Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
The_Folktale_Fox

Smartdoll clothes for Angelphilia

The_Folktale_Fox

I am having a hard time finding Angel philia clothes that are not having to be shipped in from outside of EU. So I was wondering if smartdoll clothes fit angelphilias? I have a small busted girl coming in but she's quite hipy. Smartdoll clothes just seems to be easier to find? 

Anyone have thoughts or experiences on this? I'd love to know!

Tierparkzone

I'm afraid this will not work for the most part.

If we're talking about an AngelPhilia H-Body, the hip size is fairly similar to a Smart Doll but the other measurements are very different. As a result they will be able to share underpants and maybe a couple of skirts but that's about it. Especially if your AP is small busted, any kind of top will likely be way too baggy.

The best options for APs are Azone 50 and Volks DDP outfits (provided they leave enough room in the hip area) - but these are not particularly easy to come by in Europe...

The_Folktale_Fox

Thanks for your input! 

I wish more sellers would list their sizing because it's hard to compare just by looking at it. 

nanika

Azone 50cm clothing comes in Normal (Standard Obitsu body) & AZO2 sizing (Azone's own body shell which has wider hips, thighs, & generally larger bust, although there are 3 different sizes of busts).

You would probably want to find Azone 50 clothing that is marked as fitting AZO2 bodies, as that has a better chance of fitting the Angel Philia hips (although there are some super wide AP hips that might not even fit the AZO2 clothing).    

AZO2 clothing-- if it includes a top, it will be marked for C, G, & I bust sizes.  C is the smallest, and I is the largest.  You would probably want to go for AZO2 clothing that is marked as a good fit for the C bust.  If it is marked as fitting the I-bust, it might be too baggy in the chest.  (Most clothing is aimed at fitting the G-bust however.)  

If you buy just a shirt or other top, you might even be able to use Normal Azone 50cm (non-AZO2 fitting) clothing.  

If you can find someone in the EU that carries Azone dolls, they might be able to get Azone clothing for you.

Smartdoll tops/shirts will be way too wide and fairly long for an AP.  But as Tierparkzone mentioned, skirts might work.  Pants though will be too long.  

If you can specify what hips & bust you have on your AP, others might be able to help you a bit more specifically.  Unfortunately I don't own an AP myself.  

• Like 1

Gwandak
On 1/22/2021 at 8:55 PM, nanika said:

Azone 50cm clothing comes in Normal (Standard Obitsu body) & AZO2 sizing (Azone's own body shell which has wider hips, thighs, & generally larger bust, although there are 3 different sizes of busts).

You would probably want to find Azone 50 clothing that is marked as fitting AZO2 bodies, as that has a better chance of fitting the Angel Philia hips (although there are some super wide AP hips that might not even fit the AZO2 clothing).    

AZO2 clothing-- if it includes a top, it will be marked for C, G, & I bust sizes.  C is the smallest, and I is the largest.  You would probably want to go for AZO2 clothing that is marked as a good fit for the C bust.  If it is marked as fitting the I-bust, it might be too baggy in the chest.  (Most clothing is aimed at fitting the G-bust however.)  

If you buy just a shirt or other top, you might even be able to use Normal Azone 50cm (non-AZO2 fitting) clothing.  

If you can find someone in the EU that carries Azone dolls, they might be able to get Azone clothing for you.

Smartdoll tops/shirts will be way too wide and fairly long for an AP.  But as Tierparkzone mentioned, skirts might work.  Pants though will be too long.  

If you can specify what hips & bust you have on your AP, others might be able to help you a bit more specifically.  Unfortunately I don't own an AP myself.  

I am going to be saving this for later. I still have a hard time finding clothes for my AP girls. I definitely need more options for finding clothing that will fit.