Jump to content

PrettyCranium

Yami Usagi

Baldylox

otakusan

Poofiemus

iomi

Baldylox

archangeli

Juu Yuki

Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Liliru

Cheap clothing that will look good on your mini dollfie dream!

Recommended Posts

Liliru

I was walking through target with my mdd the other day, when I came across some clothes from a brand called glitter girls! I decided to buy them and see if they fit. I got a pair of shoes that came with leggings, and a few fashion packs to mix and match with. When I got home I tried the clothes and shoes on her, and with a few exceptions (the pants were shorter than I expected and the dress was a bit baggy) it fit perfect! The shoes I got even light up, which I think is adorable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxxbunny

Here's some pictures. The fit on MDD is pretty darn good, and Parabox 40cm isn't a bad fit either!

 

IMG_20190102_150943132_BURST003.jpg.0d9a8c1d6009d3355f331e89adfdcedb.jpg

 

IMG_20190111_115938568_BURST002.jpg.e6f84231cf4226e1206ec206dd8ea408.jpg

 

The light up shoes are totally bomb and are my favorite and I hope they make a million pairs of them

 

BeautyPlus_20190417004119491_save.jpg.7a91203fe079d16b2608811a65416694.jpg

  • Like 4

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Dang, I was just thinking how Mattie just doesn't have enough clothes. I think I was only able to afford one Volks MDD outfit. How much are these Glitter Girls sets going for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liliru
7 hours ago, alric said:

Dang, I was just thinking how Mattie just doesn't have enough clothes. I think I was only able to afford one Volks MDD outfit. How much are these Glitter Girls sets going for?

The fassion packs costed like 8 dollars each

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

What? Only eight bucks!?! I know where I'm going this weekend! Thanks for the heads up! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox

Yup, I'm sold.  I'm totes going to Target this weekend and buying a TON of those shoes.  😄  And prolly some outfits too, a few of those are quite adorable.  😉  Thanks for the share!

 

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxxbunny

While they don't have everything, you can also find some of the sets on Amazon! The company that makes the clothes is Battat btw.

Even more enabling...the playsets they sell for these dolls are also VERY cute!!


Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Went to my local Target this weekend and they didn't have anything from the Glitter Girls brand. Only Our Generation and I figured the clothes wouldn't fit the same because the dolls look like they are a bit chunkier. Anybody have any experience with the Our Generation clothes? It looks like Glitter Girls is a knockoff of the American Girl WellieWishers, so their clothes might be an option for MDD. I don't think American Girl is too much cheaper than Volks, but if you have a location near you! ^^

Edited by Guest
1 word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox
On 7/24/2019 at 8:26 PM, Noxxbunny said:

While they don't have everything, you can also find some of the sets on Amazon! The company that makes the clothes is Battat btw.

Even more enabling...the playsets they sell for these dolls are also VERY cute!!

My local Target stores had ZERO outfits or shoes so when I saw your post I went to check Amazon.  They have a TON of cute outfits and most come with shoes and cost $9.95.  They even have some neat accessory packs for them too.  Sadly, no light up shoes to be found there.  :(  I was really wanting a couple of pairs of those things for my little ones.

 

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxxbunny
19 minutes ago, baldylox said:

My local Target stores had ZERO outfits or shoes so when I saw your post I went to check Amazon.  They have a TON of cute outfits and most come with shoes and cost $9.95.  They even have some neat accessory packs for them too.  Sadly, no light up shoes to be found there.  :(  I was really wanting a couple of pairs of those things for my little ones.

 

 

Billy

Aw, really? Is there any particular pair you're looking for? I can keep an eye out. They have been making the sections for these at the Targets near me smaller and smaller, but they've still had the light up shoes.


Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox
21 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

Aw, really? Is there any particular pair you're looking for? I can keep an eye out. They have been making the sections for these at the Targets near me smaller and smaller, but they've still had the light up shoes.

I have no idea what styles for those shoes are available but I think 2 or 3 pairs of them in differing colors or styles would be great.  If you find any then I'd be more than happy to pay you for them along with shipping and a little for your trouble!  Do let me know.  :)

 

 

Billy

  • Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxxbunny
6 hours ago, baldylox said:

I have no idea what styles for those shoes are available but I think 2 or 3 pairs of them in differing colors or styles would be great.  If you find any then I'd be more than happy to pay you for them along with shipping and a little for your trouble!  Do let me know.  :)

 

 

Billy

I managed to find an image!

shoes5cf56de0ec661.png.08b6a9d644eaf0689478e4adeb927c02.png

 

The only pair I can say I haven't seen at all is number 7. And I guess according to this chart...there's no number 1 lol. IIRC they're about $10 a pair.


Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox
18 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

I managed to find an image!

shoes5cf56de0ec661.png.08b6a9d644eaf0689478e4adeb927c02.png

 

The only pair I can say I haven't seen at all is number 7. And I guess according to this chart...there's no number 1 lol. IIRC they're about $10 a pair.

Wow, those are too cute!  2, 3, 4 and 7 are the coolest of the bunch but I'd take whatever you can find.  If they're $10 a pair then I can spring for 3 pairs easily.  If you're up for it then let me know what you can find!  <3

 

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majikaru-Rin
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:31 AM, Riesz said:

Will the shoes fit DD? Or are they MDD only?

I brought a few pairs myself and they only just fit on Parabox40 feet, they won't fit on an Obitsu48 body at all so I'm assuming DD feet will be far too big for them. Which is a shame because they're all so cute! At least my little ones can wear them 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majikaru-Rin
2 hours ago, Riesz said:

Aww, that's too bad... I wonder if they fit Kikipop feet? Those cute shoes would match their aesthetic!

I was disappointed too, a few of my bigger dolls would have looked great in them 😫 Not sure about Kikipop's, I don't have one to try them on. Maybe someone else here does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxxbunny
On 9/20/2019 at 3:57 PM, baldylox said:

Wow, those are too cute!  2, 3, 4 and 7 are the coolest of the bunch but I'd take whatever you can find.  If they're $10 a pair then I can spring for 3 pairs easily.  If you're up for it then let me know what you can find!  <3

 

 

Billy

 

Sounds good! I do a Target run about once a week, so I'll PM you with what I find! 😀

 

3 hours ago, Riesz said:

Aww, that's too bad... I wonder if they fit Kikipop feet? Those cute shoes would match their aesthetic!

They're too big for Kikipop, they're wide and they're a tad too long. I don't have mine out right now to try, but if you stuffed them with tissue paper a bit, it could work, but they would look oversized.


Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.