Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

DesertPhantom51

Monthly Outfits

minaharker78

Amazing photos!! I love to see your family´s evolution!!! By the way, Metroid is my favorite one 😉

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51
On 5/8/2021 at 3:08 AM, finnleo said:

mmm its a learning thing all right. Just recognized a familiar grumble, and thought Id ask.

If its available, and you are taking pictures in a static light (or a static baseline you want to enhance with tinted spotlights, and such), id suggest using the manual preset mode, where you take a full frame picture of something grey (or anything between black or white depending on the camera) in the base lighting you want to use, and go from there. -- it'll also depend on the camera will you have to put it in full manual mode for this to work though. -- (I also had to do a firmware update on my D3200 for this to be available)

some camera's (like my Nikon D3200) might have a nerfed ammount of white balance presets so you might not find a suitable preset mode no matter how you try.

Well, that gives me some stuff to go on and try in the future.  I have a Nikon D3400 so I'll have to look into the settings and see what's available.  Thanks for the advice! 

16 hours ago, minaharker78 said:

Amazing photos!! I love to see your family´s evolution!!! By the way, Metroid is my favorite one 😉

Thank you! Sharing them and learning to do all the crafts I use to make my scenes has become one of my favorite parts of the hobby, I'm glad people enjoy them. :)