archangeli

Juu Yuki

Baldylox

Salica

OccultBeast

Beast's Photo Hoard

OccultBeast
1 minute ago, baldylox said:

Which size are you getting for her?  I know she's using a modded L-bust now so will you go for that or a larger size?

I think I'm going to go with the standard DDDy Peach Pai from Rajikaru, as the Plus seems a little bit bigger than I'd like for her specifically.  I just can't deny how good silicone busts look with lingerie or swimsuits!  I'm weak for the squish!  And since I'm probably going to keep Miku-chan pretty PG, I figured I'd go all out for Onee-chan and let her wear all of the fancy lingerie and stuff, so she's the one getting blessed with a Peach Pai 🍑

Though Rajikaru has a MDD version now too, so I might end up with more than one some day... maybe...

• Like 1

baldylox
1 minute ago, OccultBeast said:

I think I'm going to go with the standard DDDy Peach Pai from Rajikaru, as the Plus seems a little bit bigger than I'd like for her specifically.  I just can't deny how good silicone busts look with lingerie or swimsuits!  I'm weak for the squish!  And since I'm probably going to keep Miku-chan pretty PG, I figured I'd go all out for Onee-chan and let her wear all of the fancy lingerie and stuff, so she's the one getting blessed with a Peach Pai 🍑

Though Rajikaru has a MDD version now too, so I might end up with more than one some day... maybe...

That's awesome!  She is going to look sooooo good with Peach Pai!  I totally agree that they look excellent in lingerie and swimsuits.  I can't wait to see what you put on her!  <3<3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.