Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tango_Six

October 2019 Outfit Collection

baldylox

That really sucks.  I couldn't use the card I really wanted to for this but at least I got the stuff I wanted.  I understand the need for security but I've had ZERO issues with my cards online and with Volks in the past but now they don't like the same card?  Stupid....

Did everyone else get what they were after?  It sounds like this round wasn't too bad.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox

Another question for people....

Has anyone else gotten a shipping notice yet?  I was wondering if maybe the hurricane they had there has affected their shipping of this events items.

Billy

BeyondTime
24 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Another question for people....

Has anyone else gotten a shipping notice yet?  I was wondering if maybe the hurricane they had there has affected their shipping of this events items.

Billy

I’m not seeing anything about major airport damage in Osaka. I think that’s where Volks webstore stuff normally ships from. The delays last year were due to having to truck stuff up to Tokyo’s Narita airport. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

If they do ship from Osaka than there should not be delays from weather. That area wasn’t hit in either of the last two typhoons. 

I went to the after party today at Doll Point and the rufflerush was real. I was going to skip the dress and ruffle combo but seeing how quickly they went I knew I wouldn’t have another chance to buy one. Better to buy and resell later than not buy and have to pay stupid prices later when I regret it. 

Pink ruffle skirt sold out in 25min in Akiba. And it only took that long cause they allow five people in at a time to browse. 

cfx
2 hours ago, Beani said:

If they do ship from Osaka than there should not be delays from weather. That area wasn’t hit in either of the last two typhoons. 

I went to the after party today at Doll Point and the rufflerush was real. I was going to skip the dress and ruffle combo but seeing how quickly they went I knew I wouldn’t have another chance to buy one. Better to buy and resell later than not buy and have to pay stupid prices later when I regret it. 

Pink ruffle skirt sold out in 25min in Akiba. And it only took that long cause they allow five people in at a time to browse. 

I noticed on the webstore, even now, that those ruffle skirts are one of the relatively few items that are sold out from this collection. They're either insanely popular, Volks didn't make many, or both. The other clothing items that are sold out, and aren't, seem a bit odd to me but I have no clue what is popular, apparently.

Beani
15 minutes ago, cfx said:

I noticed on the webstore, even now, that those ruffle skirts are one of the relatively few items that are sold out from this collection. They're either insanely popular, Volks didn't make many, or both. The other clothing items that are sold out, and aren't, seem a bit odd to me but I have no clue what is popular, apparently.

Pretty much every single person in line bought at least one Ruffle Skirt (some bought all of them). So I think they are just super popular. There were as many of those as the other items and everything else was no where near selling out (maybe the Sugar dress). 

The super pricey kimono was quite popular too. Saw quite a few grabbing it which is surprising given the price. It seems like the pattern on the outer part was random so too bad if you spend a fortune and get a pattern you don’t like... you couldn’t see them beforehand either, they just gave you one from behind the desk like with the other clothes at events. 

baldylox
8 hours ago, foo said:

I got my shipping notice yesterday. 

Good to know *someone* has gotten one.  Maybe this weekend will see more notices going out.  Thanks for letting us know!

Billy

Galvatim

I got a shipping notice the other day, too.  It was still in pre-shipment when I checked last night.  Only about a week for Volks to ship something out isn't too bad, usually they take 2 weeks before even sending out tracking numbers.  

• Like 1

nettle_tea

I honestly did not expect the ruffle skirts to be so popular. I like them, but I figured they wouldn't be in high demand so I prioritized other items. 🤔

salica
On 10/19/2019 at 5:44 PM, nettle_tea said:

I honestly did not expect the ruffle skirts to be so popular. I like them, but I figured they wouldn't be in high demand so I prioritized other items. 🤔

I got the 2 first ruffle ''pom pom '' skirts and I took some pictures that I shared on Facebook . They are really nice and you can use them will all sizes of girls . Me and my husband fought for almost an hour to get them on the clicking war . I was so frustrated , Volks should really do something about their website . 😭

riyacchi

Wow, a lot more people lost on the devil hoodie than I expected to. I didn't think a lottery for clothes items would be so competitive but I guess that's my newness showing. lol

Kind of disappointed I didn't win it but I did get the MDD suspender shorts which is just as exciting.

My order is still sitting at processed, hopefully it ships out soon!

baldylox

My order finally arrived on Friday!  I got the three workout suit sets.  I've only had time to put one of them on anyone tho.  Here's the sets themselves:

48966909878_fbb38e8bdb_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-27-39 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Little Rena got first dibs on trying one of the outfits on.  :)

48967449586_19183e2f5b_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-26-31 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

With her bear.

48967450541_26db526c21_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-26-44 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I'll try and get the other sets on girls later this week.

Billy

salica
9 hours ago, riyacchi said:

Wow, a lot more people lost on the devil hoodie than I expected to. I didn't think a lottery for clothes items would be so competitive but I guess that's my newness showing. lol

Kind of disappointed I didn't win it but I did get the MDD suspender shorts which is just as exciting.

