Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Yushimi

Hello There~

Yushimi

Hello, I'm Yoyo!
I've been more a part of the resin community and always held off on DDs --- and I don't know why.

Now I'm trying to craft a character using a Beatrice head on a DDIII body that I was able to pick up from Dolls Point. O_O Crazy how I can go from 0 to 100.
Anyway, I've really fallen in love with vinyl, and I'm hoping to make it back to DP during the summer so I can pick up a tan doll.

I'm interested in doing faceups and body blushing (I'm a tattoo artist irl), and I'm also excited to learn to mod. I'll be practicing with epoxy sculpt (not on the Beatrice though, of course).

Anyway thanks for reading this 😄 idk if we can share IGs or anything but just in case I'm @johanna_tattoos

spacer.png

• Like 2

Yushimi

I forgot to mention my resins!
I have two Dream of Doll Sha, A Dream of Doll Lahoo + Tender head that needs to be fixed from a past owner's mods, a CP Juri B, A Dream of Doll Twing-Key and a Luts Cherry.

• Like 1

Chilmark
5 hours ago, Yushimi said:

I've been more a part of the resin community and always held off on DDs --- and I don't know why.

I felt the same way for many years and sometimes I wonder if it's not that residual "anime isn't REAL art and ONLY fine art matters" shame that anyone who's ever taken an art class gets slammed with.

Your new girl is so cute, I've never seen a custom Beatrice! I like the long soft bangs with her tsurime eyes. I hope you'll post more of her once she's all coordinated and styled~