Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OccultBeast

Beast's Photo Hoard

OccultBeast

Received a Volk's Heart Bag today that I purchased secondhand, and re-dressed my new MDD girl, Mune-Kuma, to match Miku-chan's look.  I couldn't resist taking a photo of them together even though Mune-Kuma still isn't finished.  Now that weather is starting to warm up, I can gather my courage to try a real faceup on her soon, but for now I slapped a quick digital faceup on her instead.  Every day she seems to become a little more of what I hoped for her!  I can't wait to officially introduce her to everyone ♥

921280805_mar10(8of9).png.2c73d4adf4740fc6e4af62fb0c9b413d.png

[ I N F O ]

Camera: Nikon D3300 + Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm lens
Editing: Adobe Lightroom 5 + Paint Tool Sai
Miku-chan is an original (DDIII) Hatsune Miku Dollfie Dream
Aftermarket eyes are by @jadepixel
Mune-Kuma is a custom MDD in Semi-White skin
Her eyes are by Nina's Craftery Service 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

CherryPi

They look sooo cute together! I cannot wait until little Mune-Kuma is done. 

Also, your photography skills are amazing...if I had to sum up this picture in one word, it would be "gorgeous". <3

• Like 1

OccultBeast
2 hours ago, CherryPi said:

They look sooo cute together! I cannot wait until little Mune-Kuma is done. 

Also, your photography skills are amazing...if I had to sum up this picture in one word, it would be "gorgeous". <3

Thank you so much!  (T▽T)/

CherryPi
4 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

Thank you so much!  (T▽T)/

No problem! :)

• Like 1

RoseEtoile

Oh wow, these photos are really stunning quality! I don't know much about photography to be honest, but something about them really looks like they were shot in a professional studio! And such a cute Miku too :)

OccultBeast
5 hours ago, RoseEtoile said:

Oh wow, these photos are really stunning quality! I don't know much about photography to be honest, but something about them really looks like they were shot in a professional studio! And such a cute Miku too :)

🙈 Thank you!  In my case I think it's really the editing I do in Lightroom that brings them up from just being 'basic shots I took on my desk.'  I have to try my best for Miku-Chan!  She'll accept nothing less!

OccultBeast

Just a test, because I'm getting an internal server error when trying to post, so just seeing if it's every thread or just the one~  Enjoy a close-up of my very blue baby!

220302501_mar10(3of9).jpg.e06bbff2e8a9f1c7577ae6fc582d3714.jpg

Edited by OccultBeast
guess it's just the one thread, hm...
  • Like 1

babylily

Blue blue and more blue! They suit each other so much!

• Like 1

Tasuke
On 3/10/2021 at 3:30 PM, OccultBeast said:

Received a Volk's Heart Bag today that I purchased secondhand, and re-dressed my new MDD girl, Mune-Kuma, to match Miku-chan's look.  I couldn't resist taking a photo of them together even though Mune-Kuma still isn't finished.  Now that weather is starting to warm up, I can gather my courage to try a real faceup on her soon, but for now I slapped a quick digital faceup on her instead.  Every day she seems to become a little more of what I hoped for her!  I can't wait to officially introduce her to everyone ♥

921280805_mar10(8of9).png.2c73d4adf4740fc6e4af62fb0c9b413d.png

[ I N F O ]

Camera: Nikon D3300 + Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm lens
Editing: Adobe Lightroom 5 + Paint Tool Sai
Miku-chan is an original (DDIII) Hatsune Miku Dollfie Dream
Aftermarket eyes are by @jadepixel
Mune-Kuma is a custom MDD in Semi-White skin
Her eyes are by Nina's Craftery Service 

Cute clothes on your Miku

• Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

OccultBeast
2 hours ago, Tasuke said:

Cute clothes on your Miku

Thank you~!  I really need to get her a good bottom piece that won't stain, but I'm admittedly being lazy about it 😅

9 hours ago, babylily said:

Blue blue and more blue! They suit each other so much!

I'd paint my entire office blue, if I didn't prefer the blank canvas of white walls so much!  Seriously, I expect to be like The Green Lady one day, except shades of teal and blue and terribly gay~

Edited by OccultBeast
  • Like 1

OccultBeast

Just another photo of Miku-chan~!  Fun fact: she's wearing a skirt for my MDD here, I was able to just barely squeeze it on past her thighs.  It's super short, but I think it's really cute with this outfit!  We're getting ready to watch the MIKU EXPO together on Saturday!  She looks like she has little cat ears here, doesn't she~?

