Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
salica

Eiji wants to know what love is ...(NSFW)

salica

So ,I learned that Danny was selling a lot less of Eiji and Crimson , they never had a lot of big marketing , and it looks like ''us'' the owners didn't make a lot of promo.

I know the girls are more popular because guys like cute and sexy dolls .So I decide to try my version of cute and sexy boy  , hope you like it ,ha!ha! 2104212233_DSC_0454copy.jpg.cfe3b22a26d36f30c1516e4dd0f26065.jpg

Eiji : Look what daddy bought for you , aren't you glad you got a sweet daddy like me ??

Doll:1400661040_DSC_0455copy.jpg.47c91c8a96526437ba6c437f244bf1f8.jpg😳

Eiji : Can you imagine that I'm not a top seller Smartdoll ??? A sexy guy like me !  It doesn't have anything to do with Mirai thinking I'm creepy !!!!!!

Doll: 😳😳

1792993821_DSC_0459copy.jpg.78a0ff6cfa45c8bfe1f46d974cc63002.jpg

Eiji : Creepy ,me? She doesn't know what she is missing , I'm the best guy around and she doesn't realize it ! But enough about Mirai , you will always be 

my favourite Dolly , all the sweet memories we have together and those nights ....yeah all night long baby !!

Doll:😩

387570326_DSC_0462copy2.jpg.f2af288111ade3c9e3abc0363b40917e.jpg

Eiji : I hope one day Danny will promote me as I deserve to be . But even if everything crash and no more Eijis are made , you will always have me . Oh yes baby girl 

I'll never leave you !

Doll :  ''help me ''

Edited by salica
  • Haha 6

Poofiemus

Oh my god this is great.

Eiji, Forever Alone (TM)

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

RainbowNanaki

...I will admit I m curious as to where you got the mini fuzzy handcuffs lol

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

moerunamida

HAHA, this is epic! Where in the world did you get a mini blow up doll? LOL. I love the fuzzy handcuffs too!

That just brings up memories. Was working at a super store like Walmart at night pushing carts in. It was probably like 2AM. I see a van pull up, a guy gets out quickly, runs to the passenger door and yanks this woman out by her throat and tosses her into a shopping cart. Could not believe my eyes. He runs inside with the woman in this cart, and I run after him (mainly to get inside) to call the police and get a description. Immediately, I now see that the 'woman' in the cart is a blow up doll with big bahoombas. I start losing it, but compose myself for a bit longer and nod to the kid (looks like he turned 21 and was at a party and doing this stunt on a dare). He says, "Hey, just taking Valerie out for a stroll!" I smile back and say, "That's awesome! Condoms are over in health and beauty care *points*. Stay safe and have fun with Valerie!" Laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes for awhile after that one.

• Haha 3

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

salica
7 hours ago, Deyja said:

HAHA, this is epic! Where in the world did you get a mini blow up doll? LOL. I love the fuzzy handcuffs too!

That just brings up memories. Was working at a super store like Walmart at night pushing carts in. It was probably like 2AM. I see a van pull up, a guy gets out quickly, runs to the passenger door and yanks this woman out by her throat and tosses her into a shopping cart. Could not believe my eyes. He runs inside with the woman in this cart, and I run after him (mainly to get inside) to call the police and get a description. Immediately, I now see that the 'woman' in the cart is a blow up doll with big bahoombas. I start losing it, but compose myself for a bit longer and nod to the kid (looks like he turned 21 and was at a party and doing this stunt on a dare). He says, "Hey, just taking Valerie out for a stroll!" I smile back and say, "That's awesome! Condoms are over in health and beauty care *points*. Stay safe and have fun with Valerie!" Laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes for awhile after that one.

That was a great story , thanks for sharing it , ILMAO   😂.  

About the mini blow up doll , I was reading Danny's statement about not selling enough of his guys and would only makes them twice a year from now on , and I was thinking about all the extremely sexy pictures of girls Smart Dolls and Dollfie Dream , and the blow up doll came out in my mind for a story ,I made the search online and surprisingly found one instantly in a sex toy shop website .

It is just incredible that even with my wild imagination , I realize I'm not the only one having crazy thoughts if that stuff exist , lol !

salica
10 hours ago, RainbowNanaki said:

...I will admit I m curious as to where you got the mini fuzzy handcuffs lol

Found them many years ago in a ''edgy'' store in my local mall . The kind of place that sells Gothic t-shirts and decoration for groom parties before the weddings . I used to go in every king of stores looking for 1:3 scale accessories , ha!ha!

moerunamida
8 hours ago, salica said:

That was a great story , thanks for sharing it , ILMAO   😂.  

About the mini blow up doll , I was reading Danny's statement about not selling enough of his guys and would only makes them twice a year from now on , and I was thinking about all the extremely sexy pictures of girls Smart Dolls and Dollfie Dream , and the blow up doll came out in my mind for a story ,I made the search online and surprisingly found one instantly in a sex toy shop website .

It is just incredible that even with my wild imagination , I realize I'm not the only one having crazy thoughts if that stuff exist , lol !

LOL, you are most welcome! Haha, that's hilarious. I still can't believe you found one. Next time I go to the mall, I'm going to peek inside a store we have that sounds similar. It's called 'Spencers' here in the US. Your pictures made my day 😄

Hey, people with the crazy thoughts are unique and much needed in this world. Rock it!

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

salica
16 hours ago, Deyja said:

LOL, you are most welcome! Haha, that's hilarious. I still can't believe you found one. Next time I go to the mall, I'm going to peek inside a store we have that sounds similar. It's called 'Spencers' here in the US. Your pictures made my day 😄

Hey, people with the crazy thoughts are unique and much needed in this world. Rock it!

