moerunamida
20 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Oh lol, sorry I had a “dense” moment. 

Er… congrats to your dolls?

It's okay, I probably didn't word that the best. 😄

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

littlebirdzoom
1 hour ago, Mandie said:

Well, color me surprised: woke up to an email stating I won both the doll and the outfit set. One, or all, of my dolls are in deep trouble! I didn't enter, and now they have another sister coming to join the ranks. Doggone it!

How dare they hack into your account and enter for you! XD I wonder if my other imas girls conspired with yours, I swear I didn't enter either. Or that's what 'm trying to tell my savings account lol 

• Haha 3

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

moerunamida
1 minute ago, littlebirdzoom said:

How dare they hack into your account and enter for you! XD I wonder if my other imas girls conspired with yours, I swear I didn't enter either. Or that's what 'm trying to tell my savings account lol 

Ha, exactly! Going to have to change my computer password and everything. There is something sinister happening behind their sparkly eyes.

BeyondTime
8 minutes ago, Mandie said:

There is something sinister happening behind their sparkly eyes.

Have you tried swapping the hot glue they have for brains with putty?

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida
2 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Have you tried swapping the hot glue they have for brains with putty?

It must be the eye putty I'm using! Maybe I need to use less putty. It has thinking capabilities lol

• Haha 2

battrastard
36 minutes ago, Mandie said:

It must be the eye putty I'm using! Maybe I need to use less putty. It has thinking capabilities lol

Have you tried the moldable silicone earplugs? They're fairly "dense" (crawls back under his rock) 

• Haha 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

moerunamida
5 minutes ago, battrastard said:

Have you tried the moldable silicone earplugs? They're fairly "dense" (crawls back under his rock) 

I started using that first honestly, but stopped because they damaged a pair of resin eyes I had. They didn't seem to think too much, however. I might have to switch back. I can't have them enter lotteries again, lol.

• Haha 2

BeyondTime
On 2/18/2022 at 3:24 PM, battrastard said:

Have you tried the moldable silicone earplugs? They're fairly "dense"

On 2/18/2022 at 3:29 PM, Mandie said:

They didn't seem to think too much

Based on observation and experimentation. 

Hot Glue: New doll jumps out of her box, grabs her wig, runs off without bothering with clothes. This happened with Towa, and it took 3 days, along with a plate full of chocolates spiked with Valium, to catch her and stuff her into clothing. 

Volks Eye putty: Doll sits patiently while you dress her. Generally goes along with your clothing choices unless she really hates them. This can sometimes be overcome with food offerings. Miki Hoshii will smile and wear anything as long as I give her onigiri. 

Silicone ear plugs: Doll lies motionless on the floor, unless you put her on a stand. Wears anything you ask, and complies with any poses. Occasionally mumbles, snores, and tends to drool a lot. However, food left nearby disappears almost instantly. Suspect the silicone is being sourced from the Emerald Triangle region of California. 

SmartDoll eye putty: 

Nuff said, huh?

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida
3 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Based on observation and experimentation. 

Hot Glue: New doll jumps out of her box, grabs her wig, runs off without bothering with clothes. This happened with Towa, and it took 3 days, along with a plate full of chocolates spiked with Valium, to catch her and stuff her into clothing. 

Volks Eye putty: Doll sits patiently while you dress her. Generally goes along with your clothing choices unless she really hates them. This can sometimes be overcome with food offerings. Miki Hoshii will smile and wear anything as long as I give her onigiri. 

Silicone ear plugs: Doll lies motionless on the floor unless you put her on a stand. Wears anything you ask, and complies with any poses. Occasionally mumbles, snores, and tends to drool a lot. However, food left nearby disappears almost instantly. Suspect the silicone is being sourced from the Emerald Triangle region of California. 

SmartDoll eye putty: 

Nuff said, huh?

LOL, who knew how wild DDs can get with the wrong eye putty as a brain! Goodness! Chocolates spiked with Valium, haha!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

battrastard
24 minutes ago, Mandie said:

LOL, who knew how wild DDs can get with the wrong eye putty as a brain! Goodness! Chocolates spiked with Valium, haha!!

