Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Animaster888

dollfie dream clothes and shoes on smartdoll

Animaster888

Do dollfie dream clothes and shoes fit smartdoll?

I was curious because some of the clothes are very cute but I only have a smartdoll

Pit

There Is a user called @archangeli that has a Youtube account as well, saying that SmD shoes fit tight on a DD. So I'm assuming dd shoes feel loose on a SmD.

Edited by Pit
  • Thanks 1

BeyondTime

Smartdoll feet are longer and narrower than DD feet, but a lot of Volks shoes for SD are too long for DD

I have tried some SD shoes on my SmD, and I find the length is ok, but the narrowness of the SmD feet shows. 

@K-2 has tried DD clothing on SmD, and can probably give some feedback. SmD legs are longer, so while I have put Danny’s short jeans on my DDS, and they work great, the SmD pants will probably be too long on a DD

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Animaster888
12 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Smartdoll feet are longer and narrower than DD feet, but a lot of Volks shoes for SD are too long for DD

I have tried some SD shoes on my SmD, and I find the length is ok, but the narrowness of the SmD feet shows. 

@K-2 has tried DD clothing on SmD, and can probably give some feedback. SmD legs are longer, so while I have put Danny’s short jeans on my DDS, and they work great, the SmD pants will probably be too long on a DD

thank you

cfx

Here is an old article about the (discontinued) default Smart Doll clothing on Dollfie Dream:

https://japanesedollpty.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/smart-doll-default-apparel-on-dollfie/

Volks DD (Dollfie Dream) clothing is very seldom as tightly fitted as the Smart Doll clothing is, in part because most Volks clothing is actually sized for the SD (Super Dollfie) lines, so there is less likely to be the fit issues like shown in that article; if anything things may be looser than you want, even with the Volks clothing on a DD.

Everyone should be careful with acronyms here to not add confusion to this discussion: SD is the defacto acronym for Volks Super Dollfies, and DD for Dollfie Dream. @Pit is using SD to refer to Smart Doll; I think most here use SmD for an abbreviation for those to avoid confusion.

Volks has some basic dimensions of the DD bodies on this page:

https://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/item/basebody/

I think Danny has something similar for Smart Doll somewhere on his site. If Volks has such information for SD I've never been able to find it.

Also look at the first post in this thread:

• Like 1

Pit

Ty @cfx. Yep. It was mistake. Indeed SD is used for "Super Dollfie" and SmD for "Smartdoll". Post Is updated now.

Edited by Pit