Thank you so much for your nice comments ! Good luck with your shopping ^_^

• Like 1

baldylox

Wow.  I'd expect this type of story from one of MY silly sexy ladies but NOT from your Eiji Salica!  XD  

I am completely blown away yet again with your powers of finding accessories for your dolls.  I've tried to find cool stuff and sometimes I get a win.  but you always, ALWAYS one or two up me no matter what!  A mini blow up doll that's actually in scale with Eiji?  WTF WOMAN???  How do you even begin to think of trying to find one of those?  And how do you find it?  I know you got it from a sex store as you wrote above but damn, I'm still in shock of how you come up with your story ideas and accessories.  You're awesome and cool and amazing my friend!

Also, I think Eiji looks good with glasses.  :)

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Moon-to-Starlight

oh my....!

Thanks for the giggle, Eiji.... though, I don't think you would like it at your expense....

• Like 1

salica
11 hours ago, baldylox said:

Billy

Ha!Ha!Ha!  I'm so glad you liked it !Yes my mind is really creative , I have to restrain it not to offence people on the internet most of the time , for me it is just a bit of fun ^_^. 

How I find my props ? When I have the idea of what I want , I guess I am just good to make research online as I've been doing it for more than 15 years . I buy EVERYTHING online , seriously .  And I am rarely disappointed . I think it is just the choices of words in the search box .

I hope your girls liked the story as well 😉  I love my Eiji with glasses , I also put some shadows under his eyes , when I got him , his face-up was too ...minimalist to my taste . But now he looks pretty good .  That's why it made me a little sad that he was not so popular ...but hey , we know for who is the market , we've seen it all you and me .  

Thanks for your comments ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

deinosor

This is too funny. 😂 Your props are hilarious.

You do have fans Eiji, you're almost at the very top of my wishlist! But I can see that nothing and no one could come between you and your lady.

• Like 1

Pronouns: she/her

suigintou

Bahahaha, this is hilarious. The err, female doll's reactions got me every time. Anyway, Eiji is one of my fav SmD, I would love to have a guy doll eventually! (However, I need to get one to begin with first;;)

• Like 1

salica
22 hours ago, deinosor said:

This is too funny. 😂 Your props are hilarious.

You do have fans Eiji, you're almost at the very top of my wishlist! But I can see that nothing and no one could come between you and your lady.

Eiji will be really happy to know he has fans  ^_^  I'm pretty sure he would enjoy your company more than the inflatable doll one 😂

14 hours ago, suigintou said:

Bahahaha, this is hilarious. The err, female doll's reactions got me every time. Anyway, Eiji is one of my fav SmD, I would love to have a guy doll eventually! (However, I need to get one to begin with first;;)

Thank you for the nice comments , I'm glad I made you laugh !  I hope you will be able your own Eiji , Danny seems to have cut the production , but for now they are still available twice a year , you might need to pre-order ....

ShadowXM1

LOL!!!! Aww, poor Eiji, forever alone.

Yeah, I'm with you, the guys don't get that much popularity, and it's probably mainly due to us DD hobbyists, we like the girls more. I had thought about getting Crimson one of these days if Danny would just KEEP THEM AVAILABLE on his website. I still can't believe he discontinued Julia, she was so pretty...oh well. 

Eiji just needs to be more confident, that's all. 😉 Or a little more assertive maybe. XD

• Like 1

salica
On 7/2/2019 at 9:42 PM, ShadowXM1 said:

LOL!!!! Aww, poor Eiji, forever alone.

I'm glad it made you laugh :)   Yes , I knew the collector community is mainly men buying girls in Asia but I thought there would be more customers , Volks released 3 guys too so it probably didn't help Eiji's case  .

I have Crimson too . If I understood well Danny will release the boys only twice a year , and I don't know if he will wait to have enough orders of make pre-orders but it is not looking good  :(

ShadowXM1
2 hours ago, salica said:

I'm glad it made you laugh :)   Yes , I knew the collector community is mainly men buying girls in Asia but I thought there would be more customers , Volks released 3 guys too so it probably didn't help Eiji's case  .

I have Crimson too . If I understood well Danny will release the boys only twice a year , and I don't know if he will wait to have enough orders of make pre-orders but it is not looking good  :(

Yeah that IS too bad! All bad news aside, I'm with Billy. I'm still blown away by what you find for your DD's, BJD's, and Smart Dolls! You are amazing Miss Salica! Just amazing!

• Like 1

KanjiWest

Poor poor eiji.. I have been wanting him since he came out but I have been waiting for a special moment to get him. I hope they dont stop production before then! 

• Like 1

katnaper

Sexy... uh, not so much 🤣🤣🤣 That poor doll getting subjected to Eiji's attentions. Lol. Seriously though, your post is just too funny. And the props you get for your boys and girls are just awesome. 

• Like 1

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Zerkala

gosh these photos are too much!! I really like your Eiji and although I prefer female dolls, it's nice to see male dolls getting attention too!

• Like 1

salica
On 11/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, katnaper said:

Sexy... uh, not so much 🤣🤣🤣 That poor doll getting subjected to Eiji's attentions. Lol. Seriously though, your post is just too funny. And the props you get for your boys and girls are just awesome. 

Thank you so much ! I'm glad you liked it  ^_^ Sorry for taking so long to reply , I've been really busy and ill recently , but I'm alright now ^_^

Zerkala

No problem! I'm new around here and I enjoy commenting on everyone's post regardless of them replying or not! Thanks for taking the time to do, so^^ Glad to hear you're back on track! -hugs-

• Like 1

katnaper
7 hours ago, salica said:

Thank you so much ! I'm glad you liked it  ^_^ Sorry for taking so long to reply , I've been really busy and ill recently , but I'm alright now ^_^

No worries. Glad you feel better!

• Like 1

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den