Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ShinobisDestiny

Wig Makeover No.1

ShinobisDestiny

So first off I have to say I have the WORST luck at buying doll wigs. I don´t know what it is.....well maybe because I look for cheap doll wigs. But I really don´t wanna spent too much but with every wig I bought there was something wrong..... Anway

This is the wig I bought. I could choose the color but the style should be the same.

spacer.png

And this is what I got. The color is great and fine but the wig itself is a mess. In this picture I already brushed it out

spacer.png

And I guess half way the company didn´t want to work anymore and just left this big bald spot on the wig. I mean it´s clear to see that hair is missing.

spacer.png

So there was no way for me to keep the wig as it was so I changed it.

At first I washed and straighten the wig just because I wanted to see if it would look better which it did. But the hair itself was not great quality

spacer.png

And then I gave the wig some major waves which enden up as this poof ball which I kinda like. It was not my plan to end up this poofy but for now I keep it like that 

spacer.png

I also got my money back and I hopefully will get an exchange wig but not in pink(but in teal) for some reason which is fine with me. 

Sord

Aww... I wanted to see the wigs, but, all I see are black boxes with text that say:

"The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

imgur.com"

ShinobisDestiny

Thankz 4 letting me know. I guess I´m still a "New Member" and can´t upload pictures. I don´t really wanna upload these pictures somewhere on a picture hosting website. So I need to be more active here and maybe then I post again about my never ending journey of finding good wigs 😄 

• Like 2

Sord
27 minutes ago, ShinobisDestiny said:

Thankz 4 letting me know. I guess I´m still a "New Member" and can´t upload pictures. I don´t really wanna upload these pictures somewhere on a picture hosting website. So I need to be more active here and maybe then I post again about my never ending journey of finding good wigs 😄 

Silly me, I forgot about the New Member limitations. 🤦‍♂️ That explains everything! By the way, welcome to the forum!

ShinobisDestiny

Hehe thank you very much :-) I´m fairly new to dollfie dream. I got my first one a litle over a year ago