Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Volks News 92

abs2891

It is - also wondering where head 25 is… 

DD Fes is July 17/18 per Twitter - haven’t seen yet if these guys are starting out only in one store (Osaka v. Akihabara) or both 

abs2891

once I know that uh, I’ll probably be a willing test subject for getting a 26, just if Osaka limited it will take more work lol 

edit: sorry for double post, made a mistake 🙈

Edited by abs2891

abs2891

Ooh another head they designed for boys - looks like volks maybe heard that some people wanted that lol it’s nice to see a bit more variety even if they’re still locked behind DC.  (that angry 26 in the corner has further pushed the thought in my head that his style is closer to a smd) At some point my copy of this thing will arrive and I can share what else I find but so far my mail box is empty 😔

• Like 1

OccultBeast
2 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

Ooh another head they designed for boys - looks like volks maybe heard that some people wanted that lol it’s nice to see a bit more variety even if they’re still locked behind DC.  (that angry 26 in the corner has further pushed the thought in my head that his style is closer to a smd) At some point my copy of this thing will arrive and I can share what else I find but so far my mail box is empty 😔

Oh you're absolutely right.  I couldn't put my finger on why I didn't like the makeup of that DDH-26, but that's dead on.

Praying that Mr. Postman blesses your mailbox quickly!

kino
21 minutes ago, Monty said:

If you want the limited DDs I’d go for them over Dream choice. Dream Choice you can do whenever (with a proxy, anyway) but the limited DDs you may not get another chance.

Besides, the extra wait means that you have more time to see owner pics. I’ve been smitten with 24 but I’m holding off for that same reason. I assume these will be orderable from DD fest in mid July (I think that’s when it usually is??) so I hope a lot of people go for them.

youre right!! I think ill go for Dream Choice if I lose the lottery (or clickwar) for the upcoming limited dolls.

marionbearmaker

There is a new face-up for the DCH-20, isn't it? She looks super different without the thicker eyelashes (and now I want one -in tan- ooops, that's going to be difficult ^^').

dch20.jpg

abs2891

Just now, marionbearmaker said:

There is a new face-up for the DCH-20, isn't it? She looks super different without the thicker eyelashes (and now I want one -in tan- ooops, that's going to be difficult ^^').

dch20.jpg

Yup, it’s a new face up per the caption :)

Also for the new heads based on scans from discord

3 types of face up for 23, 24, 25

Only 2 for 26

• Like 1

marionbearmaker
37 minutes ago, Monty said:

I assume these will be orderable from DD fest in mid July (I think that’s when it usually is??) so I hope a lot of people go for them.

Sorry for the double post but... Wait what? Are you saying that we can order the Dream Choice dolls in two weeks or so???? 

edit: Thanks a lot for the confirmation, abs2891 !

Edited by marionbearmaker

abs2891
10 minutes ago, marionbearmaker said:

Sorry for the double post but... Wait what? Are you saying that we can order the Dream Choice dolls in two weeks or so???? 

I mean you still have to either go to the store in Japan or hire a proxy, but yeah, looking at the book scan I just saw, orders for these new parts officially start from the 18 

Edited by abs2891

hellFlower

24 just might be my new favourite head... Desperate to see more photos of it lol

marionbearmaker
48 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

I mean you still have to either go to the store in Japan or hire a proxy, but yeah, looking at the book scan I just saw, orders for these new parts officially start from the 18 

Ooh ok, sorry, I was somehow imagining it would be online ordering because of the DD Fest or something ^^' (wishful thinking ^^'). Thanks for clearing that up :).

abs2891

Okay - I’m up one Vol. 92 - I put some pics into the discord.  In terms of stuff not yet mentioned:

Dcoord is adding a new face up for head 11.  It will debut at the next dollpa and show up in stores in September. 

Akihabara Girls Moe and Natsuki will be available via Dcoord starting from the 17th - in all skin tones. (Edit: I think this may be for a limited time but kinda unclear bc they don’t give an end date.)

The big updates to dream choice are definitely around the boys.  Head 25 and 26 were both released with this in mind.  Head 25 has a third face up that isn’t shown in the book.  Also missing face ups for 23 and 24.

In addition there are two new short, boyish wigs and they come in three special new colors along with the DC standards. The new colors are a light gray, medium to dark gray and dark blue. 

There are two new styles of eyes, W and X. W are S-type shape but narrower - come in red, green to blue, blue to purple/pink.  X type are a similar shape but a bit wider - come in blue and gray.  Only come in 22mm, definitely made to suit the narrower eye holes of 25 & 26.

All the new stuff is available in both Osaka and Akihabara starting from July 18 but note that these body types are still only in Akihabara - DDP, DDS, DDSB, DDdY

Caster Price - 74,800 Yen

Emilia Price - 72,600 Yen (she has her hooded cape) 

(if you want a picture of something feel free to message me ^^)

Edited by abs2891
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Monty
1 hour ago, abs2891 said:

Dcoord is adding a new face up for head 11.  It will debut at the next dollpa and show up in stores in September. 

We can see a sneak peek of her on the Dolpa site, I just realised. She’s on the main graphic and then (at the moment faded out cos it’s not clickable) the picture for the ‘DCoord’ section under omukae/how to purchase.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/htd_kyoto18/

Looks like a shyer face this time, looking forward to the closeup later. Feels like there hasn’t been Dcoords at a Dolpa for ages.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

23 looks like she could be 21's big sister, which I love.

Also, I guess I have to start saving up for 2 DDs next year because I'm gonna need a 26 boy as well as a 21.

marionbearmaker
7 hours ago, abs2891 said:

Okay - I’m up one Vol. 92 - I put some pics into the discord.  

I feel very dumb, but what discord?/what is the discord?

Sorry for being a terrible noob, here ^^'.

And thanks so much for sharing the pics :).

jazijaz

I love all the new sculpts 😍 DCH-25 and DCH-26 make perfect male DDs! I was waiting for Danny to sell his boy dolls but now that I'm seeing this I might go for Volks but I  just prefer the SmD boy body....

My priority right now is a female DD but so far none of the sculpts from the lottery DDs and new dream choice sculpts are calling me for her character (I'm looking for something like Sheryl Nome, I hope Volks releases a similar sculpt or the same sculpt someday because I'm not buying the second-hand prices) I might get another boy instead and wait for Volks to make the right sculpt for her character (or look elsewhere). DCH-25 is so cute! I have my eyes on DCH-26

abs2891
36 minutes ago, marionbearmaker said:

I feel very dumb, but what discord?/what is the discord?

Sorry for being a terrible noob, here ^^'.

And thanks so much for sharing the pics :).

marionbearmaker
3 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

Thanks a lot! Sorry, I should have made a search in the forum instead of asking, I think I've not waken up enough yet to think ^^'.

Maia

I really hope since moe and natsuki is coming to dcoord even if it’s limited that alna will come to since her sculpt is wonderful.

• Like 1

Maia

Dch-23 looks like a mix of Freya and towa to me dch-24 looks like kaede, dch-25 and dch-26 gives me smart doll vibes 

Galvatim

Tan Natsuki!  I've been wanting a Tansuki since word of the one-off auction one was announced, years ago.  I'm not messing around, I'll have to proxy one.  

• Like 1

Maia

I really hope we get tan alna since her sculpt is stunning.

• Like 1