Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Angered-Icon

Mayumi's Photo Blog

Angered-Icon

Pardon the cross posts. I just wanted to have a repository of the posts I make with Mayumi and her character to keep a sort of blog of her new life on Zeta-C (an orbital space colony in my fictional world)

Angered-Icon

Mayumi was certainly a bit surprised in that "oh my gosh, wow" kind of way but she wasn't horrified. At least now she knew what the office environment was like and why her breast enlargement was "mandatory upon hire". 

Amazed2.JPG.451c6864e4f51efa41fef7268a134ad9.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally uploading a pic of my girl. Not sure how the forum feels about a GIANT pair of breasts on the magazine cover so I blurred it.  When she arrived she had the G sized bust, but through the wonders of pharmaceutical medicine and fantasy science, she's now an H3.

All BG props made by me. Yes the office needs straitening up lol.

Edited by Angered-Icon
formatting

Angered-Icon

The infusionologist at the the doctors office did tell Mayumi that the enlargement process would still cause additional breast development after the initial growth. She was ok for a while and thought her breasts had finished growing, but suddenly over the past few days she noticed her areolas had gotten HUGE!

157350940_Mayumibigareolas.JPG.2e263be59bba562111eb835eb64aa585.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------

the H3v2 bust I ordered barely used arrived and was in perfect condition!

Angered-Icon

Where are the other office supplies??There has to be a calculator somewhere here!

1334824223_drawerdiving.JPG.cf93dff799ff65fb1483b031a2908e14.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did NOT pose her this way! I have absolutely zero clue how she fell and landed in this perfect position. First off I don't even know how she fell cause she was perfectly stable. This one is a mystery to me but I decided to take a pic cause it was so perfect ( but also kind of spooky)

• Like 1

Angered-Icon

Mayumi showing a few sample prints of the latest magazine editions from the company she is interning at.

146050159_BustyDollMagazinesB.JPG.afa39f74db9a1cc31a2228fc559f05ad.JPG

She takes a read to catch up on Zeta-C giant boobs culture and news.

92588179_BustyDollMagazineproofB.JPG.ef27c0499327a1e917a980089737518c.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ended up making a few of them considering Mayumi does intern for a media company. And because I'm connecting her with my fictional world, the magazines actually have readable cover to cover content that add to the lore of said world.

Edited by Angered-Icon
additional content
  • Like 1

Angered-Icon

It was kind of stuffy in the office so Mayumi opened a window to- *whoosh* 

1998443704_OpenWindow.JPG.4e49077d55d4abb2cbdfbab16989fd6d.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This looks so much cooler in person I have to say! I'm very pleased with how I got the paper to work and the effect works from many angles except from behind, top, and her right. Paper sheets on a brass wire that she's holding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Angered-Icon

Things were getting overwhelmingly busy for the company with all the projects that came in. It was late *yawn* and I was swamped. Mayumi just got her new laptop and out of kindness came to hangout with me and help out.

1456136239_newlaptop2.JPG.9a6705ed79d25d74c14ee934bb528ae0.JPG