Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Volks News 92

BeyondTime
15 hours ago, finnleo said:

but cant recall was there some other notification email that I cant find which said where your order would end up. -- or did you have to stalk your volks account for that in the end...

Found my winning email, and it had the following:

[ Shipment] Second delivery : From end of November, 2018 (JST)

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

They’ve put the DD Festival Page up too. It looks like they will be doing the lucky bags and Gatcha Premium again this year but this year the bags are wigs and eyes. It runs concurrent with the July outfit event.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/event/ddfes/2021/

• Like 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

AliensOfGold
On 7/3/2021 at 4:04 PM, foo said:

Little girls wearing giant flappy sleeves let's goooo! I guess I'll be getting this. The hair ribbon is a treasure itself.

4518992435374_b.jpg.6e2c60e9b1c827ebf5de462a42b74179.jpg

From https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992435374.html . It doesn't fit DDP unfortunately.

As in doesn't fit DDP because it would be a little short or doesn't fit at all because measurements are off?

I've seen a few outfit sets for MDD that don't specifically state they'll fit DDP, but I wonder how true that really is.

BeyondTime
40 minutes ago, AliensOfGold said:

As in doesn't fit DDP because it would be a little short or doesn't fit at all because measurements are off?

The rest of the outfit looks pretty loose, so I think it’s probably the the skirt and maybe the sleeves are too short for that type of traditional clothing.

foo
2 hours ago, AliensOfGold said:

I've seen a few outfit sets for MDD that don't specifically state they'll fit DDP, but I wonder how true that really is.

I know I have one MDD outfit that's not labelled to fit DDP,

DSC_4633nx.jpg

If you try, that short skirt is really short & tight on DDP. It barely fits, DDPs have much bigger butts. Looking at this outfit, the waist is very thin and the hakama has a perfect length, so it might have been tailored to only fit MDD.

Wasabi

Going to try for the red hakama, as well as another older outfit I have been eyeing for a while now.

This will be my first time ordering from Volks so wish me luck! 😖

AliensOfGold
8 hours ago, foo said:

DSC_4633nx.jpg

That's the exact outfit I had in mind. It is very short, but probably about the same as the skirt from Azone I have on Iori at the moment.

DaemonNoyz

Sorry if this is considered off topic but can someone help me figure out how to renew the GL Membership? It's giving me trouble even though I had been a member previously but forgot to renew...it keeps saying this even though it doesn't give me a place to type my name? I'm in the USA if that helps..

• The phonetic format is incorrect. Please enter in the full-width katakana. (Last name (Kana), First name (Kana))

Irulazuli

Many people reported the same issue (me included). I resolved it by contacting Volks directly, I believe they made some changes and I was able to renew. (There is a dedicated GL membership topic somewhere I think).

• Like 2

kalisha

that happend to me too but for the credit card, send them a e-mail whit your problen and they fix it for you.

• Like 1

Misuka

Yes, you have to email them, and they will fix it. don't worry, it will be fixed fast after the email.

• Like 1

foo

Bah, I didn't realize the lucky draws thing (I wanted the wig) required a GL membership.

So I bought the membership but by the time it's approved I don't know if the things will still be available.

toughstermcg

I placed an order for one of each lucky bag! I think this is my first time ordering from Volks JP, definitely my first time since they updated the webstore a year or two ago. I'm excited to see what I get!

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Forgot about the lucky bags, but everything was really smooth for the July event. Not even a single hiccup in the website. 

AliensOfGold
57 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Forgot about the lucky bags, but everything was really smooth for the July event. Not even a single hiccup in the website. 

I had nothing but trouble when trying to pay with my credit card so I finished up paying more by using PayPal. I am quite disgusted with myself that it had to go that far.

I did manage (I think) to grab these:

spacer.png

I also made an order about a little over a week ago using my credit card and they still haven't put a hold on the money. I guess with everything going on in Japan that they may be a little slow so I'll just keep waiting.

The stuff from my previous order:

spacer.png

Both orders cost around the same amount. Isn't that weird.

Edited by AliensOfGold

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, AliensOfGold said:

I also made an order about a little over a week ago using my credit card and they still haven't put a hold on the money.

I placed an order from Volks JP on July 2nd, and they didn't take the money from my account until the 14th, so they must be having some sort of delay.

apag22

Should I get the Volks global membership so I can get the premium gacha? 

🎎instagram🎎

Doll Family: SmD Mirai, SmD Felicity, MDD Liliru (Yuki), MDD Mochi Ashi (Sakrua), Volks YoSD Lin (Eleanor)

Waiting on: Isla Dolls Raspberry, Volks SDM-F-45, Volks SD-F-22

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, AliensOfGold said:

I had nothing but trouble when trying to pay with my credit card so I finished up paying more by using PayPal.

I believe they use 3D Secure for security verification, and your card has to support that. 

foo
28 minutes ago, apag22 said:

Should I get the Volks global membership so I can get the premium gacha? 

It depends how happy you'll be if you get something you don't 'want,' which is a very likely possibility. For the wigs gacha, at least you get several wigs. I think I'd be happy with some random wigs.

AliensOfGold
58 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I believe they use 3D Secure for security verification, and your card has to support that. 

They do for sure and it does. I think it was just having a moment today as it's worked every other time I've used it.

How many wigs do you get with each Gacha purchase?

Edited by AliensOfGold

MichelleAK

I got both bikinis, the white sandals in DD size, the cheer set that comes with the blue wig, and a couple of items from earlier collections. I wanted that white kimono, but it was sold out. I may try to get it through Volks USA. 

i thought about getting one of the wig lucky bags, but I just got 4 wigs from Leeke, so I’m good for now. 

Edited by MichelleAK
  • Like 1

Cinnamoron

I was able to get both swimsuits and hakama sets that I wanted, plus some of the gachas.  So surprised everything is still mostly in stock!  Kind of regret not going for some sandals but maybe I’ll have to grab them from the USA shop at some point.

I also had points sitting around that I was able to use, so that was nice.  Excited and curious to see if I get any of the eyes or underwear I want from the gacha!   

• Like 1