On that note: I'm super happy that Tana "helps" to "acclimatize" any new members that come here. While it may be s bit "severe", her method of throwing a new arrival through a wall, (and making them repair the hole to perfection), has been quite effective. Risa hasn't said or done anything contrary, just willing to go with the flow after seeing Allie and Meg go thru that. The chubs, Reimu and Marisa, have heard the stories, and are pretty unwilling to rock the boat, so to speak. Now, when Rena/guess who, shows up, it might be a toss-up on how that goes..... *evil grin* 

• Haha 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

ragnamuffin
47 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Mine didn’t even grab her wig, just sat on the table bald and naked for a good while 😒

• Haha 3

moerunamida
1 hour ago, battrastard said:

On that note: I'm super happy that Tana "helps" to "acclimatize" any new members that come here. While it may be s bit "severe", her method of throwing a new arrival through a wall, (and making them repair the hole to perfection), has been quite effective. Risa hasn't said or done anything contrary, just willing to go with the flow after seeing Allie and Meg go thru that. The chubs, Reimu and Marisa, have heard the stories, and are pretty unwilling to rock the boat, so to speak. Now, when Rena/guess who, shows up, it might be a toss-up on how that goes..... *evil grin* 

This is starting to sound like Dolls Gone Wild!. Watch out, Chucky! The Dollfie Dreams are on the move lol

• Haha 3

BeyondTime

Not sure if this is new info, but Fumi’s ship date from Japan is sequentially starting March 26th. 

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Fumi has shipped. 

• Like 1

Beani

Thought my outfit wouldn't arrive until tomorrow but it's already here. I love it even more than I expected to. Simple, basic pieces that come together to create something so much more!

51961652146_4625a2c8d6_z.jpg

Hope everyone else gets their outfits and Fumis soon!

• Like 4

moerunamida
29 minutes ago, Beani said:

Thought my outfit wouldn't arrive until tomorrow but it's already here. I love it even more than I expected to. Simple, basic pieces that come together to create something so much more!

51961652146_4625a2c8d6_z.jpg

Hope everyone else gets their outfits and Fumis soon!

Thank you for the lovely photo! I got mine from VolksUSA so I expect I'll be waiting a bit longer. Love the look of this outfit!

• Like 3

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Beani said:

Simple, basic pieces that come together to create something so much more!

Congrats. Those are always the best clothes to get imo. 

• Like 1

BeyondTime

She arrived. 

True to form for dolls with hot-glue for brains, she grabbed up her wig, slammed it on her head, and bolted. At least she was modest enough to cover her butt as she ran. Towa, my sweet faced little flower girl, just let it all hang out...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hiruma

Also loving the outfit more than I expected! I was a bit underwhelmed when I was unpacking each piece but when it all came together... ❤️

01.png.944fbe0a75b11e083048496ef5a94e53.png

• Like 3

Nemu

I won Fumika in the lottery and paid but I never received a shipping notice. Do they ship in batches? I’ve never won a lottery before.

moerunamida
18 minutes ago, Nemu said:

I won Fumika in the lottery and paid but I never received a shipping notice. Do they ship in batches? I’ve never won a lottery before.

Depends if you purchased her from VolksJP or VolksUSA. She won't ship out until May if you purchased from the USA location.

Nemu

Oh! Yep, I got her from VolksUSA. Thanks for the help! <3

moerunamida
1 hour ago, Nemu said:

Oh! Yep, I got her from VolksUSA. Thanks for the help! <3

You're welcome! :)

BeyondTime

I picked up an AdykaDoll silicone body in SwS with an eye toward trying it on Fumi and Takane. I haven't tried Takane yet, but Fumi's head is big enough that it fits the body well.

I would say the bust is a bit large, and character-wise Fumi's head fits DDS better because her in her official artwork her head is a bit oversized compared to her body. The AdykaDoll body fits more of a Fumi in her 20s and she's filled out a bit look, but the size of her head makes it work. 

Just a general observation about the AdykaDoll body is that it seems more of a DDDy body than a DD body. 

They do warn about the potential for silicone to mark the vinyl, but the part of the body that touches the head is plastic. I'm still keeping a slight gap between the head and neck though. 

• Like 1

moerunamida

Does anyone recall roughly when in may Fumika was said to ship out for US orders? I can't remember exactly.