My order is still sitting at processed, hopefully it ships out soon!

I try to get the devil hoodie too , but was  already too late 😭

salica
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

My order finally arrived on Friday!  I got the three workout suit sets.  I've only had time to put one of them on anyone tho.  Here's the sets themselves:

48966909878_fbb38e8bdb_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-27-39 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Little Rena got first dibs on trying one of the outfits on.  :)

48967449586_19183e2f5b_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-26-31 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

With her bear.

48967450541_26db526c21_z.jpg2019-10-27_08-26-44 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I'll try and get the other sets on girls later this week.

Billy

Wow those shoes are amazing !! 😳😳😳

The outfits are so cute , they always bring cuter outfits when I try to stop or reduce buying outfits ! Little Rena must be really proud ^_^

• Like 1

littlebirdzoom

I'm never going to get my hands on that damn candy heart bag (I hope I'm talking in the right collection... maybe I'm not). Lost the lottery and every chance. And lost the devil hoodie too. Gah!

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

salica
8 hours ago, littlebirdzoom said:

I'm never going to get my hands on that damn candy heart bag (I hope I'm talking in the right collection... maybe I'm not). Lost the lottery and every chance. And lost the devil hoodie too. Gah!

I didn't even know that candy bag had been sold by Volks before I saw the Sold out add.  I saw it on ONE picture from a chinese collector so far . I am really curious to know how many of everything , Volks are making . They really don't seem to want to satisfied all your customers 😭

BeyondTime

Lottery entries are open on Volks USA.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

RainbowNanaki

For anyone curious, the Denim Pants (Light Blue/Skinny) are a snug fit on a DDS, and barely close with an extremely thin undershirt tucked in. Sitting is not an option, and the jeans also do not fit the Smart Doll body.

That said, the Sporty Casual Girly Set fits a S bust Smart Doll beautifully! The capris have a nice stretch to them, allowing for poses like sitting. The pockets are functional as well.

• Like 1

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Monty
2 hours ago, RainbowNanaki said:

For anyone curious, the Denim Pants (Light Blue/Skinny) are a snug fit on a DDS, and barely close with an extremely thin undershirt tucked in. Sitting is not an option, and the jeans also do not fit the Smart Doll body.

I'm very confused to hear this cos I have those pants as part of Mel's (DDSBoy) default get up - he wears white leggings under them, (honestly no idea if theres even a chance of them staining, just a precaution anyway that also means I dont have to bother getting socks for him), has tucked things into it before and has never had any issue sitting. Miku (DD) has also worn them with no issue sitting. They're definitely tight and a pain to get on and off sometimes, but not as tight as yours sound. (I always just assumed the tightness was due to the leggings, but like I said he can still sit and even raise his legs a bit while sitting)
Although, my ones came from the first release of the pants, not the more recent one. I don't know if they changed the construction at all in that time.

Edited by Monty

cfx

One of the Volks pictures also shows them on a DDS boy who is also wearing the boxer shorts:

dress1910_p10b.jpg

RainbowNanaki
7 hours ago, Monty said:

I'm very confused to hear this cos I have those pants as part of Mel's (DDSBoy) default get up - he wears white leggings under them, (honestly no idea if theres even a chance of them staining, just a precaution anyway that also means I dont have to bother getting socks for him), has tucked things into it before and has never had any issue sitting. Miku (DD) has also worn them with no issue sitting. They're definitely tight and a pain to get on and off sometimes, but not as tight as yours sound. (I always just assumed the tightness was due to the leggings, but like I said he can still sit and even raise his legs a bit while sitting)
Although, my ones came from the first release of the pants, not the more recent one. I don't know if they changed the construction at all in that time.

I don't have pictures on hand (though I don't see them being helpful), but the ones I have are from the most recent release. I have them pulled up as high as possible, and with the thin white undershirt tucked in, the button was even unsnapping on its own. I couldn't imagine trying to fit anything underneath, save for maybe pantyhose.

I do not have a DD or DDSB to test them on.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

c4tbus

@RainbowNanaki thanks for the heads up about the jeans! i entered the usa lottery for them, specifically for use on my ddsb, so if i win them i’ll report back with thoughts on the fit!

Monty

@RainbowNanaki I did a photo story a while back with Mel where you can see he kneels and sits and even sits with a knee up a bit if you want to compare with yours:

Just now I grabbed him and played around with his legs and it wasn’t very difficult for me. I’m in a hurry atm so didn’t take pics of that, but I’m very curious about yours.

Its true that I play around with Mel a -lot-, and it’s possible that the jeans loosened up due to that, but I also don’t remember them being noticeably/restrictedly tight when they were new. 

If anyone else got these jeans in the newer release I’m curious if they have the same experience as RainbowNanaki, they could have changed the fit or maybe he’s just unlucky :(