Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
toughstermcg

im@s DDS Fumika Sagisawa

toughstermcg

New doll announcement:

I want her eyes! I want to see more of this dress.

• Like 3

BeyondTime

Finally a new iM@S girl. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

nami

Not familiar with her canon but she's cute and her dress looks really nice! Can't wait to see more pictures!

F-15alice

I kinda like her face 

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

Amara77

It’s nice to see some face variation especially for an Idol girl

• Like 1

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

BeyondTime

First Volks L Chest iM@S girl who really fits an L. XD

I’m really hoping they drop an Azusa or Hibiki 765 Pro reveal on Monday. I suspect if we get another DD it will be a different franchise altogether, but we’re long overdue for a 765 Pro release. As awesome as Fumi is, we’ve had three CG releases and an ML release since the last 765 girl. 

If they drop Azusa it will be a lot of love for the L bust at Christmas, but Hibiki would be sweet too.

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus

She kinda gives me Sasara vibes? Not sure if I want her, but I LOVE her outfit.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

MrFjmg03
1 hour ago, Poofiemus said:

She kinda gives me Sasara vibes? Not sure if I want her, but I LOVE her outfit.

I think she looks more like Towa (standard model) than Sasara. Just the mouth is slightly more open but same round face and eyes.

I really like her :)

Lynn

I like really that outfit! I've never even heard of this character before now, so I Googled her. I have a feeling that I might like the extra outfit too, if Volks ever makes one. 

........ Why fingerless mittens, Volks? 😅 And please, PLEASE make those golden coloured thingies on her head and waist look like leaves they are supposed to look like. Not like some goldfish they look like now. (You know, when I saw that Twitter pic, I was like "Are those things REALLY goldfish? They sure look like that, but... Oh, well. Maybe she has a pond with goldfish in it!" Then I scrolled down the twitter feed, and saw the pic unknowdata-p had posted about this same character, and I was like "Ohhh, they were LEAVES!") 🤣

Edited by Lynn

ebil

She's got a stunning outfit. I don't even go here, to quote Mean Girls ('here' being the Im@s fandom), but the girls and their DDs have some amazing looks that I've seen around from friends who are into it and even cosplay those, glad the line continues.

1 hour ago, Lynn said:

And please, PLEASE make those golden coloured thingies on her head and waist look like leaves they are supposed to look like. Not like some goldfish they look like now.

The ornaments on the DD look pretty similar to the ornaments on her scale. They will probably continue to resemble those but bigger, so not as detailed as this one that I assume you were looking at, but I think they'll look suitably not-fish-like when witnessed in 1/3 scale.

yin8012

Agree her outfit is stunning! I'm ok with the head but might order because of those outfits, wigs, and eyes. Even put those on other dolls would look really nice. However I agree that some parts of the outfit could've been more detailed...

Nyx Whitestar

The more I look at her, the more I like her, even tho I'm totally unfamiliar with Idolmaster xD She has the kind of face I like, she's really cute and can't wait to see more pics.

ig-log10.png ap10.png

nami

I've already kind of decided to get Fumika and now I need to get this outfit for her as well! (Source)

241538929_1806660502877351_7221979242557975552_n.jpg.dc1260928dbdd649b5976565be1243cb.jpg

• Like 1

nami

More Fumika pics!

Edited by nami

Roxanne
2 hours ago, nami said:

I've already kind of decided to get Fumika and now I need to get this outfit for her as well! (Source)

241538929_1806660502877351_7221979242557975552_n.jpg.dc1260928dbdd649b5976565be1243cb.jpg

I'm in love with this alternate outfit for her. Wow! 

My instagram! 

Aideen

I really love her casual outfit, I wouldn't mind getting it for one of my girls.

bannieresig.png.9341349be20687131487a208e2fc3789.png

toughstermcg

I don't think I'm getting her myself but I really, really like her face. Can't wait to see how other people will style her. Want those eyes really really bad though!!

Beani

She's really cute but man her casual outfit is to die for. It's 100% the style for one of my girls. Sadly I can't attend the event or store this time round so I guess I have to try for online... haven't done that in ages so I expect to miss out even with it being a preorder. Seems this one is going to be popular.

Such a shame the outfit releases far too late to be seasonal, unless I pretend I'm back in Australia.

画像

Edited by Beani

kranberrijam
On 11/20/2021 at 3:24 AM, aideen said:

I really love her casual outfit, I wouldn't mind getting it for one of my girls.

AGREED 1000%. I LOVE that outfit, if I can swing it, I'll have to try for it. It would be perfect on my Snow Miku.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

yin8012

wow the casual outfit has so much more detail than I expected. Hope will be able to order through AE though