Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BiscuitBoxx

DDP body Stocking?

BiscuitBoxx

So I’ve ordered a Dollfie Dream Pretty, and I understand that their smaller but not as small as the minis. Do they have their own body stockings? What would be compatible? Other options for protecting the vinyl?

BeyondTime

Volks makes a DDP sized bodysuit. Should be under DD care items on their website. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BiscuitBoxx
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Volks makes a DDP sized bodysuit. Should be under DD care items on their website. 

From what I can see, and it might be because I cant use the USA store, that they only have the Tan body suit. Which is slightly frustrating.

unless im missing something, I am very dyslexic lol.spacer.png

cfx

I'm not sure why they aren't showing up for you; it may be the others are just not tagged right to be in the proper category as I've noticed that sometimes on their webstore. Here's the normal/flesh and semi-white DDP bodysuits on Volks International.

Edited by cfx
I kant spel
  • Thanks 1

BeyondTime
3 minutes ago, cfx said:

I'm not sure why they aren't showing up for you; it may be the others are just not tagged right to be in the proper category as I've noticed that sometimes on their webatore. Here's the normal/flesh and semi-white DDP bodysuits on Volks International.

I knew I had seen it on USA, so it had to be on the Japan store. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BiscuitBoxx
1 hour ago, cfx said:

I'm not sure why they aren't showing up for you; it may be the others are just not tagged right to be in the proper category as I've noticed that sometimes on their webstore. Here's the normal/flesh and semi-white DDP bodysuits on Volks International.

Thank you very much! Super helpful!