 at 7:43 PM, BeyondTime said:

All my Volks Dolls.

48929229238_0e5e9d014c_o.jpg

48929954817_10afea1505_o.jpg

You do have a lot of mouths to feed. I still can't believe how many friends are there. Awesome collection. Congrats!!!

• Thanks 1

baldylox

That racing swimsuit looks so good on everyone!  I'm going to want to get one of those sometime soon.  And I really like the shoes Luka is wearing, those are so cool!  

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime

Decided to try the swimsuit on my SGGr Belldandy just to see how it fit an SD.

49010029587_ce4dd2eba5_o.jpg

Iori in the skirt that came with the mini clothing set I tried on Ami. It's not apparent from the front, but those sneakers are as big as clown shoes from the side.

49010029832_e7f8dd677f_o.jpg

Yayoi being cute in her school swimsuit.

49010030152_20a85373b4_o.jpg

Iori & Yayoi having a bit of fun.

49009823826_fe30e27a16_o.jpg

• Like 3

BeyondTime

A comparison of the Antique Dolly Style on an SD and on a DD. Conceptually this outfit is made for resins, but it does list DD/DDS SS-S-M as a fit. Overall I think it's a bit big in the shoulders on Mio (DD-M). The skirt does feature an extra loop to fit it to a DD waist, but I definitely wouldn't buy this for a DDS.

Mio still looks great in it, but that's just Mio. The hat was a much better fit over Bell's wig.

49016461733_c3c83caf1a_o.jpg

49017183037_76a044d52d_o.jpg

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 2