The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Liliru

Cheap clothing that will look good on your mini dollfie dream!

Janeway

Oh l would love to get 2,3 and 4 for  my girl. There is no target in Canada. If anyone can get these I'll pay them+shipping. 

sdrcow

I've seen so many posts recently on the Glitter Girls... I was hoping they would be bigger (for DDS) but I'm glad to know they fit MDD! 😄 Ty for posting!

riyacchi

Thanks for the heads up about these clothes! I got a few sets and they look great mixed and matched on my Ami.

spacer.png

I was a bit worried about how the overalls would fit over her hips and legs, but it's such a perfect fit you'd think they were made for MDDs! The shoes were a bit of a tight fit with the socks, but they worked out fine as well.

I ended up going to a few Targets in my area looking for Glitter Girls clothes with no luck. I think Target might have stopped selling them. I ended up getting my sets off of Amazon, but I didn't see any of the cool light up shoes there.

Like other posters pointed out, Glitter Girls seem to be a knockoff of American Girl Wellie Wishers. From poking around products online it looks like Glitter Girls share sizing with Wellie Wishers, as well as another doll called Hearts for Hearts. There's a lot of relatively cheap clothes and shoes on Amazon made with those dolls in mind which would probably fit MDDs! I'll definitely be making another order soon.

• Like 3

HazelMaze

I have some good news for the Canadian folks out there, Glitter Girls can also be found online at Indigo! Just check out their kids section, that brand is listed there!(Also, free shipping over 25 dollars ;P)

• Like 1

baldylox

I finally took some pics of the shoes I got!  Here's a couple of them boxed:

48959935521_b642411051_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

48959935511_374ed80289_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Out of the box:

48959934646_704f1552cf_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

On one of the girls:

48960124027_49807f5585_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And all lit up!

48959385003_dd0b8567be_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

48959384818_30d0dc114c_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Luna sure likes them.  😉

48959385788_ed53b6b53b_z.jpgGlitter girls shoes by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

If you can find these shoes then you NEED to get some for your MDD girls!  They will thank you!  :)

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SiofraLu

Light up shoes for your dolls is beyond cool! I need to go check my local target now! 

MichelleAK

Hi! I'm bumping this to show some Glitter Girls outfits I got. I mainly bought them for the shoes, but parts of the outfits work as well.

First, an outfit called Sparkling with Style. This comes with the top, skirt, and clear glitter "jellies" shown. It also includes a pair of green socks, which I did not put on. However, the shoes do still fit with the socks. As you can see, the top fits great. It is fastened by one velcro strip completely down the back, so it's easy to put on. The skirt is short, but would look cute over a pair of leggings.

IMG_4821

Next is a partial outfit called Sparkle Splatter. This comes with just the leggings and the high top sneakers shown. The leggings are tight but do fit. They look a bit bulky at top because I didn't take off Lily's underwear. The shoes fit great, and could be worn with a thin pair of socks.

IMG_6311

Close up of the shoes:

IMG_5408

Finally is a skater's outfit called Roller Skating Fun. The skates have wheels that turn, but I was still able to get her to balance in them. The top is a bit short, but okay, as is the skirt. The outfit also comes with a purple bow for her hair, which I forgot to put on. There are also short white leggings, but they do not fit. They just aren't stretchy enough to go over her thighs and rear end. The hard plastic skates need to be stretched a bit at the tongue but do fit, although tightly. I don't think you could put socks on with them. You have to carefully ease them on and off. 

IMG_3352

I hope this is helpful to anyone looking at getting these outfits. I got all three on Amazon, and all were Prime, so no shipping cost if you have a Prime account. The roller skating outfit was $12.95; the other two were $9.95 each.

• Like 5

Janeway

Love your pictures guys. This is good to know that these will fit a MDD.

• Like 1

dollieseance

hey!! i thought these clothes would fit mdds so i was snoopin and just thought i’d bump this thread to say the glitter girls have restocked the light up shoes on amazon!!

• Like 1

sugarbeta
On 1/31/2022 at 3:37 AM, Matango said:

Wow these are cute, I'm tempted to buy this doll just to get her clothes https://www.amazon.com/Glitter-Girls-Dolls-Headphones-Accessories/dp/B08Z7CST58/

Does anyone know if the headphones would fit a DDH01 head?

I have a DDH22 which is about 22.5cm (similar to DDH01 iirc???), and sunglasses fit perfectly. So the headphones would probably fit over the skull, but I don't know whether the ear cups themselves would reach the ears or not. 

Unrelated but just so I'm not double posting: shoes obviously are a bit too small for Mochi Ashi feet, but the shorts from the swim set that comes with the life jacket (I'm blanking on the name atm) will fit as booty shorts with a minute's worth of patient finessing. Just be careful of the glitter if you're not using tights or a body stocking in case it could scratch the vinyl. The one piece swimsuit fits to a T, as does the life jacket on a S bust.

Edited by sugarbeta
typo

flora

I googled images and of course someone had some! Thank you! I was near an American girl store and wondering if they even make these sizes. I'm also thinking the online prices are probably a better deal as well if they're also on Amazon. Love those roller skates! Does anyone know any tips on making your own shoes laces for bjds? 

lildollface
On 6/5/2023 at 11:57 AM, flora said:

I googled images and of course someone had some! Thank you! I was near an American girl store and wondering if they even make these sizes. I'm also thinking the online prices are probably a better deal as well if they're also on Amazon. Love those roller skates! Does anyone know any tips on making your own shoes laces for bjds? 

Clothing wise, the main American Girl line won't fit MDD- but, their WellieWishers line will! Not sure if they keep WellieWishers in all of their physical stores though. However, I do believe that the American Girl furniture and props will work with MDD proportions.

• Like 1

flora

Thanks, I unfortunately didn't have time to shop there when I was in Dallas but maybe next time. I've been on Temu and noticed American Girl knock off shoes. Might look up the measurements of wellie wishers in cm.