Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

miraclelovely

Where should I be looking?

miraclelovely

Hi! sorry if I'm posting this wrong >_<" 

i'm looking for a komaki manaka head and i've checked on many different sites but i can only seem to find very expensive full dolls.. and if they're not super pricey, theyre falling apart and still very pricey for the contents. what's the average sale price of this head anyways and where should i begin looking to find it? i really want her to be my first dollfie!

Riesz

My suggestions would be to post a wanted ad here, and diligently check Mandarake and Yahoo Japan Auctions (but keep in mind that you will likely have to pay proxy fees etc). 

Mandarake has a few options for the full doll here: https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1138876127

They also occasionally sell loose heads, so I can only suggest to just keep checking back every day.

miraclelovely

okay! thank you so much :3 where should i post the wanted ad? i was looking for a section originally but i don't know, i think i just skipped it somehow LOL! i will keep checking regardless though. i really appreciate the reply and so quickly too ^^

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, miraclelovely said:

okay! thank you so much :3 where should i post the wanted ad? i was looking for a section originally but i don't know, i think i just skipped it somehow LOL! i will keep checking regardless though. i really appreciate the reply and so quickly too ^^

You need to be off New Member status before you can use the marketplace. You'll need 30 posts and two weeks of membership to do that. If you participate on the forum normally for the next two weeks you should clear 30 posts easily, so please don't post artificially just to bump your post count.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction