Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Turnipkween

Hello everyone!

Turnipkween

Hi! My name is kitty and I was invited here by balldylox! A little bit about me, I currently have 136 dolls. I collect smart dolls and dollfie dreams and four out of the 136 are different brands. I live in Texas and I enjoy all kinds of things from dolls to sports, anime and gaming. I have a little bit of a following on Instagram and TikTok under my user name Turnipkween. Turnipkween and turnipkweensdolls are all me, so anything related to that is most likely one of my accounts off in other places. A little more about me is that I work in the dental industry and also program as well! Some other things I like are makeup, perfume, purses, and lotions. I’d like to become friends with everyone so feel free to strike up a conversation with me! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

BeyondTime
5 minutes ago, Turnipkween said:

Hi! My name is kitty and I was invited here by balldylox! A little bit about me, I currently have 136 dolls.

Welcome,

Someone with more dolls than Billy? O.o

I never imagined such a person could exist. 

As far as I know @Galvatim and I are your next closest in terms of numbers here. I’ve got 54, and iirc Galvatim is in the 40s. 

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Turnipkween
2 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Welcome,

Someone with more dolls than Billy? O.o

I never imagined such a person could exist. 

As far as I know @Galvatim and I are your next closest in terms of numbers here. I’ve got 54, and iirc Galvatim is in the 40s. 

Haha me and him like to keep track, he’s still ahead of me doll wise but I’ll catch up soon 😯 Thankyou for welcoming me! And wow 54 and Galveston being in the 40s zone is still so many dolls. It feels nice to be around other serious collectors! 

BeyondTime
17 minutes ago, Turnipkween said:

he’s still ahead of me doll wise but I’ll catch up soon

Wait… what? I thought he was around 115. O.o

I guess it will be a contest to see whose collections collapses into a doll-singularity first and then sucks all the other dolls in. 😆

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Turnipkween
3 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Wait… what? I thought he was around 115. O.o

I guess it will be a contest to see whose collections collapses into a doll-singularity first and then sucks all the other dolls in. 😆

Oops I just realized it corrected Galvatim to Galveston my bad!! And  I think balldylox is in the 140s but he’d have to come in this thread and correct me if I’m wrong hehe

Edited by Turnipkween

baldylox
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Someone with more dolls than Billy? O.o  I never imagined such a person could exist. 

Oh they are out there, it's just not Kat.  😉 

1 hour ago, Turnipkween said:

And  I think balldylox is in the 140s but he’d have to come in this thread and correct me if I’m wrong hehe

141 to be exact.  I did a recount the other day to make sure I had my lists correct and that's where my doll family sits as of today. Not that I'm *trying* to have a ton of dolls or anything and I'm definitely not in any kind of competition with Kat.  I just can't say no to pretty dollies!  😉 

Ok fine, Kat and I *ARE* in competition!  She's catching up so fast!  I have to buy more girls!  I NEED MOAR GIRRRLLLSSSSS!!!! 

Totes kidding.  Welcome aboard Kat!  I'm glad you decided to join and I know you'll have a great time here!  :)<3 

Billy  

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Turnipkween
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Oh they are out there, it's just not Kat.  😉 

141 to be exact.  I did a recount the other day to make sure I had my lists correct and that's where my doll family sits as of today. Not that I'm *trying* to have a ton of dolls or anything and I'm definitely not in any kind of competition with Kat.  I just can't say no to pretty dollies!  😉 

Ok fine, Kat and I *ARE* in competition!  She's catching up so fast!  I have to buy more girls!  I NEED MOAR GIRRRLLLSSSSS!!!! 

Totes kidding.  Welcome aboard Kat!  I'm glad you decided to join and I know you'll have a great time here!  :)<3 

Billy  

Heheh I’m excited to be here 

• Like 1

Galvatim

Hello, welcome to the forum!  I'm at about 50, now.  @mitsuki has around 80, I believe,  but she's not as active here these days.  

moerunamida

Ha, I think I've seen you before 😄 (deyja.darkmoor). Welcome to the forum! Always a pleasure to see a familiar face! I somewhat have a purse addiction, but I switched to dolls 😄

Edited by Mandie

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

141 to be exact.