668632086_dollday(3).png.dbad0aeb4884f6ccc8812042fcb56547.png

Also another shot of Mune-Kuma!  She got a pigtail wig, and I'm not sure if I love it as much as her standard wig, but it is still super cute.  I was also blessed to be able to get these shoes from Nine9Style after they had originally sold out.  I'm so happy because they're so cute.  She's also wearing a sweatshirt I made; I don't love how the cut ended up (I wanted something more loose and roomy), but it's still ended up looking nice, and I adjusted the pattern to try a second version.  Oh, she got new eyes, too!  No idea which eyes I'll settle on once she gets a faceup, though.

1105038361_dollday(4of6).jpg.deae9537a9238e3d8291d22402ecba4d.jpg

• Like 3

apag22
2 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

Just another photo of Miku-chan~!  Fun fact: she's wearing a skirt for my MDD here, I was able to just barely squeeze it on past her thighs.  It's super short, but I think it's really cute with this outfit!  We're getting ready to watch the MIKU EXPO together on Saturday!  She looks like she has little cat ears here, doesn't she~?

668632086_dollday(3).png.dbad0aeb4884f6ccc8812042fcb56547.png

Also another shot of Mune-Kuma!  She got a pigtail wig, and I'm not sure if I love it as much as her standard wig, but it is still super cute.  I was also blessed to be able to get these shoes from Nine9Style after they had originally sold out.  I'm so happy because they're so cute.  She's also wearing a sweatshirt I made; I don't love how the cut ended up (I wanted something more loose and roomy), but it's still ended up looking nice, and I adjusted the pattern to try a second version.  Oh, she got new eyes, too!  No idea which eyes I'll settle on once she gets a faceup, though.

1105038361_dollday(4of6).jpg.deae9537a9238e3d8291d22402ecba4d.jpg

Blue really suits Mune-Kuma! I'm excited to see what faceup you give her, but I also love the edited on faces 

• Like 1

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

OccultBeast
35 minutes ago, apag22 said:

Blue really suits Mune-Kuma! I'm excited to see what faceup you give her, but I also love the edited on faces 

Thank you~!  The plan is to have her (almost) entirely blue-themed, but I tried this yellow skirt to go with the blue and yellow sneaker combo ♥

OccultBeast

Tonight is MIKU EXPO 2021 online!  Miku-chan and I are ready!  Anyone else watching the first show with us~?

1029384493_EXPO2021(3).png.52ff38f4e08c001f7e07b087ae3db111.png

• Like 5

AliensOfGold

Your Miku is so damn cute! The skirt looks great on her too.

• Like 1

OccultBeast
50 minutes ago, AliensOfGold said:

Your Miku is so damn cute! The skirt looks great on her too.

Aaa, thank you!  She'll be delighted to hear it~♥

OccultBeast

Had a bit of a project day today!  I received my new DDDy body (in Semi-White after I decided that Fresh just wasn't for me) so it was time to cut vinyl!

I modded a DD L bust to fit on the Dynamite body, which meant that at least 1cm of vinyl had to go from the bottom of the bust piece.  I planned out my cut in pencil:

1082768383_projects(1of7).jpg.280ecb0f52386d4c6ebd93055a8dd5ef.jpg

1665779646_projects(2of7).jpg.eb0c93a2ca171c548056e7cd5a2b7a1b.jpg

The back gets cut significantly less because of the shape of it, which also makes it a good place to start the cuts.  I used a utility knife with a fresh blade instead of an Xacto style blade, as I can have more control with the size of the handle than a pen-shaped blade.  Since I had to cut off so much, I did practice cuts in the part that would be sliced off before I started, so I was confident in how the blade would cut through the vinyl when I made the final cuts. Here you can see how it looked before I beveled the edge and sanded, while I fit-tested the piece:

507070985_projects(3of7).jpg.a2049f3e9b2641ecc4b952a64c3372ef.jpg

Once I was satisfied with the fit, I took the blade and smoothed out the edge and beveled the inside so it would sit more flush against the lower torso, and then sanded it down as best I could by hand with sandpaper.  It's not the cleanest overall result, and I may trim some more from the back in the future, but for now I don't have any issues with the results.  She'll be clothed most of the time, anyway.

