Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

Haruhi Gains a Sister!

Cazzie_Bliss

First off I will apologise for the lighting - I really need to get a lamp or something! Will work on it for next time ~ x But for now - please enjoy! 

----------

spacer.png

Haruhi - "Ok, the summoning circle is complete. Now I can return home." 

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "Although, I do think Mama has grown attached to my presence, just as I predicted. Do I really want to leave?"

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "I'll go get a snack to help me decide."

---

spacer.png

??? - "This was the way... right?" 

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "That was a good cookie." 

??? - "..." 

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "What! What?! Who are you?! I demand you tell the Great and Omnipotent Haruhi who you are!"

---

spacer.png 

??? - "Nice to meet you Haruhi, my name is Setsuna. Could you kindly tell me where I am? I was just about to go to bed..."

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "What realm are you from?" 

---

spacer.png 

Setsuna - "I was living in Belgium before I came here, and Japan before that. So... this realm?"

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "They have my kin in this world too? I see..." 

Setsuna - "Sorry, what are you mumbling about? I can't hear you."

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "Setsuna! You are in the realm of Mama's house ~ it's warm here and pleasantly pink!" 

Setsuna - ".... Mama's... house?" 

Haruhi - "Exactly! She summoned me by accident and allowed me to stay."

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "However ~ I was working on heading back home and you shew up instead. My calculations couldn't be wrong a second time. Are you a familiar?"

---

spacer.png

Setsuna - "No, I'm just Setsuna. I'm sorry for disappointing you, Haruhi. Is this a dream?"

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "I'm afraid this is very real, Se-chan." 

Setsuna - "Already so casual."

---

spacer.png

Haruhi. I see you've found our guest? 

Haruhi - "You knew about her?" 

I'm afraid so, and I know about your plans to return to Audenn. Nothing slips by my nose.

---

spacer.png

Setsuna - "I'm afraid Ms. Cazzie asked me to pretend that I had been summoned. I think I broke your circle when I went to sit on it. I've actually been planning on moving here for a couple of months now."

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "Mama! You played a cruel joke on me..."

I did it for your own good. Do you really want to leave, Haruhi? I treat you well and give you free food and clothes. I was hoping with the addition of Setsuna, you would be happy to no longer be alone and stop trying to run away.

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "I... I wasn't really going to run away..."

Then what were you trying to do?

---

spacer.png

Haruhi - "I just wanted to prove to myself that I really was omnipotent. I wouldn't actually leave you, Mama. I really like it here." 

I'm glad to hear it, and now Setsuna can keep you company.

---

spacer.png

Setsuna - "That's if you don't mind having me around, Haruhi. Ms. Cazzie asked me to move here as your sister, I would hate to be the one to end up alone."

---

spacer.png 

Haruhi - "I'm sorry for being so selfish, Mama. Bringing Se-chan here was really nice of you. The Great Haruhi will accept your gift." 

I'm not sure you should call Setsuna a gift. She doesn't belong to you.

---

spacer.png 

Setsuna - "I'm fine with it, Ms. Cazzie." 

Haruhi - "No! You need to call her Mama, Se-Chan. She says she doesn't like it but she actually really does." 

Excuse me? Who told you that.

---

spacer.png

Setsuna - "Mama it is. Thank you for welcoming me into your home after two months of arrangements." 

Haruhi - "Yes, thank you, Mama! Now I get to know what having a sister feels like ~ " 

Well, you'll be gaining a new sister very soon, so enjoy Setsuna while you can. 

---

spacer.png

Haruhi/Setsuna - "What?" 

• Like 4

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox

Awww!  A big sister for Haruhi!  How nice!  :) I'm sure they will get along well.

And then....

DUNN DUNN DUNNNNN!   OMINOUS FORESHADOWING!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!  I love it.  😄 

Billy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cazzie_Bliss
14 hours ago, baldylox said:

Awww!  A big sister for Haruhi!  How nice!  :) I'm sure they will get along well.

And then....

DUNN DUNN DUNNNNN!   OMINOUS FORESHADOWING!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!  I love it.  😄 

They have been pretty inseparable since her arrival ~ <3 

And yes! It is the only way >:3 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png