😱 🤯

28 minutes ago, Galvatim said:

I'm at about 50

Congrats.

I’ll be @55 after Fumi drops, I’ll probably snag a Shiburin V2 at some point, then hopefully no more until adult Anna & Elsa release. XD

Who am I kidding though, Volks is on a roll in terms of releases I want. I’d love it if they made nothing but MDDs and boys for the next few Dolpa so my wallet can hibernate for a season or two.

I say that out loud, but all the while my heart is telling them to make Azusa Miura.

• Like 2

Turnipkween
1 hour ago, Galvatim said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!  I'm at about 50, now.  @mitsuki has around 80, I believe,  but she's not as active here these days.  

Thankyou for welcoming me!! I hope I meet mitsuki too and jeez 50 and 80 is a lot!!

Turnipkween
59 minutes ago, Mandie said:

Ha, I think I've seen you before 😄 (deyja.darkmoor). Welcome to the forum! Always a pleasure to see a familiar face! I somewhat have a purse addiction, but I switched to dolls 😄

Omg we’re friends aren’t we talking on insta rn lols

• Like 1

BeyondTime
42 minutes ago, Turnipkween said:

Omg we’re friends aren’t we talking on insta rn lols

There is a Discord kicking around somewhere too. I know next to nothing about Discord, so no idea how to get the link and post it.

Turnipkween
7 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

There is a Discord kicking around somewhere too. I know next to nothing about Discord, so no idea how to get the link and post it.

Oh I’ll join if someone sends the link hehe

Abra

Hi Kitty, I'm Abra. (She/they) I follow you on Instagram, and I'm also really new to this forum. Nice to meet you! 

136? That's impressive!! I'm still saving for my first doll, but I'm planning to add as many as I can afford over time. Do you have any tips for storing or displaying lots of dolls where pets, small children, etc, can't get at them? 

Turnipkween

Hi Abra! Hi from insta ❤️ And thankyou! As for tips I just pretty much say go buy a bunch of billy cabinets from ikea and make sure they’re the ones with doors. If you anchor the shelf to the wall it’s harder to open which would be good to deter babies. Also I never leave them out where I know my dogs could chew or get to them, and if I do I close off that part of the room! What doll are you saving up for?

Abra

Just a basic unpainted body and head. I want to dye her and sculpt her some lil horns to make her into a tiefling. I'll probably have someone else do the faceup though, I found some artists on Etsy that seem nice. 

• Like 1

Turnipkween

That sounds super cute omg

• Like 1

Anna-neko

hello hello!

I am absolutely looking forward to you doing many photo posts!!  because... gotta say... curiosity on how does one even fit over 100 dolls in a room....

ragnamuffin
45 minutes ago, Chise said:

curiosity on how does one even fit over 100 dolls in a room....

I want to know this too

• Like 1

Turnipkween
3 hours ago, Chise said:

hello hello!

I am absolutely looking forward to you doing many photo posts!!  because... gotta say... curiosity on how does one even fit over 100 dolls in a room....

Billy cabinets! I’d like to post pictures but I don’t know which topic I could post under 

Turnipkween
3 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I want to know this too

I live on a very large property and have many rooms! I use billy cabinets so they’re spread around but contained to the second story of the house

• Like 2

Anna-neko
7 hours ago, Turnipkween said:

Billy cabinets! I’d like to post pictures but I don’t know which topic I could post under 

Absolutely start your own thread. Start multiples!!  We are here hungry & always waiting for more new photos to see!!

• Like 3

Rajke

Welcome. 136 is an impressive amount. Hope you will show some of your girls/ boys. Besides the dolls where do you keep all outfits and accessories? 
edit: saw your Instagram, your collection is amazing. A lot of Dollfies and Smartdolls that are really hard to obtain. 

Edited by Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.