Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Turnipkween

Kitty's Collection

Turnipkween

Hi! Some people wanted to see my collection on my new post I made. Hope this is under the right category. I'm having slight problems with pictures so I hope this links correctly.

Sorry for the bad angles and camera quality. They usually look more organized but I've been moving them around and my maids will sometimes place them differently and I'm too lazy to make them all face forward.

51706997264_b60be760c4_b.jpg51705534287_23625d0ae8_b.jpg51707210875_f88e9f0e40_b.jpg51706326481_df89984130_b.jpg51707211505_31480068b6_b.jpg

51706325951_6c41c5b00f_b.jpg

• Like 9

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Turnipkween said:

Hope this is under the right category.

You’re fine. 

2 hours ago, Turnipkween said:

I'm having slight problems with pictures so I hope this links correctly.

Your account will have some restrictions until you are off new member status. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Hiruma

Goodness, what a collection! Very impressive photos, @Turnipkween

A question that I always wanted to ask those who have many, many dolls: do you have "favorites" or does that change time to time? I only have one so it's quite an easy decision for me! 

• Like 1

Turnipkween
20 minutes ago, Hiruma said:

Goodness, what a collection! Very impressive photos, @Turnipkween

A question that I always wanted to ask those who have many, many dolls: do you have "favorites" or does that change time to time? I only have one so it's quite an easy decision for me! 

I do have favorites! For dollfie dreams I love my Sakura shinguji, gudako, my dark skin mochi, escalayer and Miu! For smart dolls my favorites are harmony, my custom yandere girl, my two kitsunes, a custom prophecy ugh there’s too many!! Which doll do you have? 

Turnipkween
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Wow, what a collection! They look amazing <3<3 

Thankyou so much!!!❤️

Hiruma
36 minutes ago, Turnipkween said:

I do have favorites! For dollfie dreams I love my Sakura shinguji, gudako, my dark skin mochi, escalayer and Miu! For smart dolls my favorites are harmony, my custom yandere girl, my two kitsunes, a custom prophecy ugh there’s too many!! Which doll do you have? 

Thanks for sharing! I only have DD Snow Miku but that's quite enough for me at the moment 😆

Turnipkween
8 minutes ago, Hiruma said:

Thanks for sharing! I only have DD Snow Miku but that's quite enough for me at the moment 😆

awhhh I love snow Miku she’s so cute!

baldylox

As you already know I love seeing your collection!  The new cases sure make things easier to house and photograph them don't they?  I love how you have certain themes with groups of your girls... like school girl outfits or maid uniforms or shrine maidens.  Very cool to see!

Thanks so much for joining up and also for sharing pics with us!  Keep on sharing!  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Turnipkween
17 minutes ago, baldylox said:

As you already know I love seeing your collection!  The new cases sure make things easier to house and photograph them don't they?  I love how you have certain themes with groups of your girls... like school girl outfits or maid uniforms or shrine maidens.  Very cool to see!

Thanks so much for joining up and also for sharing pics with us!  Keep on sharing!  <3 

Billy

Hehe thanks billy! And yes I’m so proud to show them off now that they’re organized. ❤️❤️❤️ I’m glad I’m so welcomed here!!

• Like 3

seraphicdolls

Lovely collection! The groupings are super cute! 😊 Love the maid line-up.