1316185099_projects(5of7).jpg.f40810d0a7922baa97ae4408e9a004f5.jpg

As a bonus, I also finished a very oversized t-shirt, aside from attaching a collar and painting on a little design, for Mune-Kuma, who insisted I take a photo of her, also.  I was shocked it came out exactly as I hoped on the first try!

1954022402_projects(7of7).jpg.6f4b511347f3d3899c18584d9c9859a9.jpg

• Like 2

OccultBeast

Today I took some time to test out my DDDy's outfit.  I bought lingerie in DD L size, because she's using a DD L bust, but I didn't entirely think ahead on that— the panties are seriously too tight, but that's alright for now...  I'd also love to find a long sleeve uniform shirt and a more plush sweater, but I like where this is going for now.  The skirt unfortunately is not lined at all, so I plan to make a little slip for under it, possibly with some kind of lace trim to peek out at the bottom.  I think that'd be cute~

385668591_preview(1).png.c2bfc140a5622973e7feada3630248bd.png

278363529_preview(7).png.572269eb289ba42aea7de9d97deadcbd.png

2052231975_preview(14).png.f5ba45e96112419fd34b34c6dcac8e15.png

Also if you're wondering, no, she doesn't have a head yet!  I've commissioned one for her already, so I just have to try and be patient and wait for it to arrive~  My birthday is this month, so I'm kind of hoping maybe she'll show up before then as a sort of birthday gift to myself... (*´ω`*)

Griff

As I'm reading this, my Miku is reading over my shoulder. I think she's starting to get ideas for clothes. Thanks, lol. I can already hear my bank account emptying from all of the doll clothes I'm going to end up purchasing! (Not that that's a bad thing!!)

• Like 1

OccultBeast
40 minutes ago, SleepoBeepo said:

As I'm reading this, my Miku is reading over my shoulder. I think she's starting to get ideas for clothes. Thanks, lol. I can already hear my bank account emptying from all of the doll clothes I'm going to end up purchasing! (Not that that's a bad thing!!)

Hey, that's not my fault!  That's just the price you pay for bringing a diva into your household~

• Like 1

Griff
1 hour ago, OccultBeast said:

Hey, that's not my fault!  That's just the price you pay for bringing a diva into your household~

I mean, I'm not arguing with that! I just wish she could be a little more considerate of my funds...! But oh well, I do it because it benefits everyone if you have a happy Miku.

• Haha 1

OccultBeast

With my birthday just a few days away, this precious baby showed up early as a gift to myself!  My newest girl, a custom DDH-09 painted by NiyaMia, on the DDDy body with a modified DD L bust.  Say hello to Onee-chan~!  I hope you'll welcome her warmly~

oneechan2.png.219aad360a19cc7abe87e94231a1444d.png

oneechan.png.4545093a314ea2c0b60c605899f64e06.png

She's absolutely perfect and everything I could have hoped for.  She's even more beautiful in person than I imagined~!  I'm already busy shopping for more clothes for her (while Miku-chan stares at me incredulously...).  I also recently bought a steamer, so I can try to style her wig further, as the side pieces 'puff' up a little more than I'd like, and I need to adjust her bangs so they're not so heavy and in one solid chunk.  But I'm already so happy with her, and once I get her wig fixed a bit more, I'm definitely going to take more photos of her~!

[ I N F O ]

Camera: Nikon D3300 + Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens
Editing: Adobe Lightroom 5 + Photoshop CS6
Onee-chan is custom DDH-09 on the DDDy f3 body with a Modded DD L Bust in Semi-White Skin
She uses Deka (Large) DD Hands
Her eyes were bought secondhand, brand/maker unknown ♥

• Like 1

baldylox

WOW!  You're right, she's perfect!  An absolute beauty of a girl!  Congrats and happy birthday!  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OccultBeast
39 minutes ago, baldylox said:

WOW!  You're right, she's perfect!  An absolute beauty of a girl!  Congrats and happy birthday!  <3 

Aw thank you~! 😊 She'll be even more of a perfect girl once I get her a Peach Pai bust!

• Like 1

baldylox
7 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

Aw thank you~! 😊 She'll be even more of a perfect girl once I get her a Peach Pai bust!

Ohhh you just said the magic words!!  😄<3 

Which size are you getting for her?  I know she's using a modded L-bust now so will you go for that or a larger size?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.